Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everything is stories and i am being but so what?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everything is stories and i am being but so what?

Everything is stories and i am being.
    what are you? i am
    okay but it doesn't protect me from pain my body and mind will go through.
    it doesn't give me money.

once i believed i am the only one existing but if i am the only one and everything, how can't i know everything or do anything i want?
    i keep making stories that we are separated and imagine what others might think.

i feel like when i think of concepts of releasing, we create things to release.
    every self help books are all the stories
    in seminar, hale says his stories and audiences say thier story
    on tv, people who are called doctors say stories "diabetes blah blah why you get fat why this happen blah blah"
    reality and stories to explain the reality or to make it sense.

releasing never ends. i spent almost one year to let things go and now i am facing of failure to university.
    most of time, i spent my time letting go. i haven't studied much. i am gonna fail because i know i am not enough.

i want to know, am i the one?
    you are me and i am you? then why i don't remember everything and can't i stop these things and end all thing?
    i am not enough i am not safe if i let it go, it is just for a moment . i will suffer forever like it always has been.

it doesn't make me feel better that all the things are stories.

Hi Suyong!

Releasing is an internal process. We release so that we can take action steps in life with more ease, peace, joy, creativity and energy. Releasing is not supposed to take the place of taking action in the material world. Ex: Many people encounter resistance to studying and other things required of us in school. We release the resistance so that we can study and do the other things we need to do with more ease.

Best,
    Delilah
    www.theaccordcenter.net

Comment

I know. However much I release, I couldn't focus on studying and proceeding it.
      I wanted me to study so badly for my future career.
      Whenever I try to study, I became so mad for past experiences and I start to release, it took several hours.
      It's so frustrating that I can not go to my dream university or any university. The way life is not the way i want is so unfair.

Comment

Hi Suyoung!

See if you can allow all the mad feelings about your past to be here as best you can.

Check and see if there is any wanting to get rid of those feelings or any wanting to hold on to them. Sometimes we want to do both. See if there is any wanting to change the past. See if there is any wanting to figure anything about the past. If any of that is here right now, could you allow wanting to do any of that to be here fully? Welcome your answer.

Now check and see if you could let go of wanting to do anything with those feelings.

Question: Is it possible for you to go to your dream university or any university at some time in the future? Perhaps you can spend a while releasing on the things that are distracting you and then study and then go to university next year or even the next year after that?

Best,
        Delilah
        www.theaccordcenter.net

Comment

Hi Suyoung!

See if you can allow all the mad feelings about your past to be here as best you can.

Check and see if there is any wanting to get rid of those feelings or any wanting to hold on to them. Sometimes we want to do both. See if there is any wanting to change the past. See if there is any wanting to figure anything about the past. If any of that is here right now, could you allow wanting to do any of that to be here fully? Welcome your answer.

Now check and see if you could let go of wanting to do anything with those feelings.

Question: Is it possible for you to go to your dream university or any university at some time in the future? Perhaps you can spend a while releasing on the things that are distracting you and then study and then go to university next year or even the next year after that?

Best,
          Delilah
          www.theaccordcenter.net

Comment

Dear Syyoung, this is probably not a Sedona answer, I am a newbee. But I feel with you and for you. So, from your post between the lines I 'hear' or 'feel' that you are struggling. And you are trying to figure it out ! And what does Hale tells us all the time in many audio that I listen on the release a day program? That we better take the other way, the way from the heart because the mind is not capable to solve this. Remember? He also tells us, that if you kept releasing and still it doesn't work.....it might belong to you.....So, if you go by heart to your true awareness and only that, (leave out the mind and the polarities of right or wrong, and good or bad) then what is there????

Comment

I think it is "gradually" and my mind doesn't like this maybe. it wants to give me opportunities to experience all the way i can be and see who i am. I'm not sure because it's like base awareness but my mind wanna deny it maybe...... thank you!

Comment

Hello !
                Unfortunately, I wouldn't be able to have opportunities to go to it again in the future and i don't really want. I wanted to make it this time. it was my second opportunity.

thanks to your suggestions, I could release many of my anger.

i wanna let go of this big anger but i don't want to forgive my dad and never want to like my step mother.

i want to hurt them both and do a revenge to them
                i don't want to be good with them
                Last edited by Suyoung; 11-03-2016, 10:35 PM.

Comment

Hello !
                  Unfortunately, I wouldn't be able to have opportunities to go to it again in the future and i don't really want. I wanted to make it this time. it was my second opportunity.

thanks to your suggestions, I could release many of my anger.

Comment

Hi Suong, it is Margreet again. I feel for your struggle. The Sedona Method is fascinating but also confusing, right? That is what I read in your first post, up here above.
                    You seem to be in a push and pull with anger and things that happened in your family, right?
                    And it doesn't help you when Hale tells you that it all are just stories, right?
                    Well, that is the push and pull that you are in.
                    Just let it go, Suyoung. Like Hale dropped the pen, remember? Just drop those feelings and thoughts. You are the ocean. Those are just waves that come and go. Even if you don't let those feelings and thoughts go NOW, they will go, eventually. So, why not let them go now?
                    And about the one, Hale doesn't tell that you or I am THE one, he tells that you are ONE. Like in whole and complete. Which to me was very revealing. The first time that I heard Hale say that I felt: he is right, I am complete, because today I might day (why not, every one can die). And the minute that I die, no one will discuss what I still have to do, because I am done, I am ready, I have completed it. That felt as a relief !
                    And for that university - item, that you write about?
                    So, then it isn't to be university for you... There is so much more in life for you body-mind to do. First get quiet inside, and then listen and look, eventually you know what it is that you are going to do.... You can discover for yourself there is nothing you need to do and nowhere you need to go in order to be that which you already are. Whole and complete and beyond polarities like good or bad/ right or wrong. Just be.......
                    Vriendelijke groeten van Margreet uit Nederland

Comment

Hi Suong, it is Margreet again. I feel for your struggle. The Sedona Method is fascinating but also confusing, right? That is what I read in your first post, up here above.
                      You seem to be in a push and pull with anger and things that happened in your family, right?
                      And it doesn't help you when Hale tells you that it all are just stories, right?
                      Well, that is the push and pull that you are in.
                      Just let it go, Suyoung. Like Hale dropped the pen, remember? Just drop those feelings and thoughts. You are the ocean. Those are just waves that come and go. Even if you don't let those feelings and thoughts go NOW, they will go, eventually. So, why not let them go now?
                      And about the one, Hale doesn't tell that you or I am THE one, he tells that you are ONE. Like in whole and complete. Which to me was very revealing. The first time that I heard Hale say that I felt: he is right, I am complete, because today I might die (why not, every one can die). And the minute that I die, no one will discuss what I still have to do, because I am done, I am ready, I have completed it. That felt as a relief !
                      And for that university - item, that you write about?
                      So, then it isn't to be university for you... There is so much more in life for you body-mind to do. First get quiet inside, and then listen and look, eventually you know what it is that you are going to do.... You can discover for yourself there is nothing you need to do and nowhere you need to go in order to be that which you already are. Whole and complete and beyond polarities like good or bad/ right or wrong. Just be.......
                      Vriendelijke groeten van Margreet uit Nederland
                      Last edited by Margreet; 11-04-2016, 01:17 PM.

Comment

Hi margreet!
                        thank you for your support!
                        I felt much better as you care for me!
                        well...university thing.. i could go and i couldn't go but i will be happy!

thanks to your comment that i should go by my true awareness,
                        that encouraged me to come to this state.
                        This state, i feel courageous and clearer.
                        it could be that it lasts just for few hours from now on...

anyway thank you.

Comment

Working...
                        X