New Thougt Movement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Thougt Movement

Is there a relationship between the New Thougth Movement and the Sedona Method? Did Lester come up with his insights, inspired by the New Thought Movement?

Hi Margeet!

I don't the answer to your specific question. I do know that Lest was a seeker long before he discovered TSM. He explored many teachings and teachers. Lester's ideas about beingness and isness and oneness and limitlessness are consistent with New Thought Movement ideas. And they are consistent with many ancient wisdom teachings as well.

Best,
    Delilah
    Last edited by DelilahCertifiedSMCoach; 11-03-2016, 03:37 PM.
    www.theaccordcenter.net

Comment

Thank you Delilah for your reply. It Is so fascinating for me to discover how everything is connected. Besides that I am very pleased that Questions do get replies in this community.
      groet van Margreet

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you Delilah for your reply. It Is so fascinating for me to discover how everything is connected. Besides that I am very pleased that Questions do get replies in this community.
      groet van Margreet

- - - Updated - - -

groet van Margreet

Comment

Working...
      X