The Cleanup Process

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Cleanup Process

I've heard of the process, and I work in customer service, so it's essential that have a certain amount of freedom and safety from the negative energies of others. Can anyone give some insight on how it's done?

do you have a copy of the book 'Sedona Method'?

Comment

Hi McNuggets!

The cleanup process is great for someone in customer service.

zannierose is asking if you have the book because the clean up process includes all the wants and therefore too lengthy to to present here. This procedure is laid out fully on page 233 in The Sedona Method book.

Best,
      Delilah
      www.theaccordcenter.net

Comment

I just ordered the book thanks so much both of you. (It's much better than the 250 upgrade price)

Comment

Hey that's great McNuggets!!!

Keep us posted on how things unfold,
          Delilah
          www.theaccordcenter.net

Comment

Things are not going well. I've been working on the Self love and Compassion class (great class btw) and though I feel better than I ever did at home, I feel worse than I ever did at work. I knew I wasn't compatible with my work situation, but it's gotten so unpleasant that I'm considering quitting and going back to a temp agency I've worked with. This is not a wise idea, as it's the holiday season and I enjoy having money coming in, but it is painfully clear how unhappy and sapped I am at work. I feel like I'm being drained every day and if I make the mistake of feeling a hair of sympathy I pay for it dearly. The cleanup process may work for one on one relationships, but for an office of unhappy coworkers and clients it's just too much. I do my best to stay detached and shielded but again if I fall into the soup of mass consciousness I get fucking blasted.

My next step is to listen to the 'Seeing a Positive Future for Yourself' track but I'm not feeling real optimistic, especially after a day of getting my ass kicked. Geez maybe I just needed to rant haha.

Comment

I wonder if you could do a clean up on 'work' as if it were a person....eg did I try to control 'work'/did 'work' try to control me?

Comment

Hi McNuggets!

It's not clear what "getting fucking blasted" or what "getting my ass kicked" means specifically. But the underlying theme is that work and the people are impacting you. A really great way to begin to process that and shake loose from that is to ask, "Could I let go of wanting to be controlled by them?" Welcome your answer. And then ask, "Could I let go of wanting to be controlled by them?' I know this is part of the cleanup procedure but it seems like it would be useful to focus more on that particular question.

There is nothing wrong with being detached emotionally. And one way to make that easier and, believe it or not, more loving is to release. Yes, it's possible to be detached and still loving. The focus would be welcoming wanting separation and letting that go. And then also welcome wanting oneness and then let that go. Really give yourself time to welcome, to open and allow the wanting to be here so that it can come up and release. Remember that welcoming is the second most fundamental way to let go and in many ways one of the most powerful.

Best,
                Delilah
                theaccordcenter@gmail.com
                www.theaccordcenter.net

Comment

I'm highly sensitive to energies, and people can send you negative energies, or pull from your positive energies and we can do the same unfortunately. That is what those phrases refer to. One of my teachers taught me the importance of shielding, and I realized that mine need some work, which I've started. I'm happy to report that it is working and I'm feeling better.

I think shielding would work in tandem with releasing. I like that idea, thinking of 'them' and 'work' as if they were one person or one thing. It helps me deal with the concept.

Comment

Hi McNuggets!

I thought that might be what you were referring to. I used to have the same challenge. I can not tell you how many teachers I consulted and how many courses I took to address this. Then I released on the energy and the whole topic and it's a non-issue for me now. Obviously you have to do what you think is best for you but I thought it might be useful to read about my experience.

Warmly,
                    Delilah
                    Last edited by DelilahCertifiedSMCoach; 11-18-2018, 11:45 AM.
                    www.theaccordcenter.net

Comment

Yes thank you. It seems to be a very important part of the equation, to release on all those points that cause strife between people.

Comment

Hi McNuggets!

So, I just want to be clear, we can release on the actually energies, letting them go etc. And we can release on being empathic so that this becomes an asset instead of a liability.

Warmly,
                        Delilah
                        www.theaccordcenter.net

Comment

Ooo that's great, I always thought of my empathy and sensitivity as a mixture of good and bad: beautiful when I perceive all those details, not so fun tuning into and getting hooked by negativity.

Comment

Originally posted by DelilahCertifiedSMCoach View Post

So, I just want to be clear, we can release on the actually energies, letting them go etc. And we can release on being empathic so that this becomes an asset instead of a liability.
                            Hello Delilah,

This sounds interesting! How can we release on the actual energies - and on "being empathic"? Do we just welcome all the sensations, sounds, and pictures that arise when we focus on the energies or on "being empathic?" And then use any and all TSM techniques?

Thank you!

laughter
                            Last edited by laughter; 11-28-2018, 07:58 AM.

Comment

Hi laughter!

The way to release on the actual energies is to notice them and release on them the way we do with feelings. We know that we've taken on others' energies because of the actual sensations that they create in the body. Otherwise how we would know that we've taken on others' energies? Sometimes we take on others' energies by taking on their feelings. So sometimes we might find ourselves feeling sad or angry when we are around someone and nothing in particular happened between us and the other person that would cause us to feel that way. So, again, we release on those feelings too. Anyone who is experiencing these things or other things related to being empathic that haven't been mentioned here can be released. Yes, use any and all of the releasing processes to let go of that stuff and the same goes with being empathic. We can release all the internal controversies about being empathic like attachments and aversions to being empathic, advantages and disadvantages to being empathic as well as any of the other things that come up around this tendency being a problem of any sort.

You're always welcome laughter!

Delilah
                              www.theaccordcenter.net

Comment

Working...
                              X