Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Helping others with releasing

Hi everyone

My girlfriend is at a rough spot in life right now. She is unemployed and is still digesting the loss of both her parents at a young age.

I feel so deeply with her and want to help her so much. Are there anything I can do to help her with releasing?

My thoughts so far are:
    Release on my feelings about her and my fear that she will stay unemployed and unhappy
    Viaualize a great future for us and release on the feelings that arise

What are your thoughts about that and Is there anything else I can do?

Thank you in advance!

Much love, Esben

Hi Esbenmad!

We really can only release for ourselves. You're correct in thinking that releasing on your feelings about her situation will be helpful. That way you aren't taking on her unhappiness and you will be able to be more fully present in a more loving and productive way.

Release on your goals for your future and you can share that future with your girlfriend.

Have you thought about telling her about releasing and showing her how to release?

Warmly,
    Delilah
    [email protected]
    www.theaccordcenter.net

Comment

Hi Delilah

Thank you so much for your answer, Delilah! You are such a great help in this forum :-) My feeling is also that I vsn only release for myself. It makes me sad that I cant help her more, but I feel positive that if I get completely released on her, her life would flow more easily, so my main goal right now is to get completely released on her. I have been doing the method for a year now - strange that I haven’t relalized that getting completely released on her would be a good idea.

I really really would like for her to do TSM as well, but she is not very open to very spiritual stuff. And she feel like she has enough stress to deal with as it is. I guess I should release even more on my hopes for her to use TSM as well.

By the way, I have another question, I hope you can help me with. I have realized that releasing when I start my day might be a good idea instead of later in the day. Right now I have the flexibility to spend 2 hours on releasing, and I think that this might give me a great start on the day and get a releasing momontum going.

I have felt though that I have a lot of bad energy going on in my system in the morning. Would’nt it make sense to spend whatever time is required on releasing that before going on to the topics I am working on at the moment? Instead of forcing my way in to the other topics?

All the best, Esben

Comment

Hi Esbenmad!

Thank you for your kind words.

This comes up every now and again, TSM is not a spiritual practice. People who have no interest in spiritual dogma or phenomena benefit greatly. I tell folks who are leery of spiritual stuff that TSM is really one of the best stress relievers in the world because it is.

Sure, releasing in the AM would be wonderful to do. Really, any releasing at any time of the day is helpful. If you feel "icky" in the morning then yes, that's a great time to release. There is so much connection between topics and energy that it really doesn't matter which you focus on first. I always recommend that we release on whatever is giving us traction at the moment. So if it's an icky feeling that needs to be addressed then focus on that. It's always good to ask ourselves, "What is here right now?" The body mind will tell you what to attend to if you allow it. I also would like to mention that there is no "bad energy." There is only stuck energy. It's the stuck that make it feel bad.

Warmly,
        Delilah
        [email protected]
        www.theaccordcenter.net

Comment

I hope that one day she will be open to it. I think she might be more open than much of the other spiritual stuff I have done

Comment

Strange that it cut off my message. I think that it couldnt handle the smiley.

“What is here right now?” is a great question to adk. I will definitely use that.

Thank you so much once again!

Much love, Esben

Comment

Working...
            X