Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greater acces to my subconscious mind

Hi

I have realized that I dont have as easy an access to my subconscious mind as a lot others. Or at least that is what I believe.

Fx when I release and ask releasing questions, mostly I get feelings and no pictures, memories or words. I would really like to change that, because among other things I believe that would make my releasing more effective.

Do you have any suggestions to processes I can do to promote a greater connection to my subconscious mind?

Thank you in advance!

All the best, Esben

Hi Esbenmad!

If you keep going the way you have been you will keep going deeper and deeper. You don't need to do anything special in order for that to happen. It's OK if you don't have any memories or pictures or sounds come up. Your feelings are directly tied to your subconscious. Release on the feelings until you feel imperturbable and that will take you as deep as want to go. Wanting to control our process gets in the way of our going deeper. See if you can let go of wanting to control your process and allow the process to take you deeply naturally.

Best,
    Delilah
    [email protected]
    www.theaccordcenter.net

Comment

Thanks Delilah. That makes sense. I will release on wanting to control the process.

All the best, Esben

Comment

Working...
      X