Releasing about Karma

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Releasing about Karma

As a reaction to experiences after listening to "Squaring all with love" where I met some resistance to the love I was squaring I listened "It is not your fault" of "Happiness and Joy". Then the thought about Karma came to me.

I felt as if being punished by God, by the world again – rightfully so. For something this soul has done in another live. I felt as if I deserved all the apparent punishment life is giving me.

And am I wanting to figure it out?

Definitely!

So can I let go wanting to figure it out?

Yes.

Is wanting to figure it out released now?

Yes.

So how does Sedona see Karma? After listening to the "It is not your fault" recording and also other releases where Hale mentions fault-free living… does it even exist?

I bet it is good I release my beliefs about it and see for myself, but still, is there anything on Karma from the point of view of long time releasers? Especially something that could support this body-mind that just acts like an angel more and more often?

Do you have any additional recommendations on how to release about Karma?

Just following an intuition here:

Could I allow myself to see this topic from a place of beingness, awareness, love, compassion and all the other good stuff I am?

Yes.

Does awareness, does beingness need Karma?

No.

Does awareness, does beingness, does light, does love need punishment?

No.

Does that give license to do anything to anyone I'd like?

No.

Seems I have given myself the answer already.

Hi ananda99!

Thoughts about karma and even the idea itself is just coming up to be released. If you want to release on this in a deeper way, release on the feeling that you need to be punished.

Is there a feeling that you need to be punished?

Welcome your answer.

How do you think you should be punished and for how long?

Welcome your answer.

Could you let go of wanting to punish yourself in that way for that long?

Welcome your answer.

Repeat until you feel completely free of these thoughts and feelings.

Warmly,
    Delilah
    www.theaccordcenter.net

Comment

Thank you, Delilah. Writing down your questions now and releasing about it then. Body-mind being sick with stomach / gut sickness with a strong wanting to die.

Comment

Thanks. I feel lighter now. Free-er. Having released till I got three times in a row a "No" to the question "Is there a feeling that I need to be punished".

The feeling of wanting to die is gone.

A lot of stuff came up.

Comment

That's fantastic ananda99!

I want to also tweak something that you wrote in your original post here.

You wrote, "Does awareness, does beingness need Karma?" Really to answer your original question about what SM's thoughts are on this topic, I would change the word "need" to "have." So the question would be "Does awareness, does beingness HAVE Karma?" Notice what happens when asked that way.

Warmly,
          Delilah
          www.theaccordcenter.net

Comment

Hmmm, again the answer is "No". Having Karma would require change, and beingness does not change. So it does not even have Karma.

By the way I used the freedom way along the questions you provided as well:

Does beingness want this body-mind to be punished?

No.

Does beingness have a problem with this body-mind punishing himself?

No.

So beingness does not want me to be punished nor does it love me any less in case I'd punish myself.

Comment

Whoa, beingness does not even have Karma. It never ever did anything anyway, it just provides life to all of us human and other beings so we can do stuff on this beautiful planet.

Okay, I let that sink into this body-mind.

Comment

Fantastic share ananda99!!!

Thank you!
                Delilah
                www.theaccordcenter.net

Comment

Working...
                X