Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the quickest way to get into higher states (courageousness/peace)?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's the quickest way to get into higher states (courageousness/peace)?

When I first started releasing I didn't feel much as I realised. But one time when releasing around wanting approval I spontaneously said yes and felt amazing. I want from a state of lack to an amazing state very fast. I just felt joy and whenever thinking about the goal it was like I didn't care whether I had it or not because I felt so good in that moment. All motivation came not from lack but how can I make this state even better. I also felt very productive in this stage, where normally I felt scared or resistant in that state I felt optimistic towards any goal and wanted to take action, because I knew that I already felt so good that it didn't matter what happened.

But since than I have never been able to enter that state. Releasing either only makes me feel a little calmer about my issue or just makes me frustrated. All I went is to be able to enter this state again when I choose.

My question is what's the fastest way to enter this state again? I know I got there from releasing before, but it's only happened once since than and seems to be random whether releasing will make me feel that way or make me frustrated, do I just release on issues and hope it comes back or should I just keep releasing my feelings until I reach that feeling? What can I do to catalyse entering this state of mind again?

Fastest way to get there is to let go of wanting the fastest way to get there.

Remember the layers. First may feel fantastic, others ordinary and then perhaps... you ain't seen nothing yet? Could you let go of wanting to contain the releasing experience? Welcome what is?

Alex

Comment

Hi honestowl!

You had a direct experience with what happens when you release on the wants. So yes, use all the processes and yes, keep releasing on issues because that is one of the ways you will let go of tendencies. AND, also check and see, if you don't refer to the body, to the mind or to memory, can you find the one who has any issues or tendencies?

Can you be open to consider that that amazing feeling is what you really are? That that amazing feeling is always right here, right now? And that everything else is just a distraction from that which you really are? ...Check and notice what is beyond tendencies and issues?

Best,
      Delilah

- - - Updated - - -

Hi honestowl!

You had a direct experience with what happens when you release on the wants. So yes, use all the processes and yes, keep releasing on issues because that is one of the ways you will let go of tendencies. AND, also check and see, if you don't refer to the body, to the mind or to memory, can you find the one who has any issues or tendencies?

Can you be open to consider that that amazing feeling is what you really are? That that amazing feeling is always right here, right now? And that everything else is just a distraction from that which you really are? ...Check and notice what is beyond tendencies and issues?

Best,
      Delilah
      www.theaccordcenter.net

Comment

Hi honestowl!

Best,
        Delilah
        www.theaccordcenter.net

Comment

Working...
        X