Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goal process

Hi
    I was thinking if you can help me with the Goals process; I have been strugglin, because I find it to difficult to arrive to courage; so, I really feel like I can't do the process, because it doesn't help! It just feel feelingless though and writting.

Thanks for feedback
    Love to hear it.

wondering if it might help if you had a goal...''I allow myself to release with ease?''

Comment

Hi EarlyBird!

Every time we release, even just a little, even if we get a no for an answer, we are in courageousness. Having the willingness to explore our goals and thoughts and feelings and issues etc is courageous! The more you release, the more courage you will have.

So maybe explore, "I now allow myself to consider that any releasing I do is a reflection of courage."

Warmly,
      Delilah
      www.theaccordcenter.net

Comment

Thank you all very much!!!! I realized I was searching for a future courageous that, maybe if I let go of all limitations of the whole multiverse, I would be happy.
        Supported by your comments, I wrote the goal:
        I NOW allow myself to enjoy releasing with ease, and live life naturally.
        And with some minutes releasing acceptance just kicked in!!!
        This is a tip from me:
        -the process is enjoyable, if you are not enjoying it, you might be resisting it (take a look at this vhapter again, having the foundations clear is always helpful).
        You don't need to wait three months to find ease, you can have it NOW, if you allow yourself to experience that.
        Thank you again, with love
        Francisco

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you all very much!!!! I realized I was searching for a future courageous that, maybe if I let go of all limitations of the whole multiverse, I would be happy.
        Supported by your comments, I wrote the goal:
        I NOW allow myself to enjoy releasing with ease, and live life naturally.
        And with some minutes releasing acceptance just kicked in!!!
        This is a tip from me:
        -the process is enjoyable, if you are not enjoying it, you might be resisting it (take a look at this vhapter again, having the foundations clear is always helpful).
        You don't need to wait three months to find ease, you can have it NOW, if you allow yourself to experience that.
        Thank you again, with love
        Francisco

Comment

how cool is that!!!

Comment

I just wanna add one more point to the courageousenss part

thank you Delilah for what you said! it makes me really want to post this, and also it makes me to think of my holding back all these years..

and it's all kind of becomes moldy..

and I could always refresh it again !

so here it is:

when we are in touch of our emotions, and release, we are in the energy of courageousness, firstly.

no matter what it is that we are going through ,
            anger grief depression resistance holding on ect...
            sadness nostalgia ...
            A genuine yes to let go, makes us in the courageousness.

it really is that way!!

And, I think it also relates to the goal...
            I had been to a peace feeling and perhaps beyond, feeling even nothing, everything, everybeing,
            and I look back and found that I was having a goal inside back then.
            that is simply to love~

not everytime, but I had that memory, and writing this again makes me gain a deeper understand of how it is of our selves.

I now see that how the goal process is...

and saying this I just feel like to improv some more:

the acceptance feeling, is really already ourselves,
            it means the strifes, it means the blossom, it means the bleakness and despair, it means hope so on and so on,
            it doesn't have to always to that kind of the affluence look-like we always assume.. no, it is BEYOND that.

so, it is not ourselves, but in ourselves. we always had the ability to tap it, really right now...
            Last edited by cyi; 05-22-2017, 11:13 PM.
            www.sedona.com Home of the Sedona Method

Comment

Working...
            X