some gains, with my body!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• some gains, with my body!

I found myself still needing to letting go withw/figure all this out.

I d like to share some of my gains first regarding the my body and health.
    I haven't proceed to the effortless health and wellbeing yet, but I had always had some areas of my body feeling uncomfortable and feeling stuck, and the gain is by releasing, a severe feeling in my body just got out of it, and it's amazing!

here is the whole thing.

I was having some ear tinnitus first and then later it even has a small "bump" near my ears so it blocks the passages of my right ear and interferes the hearing!

so, I was thinking about going to hospitals and see what's going on, but also my instinct feel like it's because of the repressed emotion caused it so, but then I did not know what to do.

and I also felt really really tired, and then I struggled really to relax myself...(I found myself often struggling with my bodily sensations of tiredness, ) and finally I had a nap, and after I woke up, I still felt terrible though I did felt some of my stamina comeing back....

Luckily, I had created an audio list of those releasing processes I found working with me, and I started to listen to them (that's such a saver!)

and well with some rounds of the listening, my body had some intense twitch and shakes and all those feelings just dissolved.

this isn't the first time this happens for me. it also happened to me when I am in a much deeper touch with some emotional content.

But I had never posted it here to sharing my gain, and today I feel like doing so.
    Last edited by cyi; 05-18-2017, 03:15 AM.
    www.sedona.com Home of the Sedona Method

released!

Ive listened to the audio program CD 3, again.
    I realized the my wanting to blow up all those emotions helped generate my bodily uncomfortable feelings.
    and.. like Hale said, it's really a high truth to me, that,
    people always looking away from presence, the peace feelings or at least.
    and acceptance is already , if saying the peaceful is at our CORE, the acceptance is already our own, don't need much of the bubble-poking already to me.
    this makes all these insights coming and what I should do a whole lot easier!!!

- - - Updated - - -

released!

Ive listened to the audio program CD 3, again.
    I realized the my wanting to blow all those emotions helped generate my bodily uncomfortable feelings.
    and.. like Hale said, it's really a high truth to me, that,
    people always looking away from presence, the peace feelings or at least.
    and acceptance is already , if saying the peaceful is at our CORE, the acceptance is already our own, don't need much of the bubble-poking already to me.
    this makes all these insights coming and what I should do a whole lot easier!!!
    Last edited by cyi; 05-18-2017, 09:58 PM.
    www.sedona.com Home of the Sedona Method

Comment

Working...
    X