Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Facts as opposed to feelings? just release in the same way?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Facts as opposed to feelings? just release in the same way?

If it’s a fact that upsets presumably you just release like a feeling and hope for the best

Hi Angelab!

Not sure what you mean by facts vs feelings.

If you mean what I think you mean then you are bringing up the ultimate metaphysical question. Q: Are we tied to the facts of the material world? How we feel about the material world, what our reaction to it is, how much we identify with it and/or resist it and what our beliefs are and how attached we are to our beliefs is where the process exists. If we let go fully we are fully at peace, fully in flow and open to receiving all sorts of amazing outcomes.

Warmly,
    Delilah
    www.theaccordcenter.net

Comment

ok if something hapens that upsets you or you dont like - presumably its a done deal unless you are lester or similar so surely the only thing you can do is release yourself from any accompanying downside feeling as much as you can without being able to move the happening back to before it h appened but perhaps you can alter its effect on you and how you perceive it ?

Comment

Hi Angelab!

I can't answer any more of these kinds of questions because I have no idea what a "done deal" means to you.
        The bottom line is that letting go of any resistance to any part of our life and any of the thoughts feelings of beliefs we have about it frees us up to get back into flow.

Best,
        Delilah
        www.theaccordcenter.net

Comment

Working...
        X