Problems with My Mom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems with My Mom

I have been having problems with my mom. I want to try working again, and she doesn’t want me to. In part, because I have social anxiety around people. So, I’m at home, bored. Can someone please help me with this? Thank you.

hi Lisa- do you have the Sedona Method book? If so, have you got a goal around this that you could share with us?

Comment

Hi Lisa2712!

Have you used the clean up procedure with your mom? If you haven't, you can find that in The Sedona Method book and in the workbook that comes with the Supercourse. I recommend that you explore those processes and see how that works for you.

Best,
      Delilah
      www.theaccordcenter.net

Comment

Yes, I have the Sedona Method book. I haven't read it in years though. I haven't tried practicing the Sedona Method in years. I just listen to some Hale Dwoskin videos on Youtube.com. For the past year, I have been interested in "non-duality" which talks about many of the same things that Hale Dwoskin talks about on his Youtube videos. I hope I can "Awaken" or get "Enlightened" in my lifetime.

I haven't used the clean up procedure with my mom, because I haven't practiced the Sedona Method in many years, but I do have the Sedona Method book. I can't afford to take the workshops or the Supercourse.
        Thank You for Your Help, Delilah and Zannierose! Have a good day!

Comment

Working...
        X