Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When is the access to Letting Go World Wide Free Movie Party ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sedona Training
    replied
    Originally posted by AlisonToo View Post
    Hi, I can't access the movie either? Every time I click on the hyperlink: Click here to watch the movie, it just comes back to the same page, no movie. Help?

We have fixed the link so it goes direct to the movie post ..... so it will be there ... just give it a minute to load... there is a lot of people here right now and speed will be subject to your internet connection. Try clicking on the link under the countdown right now and it will take you right there.

If you can see a post from Me you are in the right spot.

Thanks

Ben

Leave a comment:

• santuno
    replied
    Originally posted by AlisonToo View Post
    Hi, I can't access the movie either? Every time I click on the hyperlink: Click here to watch the movie, it just comes back to the same page, no movie. Help?
    If you clicked on the correct page, scroll down a bit and wait for the movie in the window to load
    It is starting in the first post (BenvsWeb post)
    Last edited by santuno; 11-12-2010, 03:07 PM.

Leave a comment:

• AlisonToo
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Sedona Training
    replied
    Originally posted by Evie View Post
    Thank you Ben.

Here is the link to access the movie http://www.sedonamethodcommunity.com...vie-party.html

You will need to login or register for the community if you have not already, otherwise you will not be able to see the movie or the movie post.

Click here to register for the community it is FREE
    Register at The Sedona Method

Enjoy the Movie and have a great weekend ...

Thanks

Ben

Leave a comment:

• Evie
    replied
    Thank you Ben.

Leave a comment:

• Sedona Training
    replied
    Is the timer on this a countdown to when the movie is available to view for free? Yesterday I sent the link to several friends, thinking it was for 4 days that it was available, but they can’t access the movie. Would be glad if you could clear this up, so I can let them know.
    Howdy

That is 12 Noon friday.... the 12th november .... We will change the timer to count down the time left to watch the movie on friday as well so you know.

Thanks

Ben

Leave a comment:

• Evie
    replied
    Hello Hale and Annie,
    Thank you very much for the information, I’ll let my friends know. The live chat sounds really exciting!

love
    Evie

Leave a comment:

• Annrika James
    replied
    Hi Evie,
    Please let your friends know that a live chat will also be going on during those times. Many SM Instructors and Coaches will be taking part, as well as it being a nice opportunity to connect with other releasers in the UK and around the world.

Talk to you soon perhaps!
    Love,
    Annie

Leave a comment:

• hale dwoskin
    replied
    Is the timer on this a countdown to when the movie is available to view for free? Yesterday I sent the link to several friends, thinking it was for 4 days that it was available, but they can’t access the movie. Would be glad if you could clear this up, so I can let them know.
    Evie,
    The movie party starts 12:00 Noon MST and ends Sunday 12:00 Midnight. The page should be updated later today to make that clear. Just keep sharing. We would like to reach as many people as possible this weekend but just decided to do this Sunday so we are building this on the fly.
    Love,
    Hale

Leave a comment:

• When is the access to Letting Go World Wide Free Movie Party ?

Working...
X