MindMovie Email from Hale.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MindMovie Email from Hale.

I just received an email from Hale about the MindMovie site. Is this legitimate or did somebody steal an email list? Anybody know before I submit any info?

Thank you.

Yes it is real

Howdy,

Yes it is real, and it is legitimate. No one has stolen the email list at all....It is all good and Mind Movies is a great product for those who want to focus their attention on attracting what they want...

I personally use it and IT BLOODY WORKS... and it is accelerated with Letting Go and applying what Hale Teaches....

So I would recommend it ...

Here is the link for those that missed the email,

Mind Movies, Law Of Attraction, Visualization, The Secret

Thanks

Ben
    Purchase Letting Go Movie on DVD http://www.lettinggo.tv/moviedvd/
    Purchase Beyond Letting Go http://www.lettinggo.tv/beyond-lettinggo/
    Purchase The Sedona Method Course http://www.sedona.com/transform
    Learn The Sedona Method in 2 hours. http://opti1.lettinggo.tv/smc-quickstudy/

Comment

Thanks Ben!

Comment

Surprised to get the Mind Movies, too

I had the same reaction. I was expecting the video to feature something about Hale or releasing but it didn't. Was a bit surprised. I've used similar methods in the past and now use releasing because it surpasses the others. Each to his/her own.

Comment

Originally posted by Mauryne Cecilia View Post
          I had the same reaction. I was expecting the video to feature something about Hale or releasing but it didn't. Was a bit surprised. I've used similar methods in the past and now use releasing because it surpasses the others. Each to his/her own.
          Yeah. It seemed a little odd initially. The MindMovies site is fairly aggressive as well. I'm keeping an open mind though. Good luck.

Comment

hehe i got the mind movie site from hale and the letting go site from mind movies all is well

Comment

No more mind movies for me. Clear mind....peace, quite sufficient
              Last edited by pixie; 12-25-2010, 12:05 AM.

Comment

Hi Ben,

I just made the purchase but my account logins they gave me do not work. I sent a message to support, is this normal? Do they need to create the accounts manually? Do you know? Just curious if you knew - what your experience was when purchasing if it was this slow? I wanted to get started today and now I can't even log into my account to download the software and all sites connected are impossible to navigate.

Thanks!
                "The problem with researching Columbine is that everything your read is just a STORY. And each time someone writes a new book, they're just retelling the same STORY. It's not about preventing future violence, it's about being right. Whoever can construct the most compelling STORY wins until a new compelling STORY is constructed. See the cycle?

This cycle will end with my book. Learn the truth about how to prevent school violence from someone who actually has.

http://www.dylanklebold.com/

Comment

OK apparently for even as much as 4 months they've been having problems getting people signed into their accounts.

I don't doubt that this is a great product, but I have to give an honest review of the experience I've had signing up for the Mind Movies. It's very crazy making, and after explaining my experience I will be letting go of the frustration... but I feel it is my duty to share my experience. I've been a website developer and programmer for over a decade and have learned to navigate even the most difficult sites, and I have to say that if this wasn't recommended by Hale, and Ben, and if I wasn't willing to go through anything to test out these tools - I would have completely passed on this offer even if THEY paid ME thousands of dollars to try it out.

Here's how the Mind Movies site works:

1. First, all the videos and text talk about Mind Movies software all over the main pages. You see a "free trial" payment link for $4.95. This is NOT for the Mind Movies software. This is an offer for 6 pre-created Mind Movies that will be sent to you on CD via USPS mail for $4.95. This comes with a 30 day trial of their Subliminal Accelerator product. Normally what you would do is simply create your own movies, and then play them when you wish. This accelerator product is a program that actually plays a playlist of your movies FULL SCREEN on your computer, that you can keep running in the background for as long as you wish and you can change the opacity so that it doesn't distract you but can still be seen (or not if you wish). This is the subliminal accelerator. After your 30 day trial they will bill you $37 a month to keep using it.

2. Once you add this free trial and 6 CD set to your cart and enter your billing information, you will see that you are now on "Step 2 of 3" but be prepared for a LONG "Step 2" because you will be taken to page after page of a series of agitating videos that are embedded in the webpage (with no controls to mute, pause, or adjust volume) where they keep saying, "wait! Don't go!" And try to sell you on even more products and services. I believe there are 4 of these pages. At the bottom of each page you'll need to click on a SMALL button that says something like, "no thanks, continue with my order as is." Not very noticeable. So be careful about signing up for extra products you don't want.

I couldn't even stay on the page long enough to watch the videos to find out what they were trying to get me to buy, because I couldn't fast forward through the guy's introduction speech about how we all want to make more money, etc. It was painful. So I couldn't tell you what else they're offering or for how much extra money.

Once you place your order you'll get a separate email for each product you order, each with separate instructions. One email will be the invoice. The next ones will confirm your free trial, and then you'll get a link to log into the Mind Movies software website with the username and password sent in the email. Username will be your email address with an additional number attached to it so pay close attention to this. Then you'll get an email about their blog. Then slowly your free gifts will trickle in separate emails with separate instructions on where to click to get them. I've been trying to figure them out for a while now. I'll let you know if I ever do.

You get a separate login URL as well as username/password for the blog which is hosted on WordPress.

Then there's another URL for the accelerator for you to download. This is the only page that is easy to navigate, and the download is clear that there is a download area for PC on the left and MAC on the right. This is great.

The biggest problems I noticed with this process are that I first signed up to get the free 6 movies and it automatically came with the free 30 day trial for the accelerator. I did NOT have the option to add the Mind Movies 2.0 software to my order, so when I made THAT purchase separately I was automatically signing myself up (without another option) for yet another 30 day free trial for the accelerator. This means I now have 2 free trials to keep track of and cancel.

I thought it would be easy to cancel one, so I called customer support but there is only an answering machine. They state that they work specific business hours but there was no one there in that time.

There is no live support, you have to leave a message. It takes 48 hours to receive a reply, they say. Monday through Saturday. You can also send an email to support as well. Seems like they're more responsive on the blog than through phone/email.

But then there's the issue of usernames/passwords not working as assigned. It's taken them over 4 months to fix a simple login issue that affects nearly all people who register and this is worrysome. The webmaster and programmers really need to get their database functioning before even allowing anyone else to sign up.

Another issue I had is that I cannot navigate between the bonus "Accelerator" program website and the purchase of Mind Movies software. I had to Google them again with multiple keywords just to find the right pages again. There just is no central navigation on this website. You either know the URL you need, or good luck!

Every single video is embedded in the page to play automatically with absolutely zero ability for you to control playback or volume. You can't even pause it. There are videos on every page. And when you try to exit out of the page, another message will pop up with a LONG paragraph of text to ask if you're sure you want to leave. If you do still leave and hit OK, you will be taken to ANOTHER page with an embedded video telling you to "Wait!" just like during the order process. And then you'll have to close out THAT window, and another popup will ask you if you're sure you want to leave. This time if you hit OK you will leave the page with no more annoyances.

I have to say that for such an amazing product, it's being marketed in a completely irresponsible and ineffectively irritating way. Like I said, the only reason I'm trying this is because I believe in it and it's recommended by Hale and Ben.

Of course, I can see this as a test of, "what are you willing to go through to use the tools to create your life" - and at the same time, while I welcome that, it's only fair to give a heads up to those of you who are considering making this purchase that you may need to use the Sedona Method to complete this purchase without losing your mind!
                  "The problem with researching Columbine is that everything your read is just a STORY. And each time someone writes a new book, they're just retelling the same STORY. It's not about preventing future violence, it's about being right. Whoever can construct the most compelling STORY wins until a new compelling STORY is constructed. See the cycle?

This cycle will end with my book. Learn the truth about how to prevent school violence from someone who actually has.

Comment

Originally posted by oddinxasa View Post
                    Hi Ben,

I just made the purchase but my account logins they gave me do not work. I sent a message to support, is this normal? Do they need to create the accounts manually? Do you know? Just curious if you knew - what your experience was when purchasing if it was this slow? I wanted to get started today and now I can't even log into my account to download the software and all sites connected are impossible to navigate.

Thanks!
                    Howdy,

I had an early version so i can not comment on their latest software... but the principle of creating a movie that has what you are wanting to attract and meditate and focus on it works great for me...It helped me create a clear focus of what I want... and as a result it happened...

I should post one of my first mind movies to show you it was detailed....that is for sure....

But on the current setup I am not sure, I am sure their customer support will respond....(To be clear it is not our customer support but Mind movies....)

If the product is not for you ... cancel and get a refund ... but learn what they do and make sure own.... if you have the skills you can do it without their software... but they do have great aids to help you.

Just to be clear Hale and Ben have nothing to do with this website of mind movies..... It is a product that works well to help people focus on what they want to attract into their lives....But if they are experiencing technically difficulties they will resolve it ....You have seen that My team respond quickly to all issues we have, and we personally address all our customer support tickets As fast as possible 7 days a week....

But thanks for you review and Sharing it in the community.

Regards

ben
                    Last edited by Sedona Training; 12-18-2010, 08:00 PM.

Comment

Thanks, Ben! I really have no intention of canceling. I can't access the product, though, as all of the logins they sent me do not work. I understand you had an earlier version - you probably got in before they changed things around I'm sure. Thanks for the info, I will be patient and hope I get a response soon so I can start using it!!

Comment

Originally posted by oddinxasa View Post
                        Thanks, Ben! I really have no intention of canceling. I can't access the product, though, as all of the logins they sent me do not work. I understand you had an earlier version - you probably got in before they changed things around I'm sure. Thanks for the info, I will be patient and hope I get a response soon so I can start using it!!
                        Howdy,

Forgot to say that it is normal for some companies to create accounts manually.... I know that when ever we do things, I don't like to do it that way as it slows down the user experience ... But I know that even when i have purchased $3000 products it has taken 1 week or longer to create my accounts... So yes it is normal and can happen....

So be patient ... it is worth it .... and you will learn something from this product and this approach ...

Enjoy ... Make sure you post a reply once you get a response..

Thanks

Ben

Comment

Thanks, Ben. I absolutely will post an update

Comment

FANTASTIC! I received my login information on Monday - it was the same information but now it works. Looks like they are having issues and just need to fix it account by account. I have to say it was a pain to sign up for all of this BUT now that I've been able to try it out I think it was all well worth the hassle.

I'm impressed already. It's definitely shifted the way I feel, even just that alone is amazing.

Comment

Can someone please clarify how to use the mind movie you create please? I currently state a goal, vizualize and release with Sedona. It seems people incorporate many goals in a mind movie so how could you possibly release many goals within the 2 minute video you create?

Comment

Working...
                              X