MindMovie Email from Hale.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Crussev,

The Mind Movies and Hale's Goal Releasing strategy are two completely different tools, although you can use them together.

Personally, I would create separate videos for each overall goal. The more clarity you express - the better the results - so if you focus on creating one movie for "Business Goals" you can really focus on what your successful business looks like.

The movies are like an interactive "Vision Board" for you to experience your affirmations in the Here and Now. To put a visual with an affirmation phrased in the Here and Now. By watching the videos, you immerse yourself in the present moment of already having (as opposed to wanting). Watch the videos in the morning, and then Let Go. Watch the movies at night before bed and then Let Go. Soon you will not only experience opportunities to take action to get your goals, but you will feel absolutely "hootless" while watching the videos - as you move toward feelings of "hootlessness" everything else will shift in that direction, and opportunities will arise for you to act on that will allow you to obtain what you've outlined in your movie.

Just like we sometimes just know that we will get that front row parking spot - before we actually pull into the parking lot - you'll start just knowing that you have your goals and there will be no more wanting, and BAM! You'll see the opportunity to obtain it!
    "The problem with researching Columbine is that everything your read is just a STORY. And each time someone writes a new book, they're just retelling the same STORY. It's not about preventing future violence, it's about being right. Whoever can construct the most compelling STORY wins until a new compelling STORY is constructed. See the cycle?

This cycle will end with my book. Learn the truth about how to prevent school violence from someone who actually has.

http://www.dylanklebold.com/

Comment

Also, with the Subliminal Success Accelerator, it allows you to play your videos on repeat for as long as you want, and change the opacity and volume so that you won't notice it consciously while you're working but your subconscious will be taking it all in

I personally wouldn't pass up the opportunity to at least test out the 30 day free trial for the SSA, it's the whole reason I purchased the Mind Movie software - I can create my own videos, but this is far easier. Drag and drop. Plus the SSA is absolutely valuable. It's responsible for exponential results!
      Last edited by oddinxasa; 12-27-2010, 04:08 PM. Reason: Sentence Structure
      "The problem with researching Columbine is that everything your read is just a STORY. And each time someone writes a new book, they're just retelling the same STORY. It's not about preventing future violence, it's about being right. Whoever can construct the most compelling STORY wins until a new compelling STORY is constructed. See the cycle?

This cycle will end with my book. Learn the truth about how to prevent school violence from someone who actually has.

http://www.dylanklebold.com/

Comment

I don't doubt that this is a great product, but I have to give an honest review of the experience I've had signing up for the Mind Movies.Just to be clear hale and been have nothing to do with this websites of mind movies

Comment

Hi mate

I got the mind movie site from hale and the letting go site from mind movies all is well

thank you so much

Comment

Working...
          X