Receiving replies to posts...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Receiving replies to posts...

Hi, I posted a question yesterday and thought that no one had answered until I checked online and was happily surprised. Can anyone tell me how I receive answers to questions in an email as other communities that I've used forward replies to my email address automatically. I had a snoop around and didn't see any option like this.
    Sorry if this is the same post as many other people's.
    John.

Originally posted by John M View Post
    Hi, I posted a question yesterday and thought that no one had answered until I checked online and was happily surprised. Can anyone tell me how I receive answers to questions in an email as other communities that I've used forward replies to my email address automatically. I had a snoop around and didn't see any option like this.
    Sorry if this is the same post as many other people's.
    John.
    I would address this to Ben the webmaster. I used to get email notices when someone replied to a thread I had posted or commented on. Now I do not. I think there may be a setting somewhere in the tools bar that you can specify this option, at least there used to be.

Comment

thanks for the reply. I just had another quick look and there doesn't seem to be any option for receiving the replies or messages by email. Strange!!! John.

Comment

Originally posted by John M View Post
        thanks for the reply. I just had another quick look and there doesn't seem to be any option for receiving the replies or messages by email. Strange!!! John.
        It is under Forum Actions, general settings, Messasge and Notification, however it may be broken. I used to get notices, now I do not. Might be worth sending to the tech team.

Good Luck.
        Last edited by stgeorge; 03-06-2011, 09:16 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X