Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which would you choose: The Effortless Creation (CD) set or The Sedona Method 4-in-1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which would you choose: The Effortless Creation (CD) set or The Sedona Method 4-in-1

I am new to TSM but I can see already the benefits of pursuing this further. I watched the movie Letting Go, and the Sedona Method Quick-study. Now I’d like to go deeper into this and thus my dilemma: I can only afford one CD set for now. Which one of the two, would anyone suggest would most benefit for starters?
    The Effortless Creation (CD)
    or
    The Sedona Method 4-in-1 Super course (CD)
    A bit about myself:
    I’m up to my neck (beyond knee deep) in issues to resolve like failed love relationship, failed business and looking to get back into the work force when jobs are scarce, looking to start a new career direction, and being alone in a new city without friends or network support.
    Thank you very much for your input.

The Sedona Method 4-in-1 Super course would be the best choice, for now.
    What, in this moment, is lacking?

Comment

Thank you very much Vivek.
      I’ve ordered the Super Set as you suggested, trusting that it will help me in every way and in all aspects of being alive.

Comment

You're welcome. The audio programs would definitely help you, to the proportion that you work with them.
        What, in this moment, is lacking?

Comment

Hello Now,

Good choice and I join with Vivek in encouraging you to work with the CDs. Transformation can be subtle at first as real, lasting change starts on the inside. A helpful reminder is that the Sedona Method is an experiential process, rather than intellectual, so by focusing as best you can on the emotion on a feeling level will take releasing / letting go even deeper.

I would also highly recommend some one-on-one guidance with a certified instructor or coach as you learn and practice the various releasing processes, especially in relation to goals. You might also consider the "Effortless Accomplishment in 2012" Webinar, starting Jan 12th. It's listed here in the Forum, or you can go to: Letting Go with The Sedona Method by Sedona Releasing Worldwide for details.....a powerful springboard into the new year in every way!

Please stay in touch and let us know how you're doing.
          Annrika
          Last edited by Annrika James; 12-28-2011, 02:08 PM.
          Annrika James Sedona Method Instructor
          www.sedonareleasingworldwide.com
          [email protected]

Comment

Hello Annrika,
            I am so deeply grateful that you replied with such insight. Yes the emotions is what I desperately need to work on as they messed me up, unable to cope and suppressing them for too long. This is precisely what intrigued me about SM and decided to open up to a different approach. You are spot on: it is my over intellectual reasoning mind which didn’t (doesn’t) serve me well in dealing with emotions and now I am at the point where I don’t trust my own mind. My intuition has always been accurate and right; I wish I listened to it instead of my mind (which caused me to make bad decisions).
            I am very motivated and I look forward to receiving my SM super set and get started.
            Thank you again to you and Vivek for caring enough to reply to my post.

Comment

Hello again,

While you're waiting for the CD Audio course to arrive you can get started now by going to Letting Go Movie – A Sedona Method Movie – Hale Dwoskin – The Sedona Method and watching the Sedona Method movie. "Letting Go" online for $4.97 (that's if you haven't seen it already). It's a great introduction to the Sedona Method and easy to follow along with those practicing on camera.

Here's a simple releasing tip:
              Placing a clenched fist on your sola plexus (isn't this how it feels inside too!) will help you to focus more on the sensation/feeling. Then, as you invite yourself to let go, gently open your hand....while doing the same on the inside....and allow the feeling to dissolve or pass through, just as best you can. You can even imagine clouds passing through the sky as you relax and allow the body to let go naturally.

I also invite you to register for and take part in our next free support call by going to Letting Go with The Sedona Method by Sedona Releasing Worldwide. Newbies are especially welcome; you can ask for assistance, ask a question, or quietly listen in and benefit as others are releasing on life's challenges and goals.

Our next support calls are on Wednesday, January 11th at 11am and 6pm MST.

Warm regards,
              Annrika
              Last edited by Annrika James; 12-28-2011, 09:39 PM.
              Annrika James Sedona Method Instructor
              www.sedonareleasingworldwide.com
              [email protected]

Comment

Working...
              X