Releasing On Another Person's Health & Wellbeing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Releasing On Another Person's Health & Wellbeing

Hi all, my father has been having some problems relating to his physical health which also affect him emotionally. He doesn't know about the Sedona releasing and I don't think he is open to it at this point in his life. But I have personally experienced the benefits and I am an advocate of the method. Is there any way I can help my father (overcome the issue or lighten his suffering) using the Sedona method?

Originally posted by harilaos View Post
    Hi all, my father has been having some problems relating to his physical health which also affect him emotionally. He doesn't know about the Sedona releasing and I don't think he is open to it at this point in his life. But I have personally experienced the benefits and I am an advocate of the method. Is there any way I can help my father (overcome the issue or lighten his suffering) using the Sedona method?
    Hi Harilaos!

There are several ways you can pproach what you write about here.

I asked my elderly mother a while back if she would like to try something that helps me manage my own suffering and she surprized me with saying yes. Ask you're dad if he' like to try TSM and if he says no then could you allow him to have his response to the offer?

When we release and get back into flow that can "rub off" on others and they might feel better too even though they aren't releasing themselves.

Also check and see if you are wanting to control your dad's experience. If yes, then welcome that...then see if you could let that go.

Keep us posted on how things are unfolding for you,
    Delilah
    www.theaccordcenter.net

Comment

Working...
    X