Question regarding Practical Freedom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question regarding Practical Freedom

I just purchased the Practical Freedom course, but not getting much benefit from it. Where can I discuss this on the forums?

here is a good place.

Comment

Oh, OK. Thanks for responding. Well, I've been using the Sedona Method from Hale's book for many years, with excellent results. I recently got the Practical Freedom course, which is my first introduction to Holistic releasing. I find that he goes through the statements very quickly with no real time to allow emotions to come up and be released. Listening to the tapes as they are just stirs up different thoughts and emotions without actually resolving anything. Not sure if I'm doing this right. I would prefer to do the statements very slowly, for example after "Could you allow yourself to resist having money" certain feelings/thoughts arise, which I would let go of before going on to the next statement. Do you have any suggestions for me?

Comment

Hi ciric!

Thanks for posting this. This is one of the posts that will help many.

You can approach the holistic releasing by going slowly and processing slowly or you can just allow the questions to wash over you and just notice your answers. Remember that even if you get a no that you can still have a great release. You don't have to wait until to feel you can let go. It's hard for the mind get this but just answering the questions honestly is the release. As you keep allowing any no to be here you find that your releasing become more and more effortless.

Best,
        Delilah
        www.theaccordcenter.net

Comment

Hi ciric!

Thanks for posting this. This is one of the posts that will help many.

You can approach the holistic releasing by going slowly and processing slowly or you can just allow the questions to wash over you and just notice your answers. Remember that even if you get a no that you can still have a great release. You don't have to wait until to feel you can let go. It's hard for the mind get this but just answering the questions honestly is the release. As you keep allowing any no to be here you find that your releasing become more and more effortless.

Best,
          Delilah
          www.theaccordcenter.net

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

I realize that this post has come a couple of months too late, but since the topic is holistic releasing I thought I would share a perspective that hasn't been mentioned yet.

Holistic Releasing shouldn't be thought of as "releasing" but rather "dissolving." By focusing on one of the polarities and noticing ones responses inside, and then focusing on the other polarity and doing the same, the limitation begins to dissolve without one having to actually answer the questions. Don't expect to see any signs of progress though, the best thing to do is to work on the same polarities daily for a couple of weeks.

Generally with the Sedona Method, we can find a particular type of releasing (such as welcoming, letting go, holistic releasing, or the 5th way) of resonating with us more than any of the others. Months or years later however, we may find ourselves more open to the different way. Why this happens, who can say, but one possible reason is that we have mastered the particular process at an unconscious level and it's time to explore something new.

Namaste

Comment

Thanks for your response. Honestly, I've decided against using Holistic releasing. The idea that somehow the questions by themselves will work without my own understanding goes completely against my way of doing things. I still think that Lester's original formulation of "just letting go" is the simplest and most direct method.

Comment

Hi all!

I have been releasing for more than 4 years now. I have got tremendous gains and insights in the past.But lately, i have been noticing that the reason which i took the sedona method has only been partially fulfilled.My 2 reasons(which later became my goals) were :

1) Gain financial freedom
                  2) Be a brilliant student and crack a competitive exam (as i was a student back then )

Now, i did get a job and then after that i also switched frequently to get decent hikes.As a result i am enjoying a very good salary much better than most of my counterparts in college.Also, my mind has become quiet as a result i believe my grasping quality has increased which gives me a lot of confident in my day to day life.Also, one thing which TSM has solely given me is the sense of humor. Earlier i couldn't understand jokes and today i am considered as a humorous person and fun to be with it.

While i had earned quite a bit , i came under debt too . I thought that as far as i am continuing to release, i shouldn't end up with great problems. But i ended up in it. The good thing was that my "Lows were lower" as Hale puts it.I am paying my debt from last 1 year and hope that i would be out by it completely in the next 6 months if everything goes according to the plan .

Also, my releasing has decreased tremendously. earlier i used to released atleast an hour in one sitting. Now after 15 minutes, nothing comes up and release become so limited even if i change the track. Also , i have got frustrated with my yawning while i release, i believe that hinders a lot and i kind of get tired because of the physical yawning attached.

I have more issues but would like to take it one by one. Any outside perspective would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Comment

gopaljee90, sounds like a good reason to work with one of the other releasing courses. We tend to stay with our comfort zone and think, hey I'm doing okay, nothing happening here. I've released. What more is there what else can I release? Another course can just provide that click.

Another thing you can release on is this good feeling I'm having that I'm okay. Dive into it.

Alex

Comment

It didn't resonate with me either. Until I actually listened to the questions. And a phrase my brother often said when we were arguing as kids came to mind and then it click. Now I wind up using the holistic approach when I'm in the middle of a crisis. Often asked only once the polarity question to ... get centred?

Alex

Comment

Originally posted by Sedona Training -- Alex View Post
                        gopaljee90, sounds like a good reason to work with one of the other releasing courses. We tend to stay with our comfort zone and think, hey I'm doing okay, nothing happening here. I've released. What more is there what else can I release? Another course can just provide that click.

Another thing you can release on is this good feeling I'm having that I'm okay. Dive into it.

Alex
                        THANKS Alex for the prompt response.

Alex, i have almost all the courses and as best as i can , i cyclically release with them . The Dive thing is definitely i look forward to work.

Often late , i have also found that i have started doubting the method and my ability to release .May be it is because my finances aren't going right or maybe i have kind of made a pact with myself that unless i get this burden off my chest , i am not going to have a good time!! Or there is another possibility that the debt issue and the pending payments issues is actually bogging my energy down.

Comment

That's interesting because this would be something where I would consider holistic releasing.

Could I allow the Sedona Method to work for me as much as it does? Could I resist the Sedona Method working for me as much as I do?

Also I've noticed a bit of a paradox. Many people come to the Sedona Method fully expecting to become wealthy overnight. Sure it happens to some and we don't know how much releasing they had already done. In most stories of financial success it wasn't the individuals primary focus. It was a side effect of other stuff they were releasing from.

And I grant it's a challenge to release on finance to the point of, 'it's okay if it does show up or if it doesn't. Either way I'm okay'.

So what happened here "i have kind of made a pact with myself that unless i get this burden off my chest , i am not going to have a good time!! " You've made a decision to hold onto the problem. And to prove you are perfectly holding on, you're not going to have a good time?

Okay right now in this present moment, your finances aren't where you'd like them to be. Right now in this very, present moment, does the amount of money you have or haven't got, make any difference to your present experience? Aside from the fact you might notice that edge of unhappiness about your finances. Could you allow yourself to enjoy the money that you do have? And could you let go of wanting more money, just for now?

Yes being bogged down about anything affects so many areas of our life. What if it's not how much money that is in your life that brings you joy? What if it's how much joy in your life that brings you abundance (health, wealth, relationship, career, spiritual)?

Alex

Comment

Originally posted by gopaljee90 View Post

Alex, i have almost all the courses and as best as i can , i cyclically release with them . The Dive thing is definitely i look forward to work.

Often late , i have also found that i have started doubting the method and my ability to release .May be it is because my finances aren't going right or maybe i have kind of made a pact with myself that unless i get this burden off my chest , i am not going to have a good time!! Or there is another possibility that the debt issue and the pending payments issues is actually bogging my energy down.
                            Hi gopaljee90!

An interesting way to explore a goal that seems unreachable is to explore this fill in the blank process...

I refuse to be financially successful because _____________________________.
                            Welcome whatever comes up and then release on it.

Also, see if you can let go of wanting to let go?

And could you let go of wanting to change things?

Could you let go of wanting to get rid of the stuck?

And could you allow yourself to hold onto the stuck as much as you are? Remember this is just a question. It's not a criticism of your releasing or your wanting to let go. Sometimes we just need to shift perspective to shake more things loose.

Also, welcome the doubt about TSM. And check and see if there is any wanting to figure any of this out? Welcome that and then see if you could let go of wanting to figure things out.

Best,
                            Delilah

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by gopaljee90 View Post

Hi gopaljee90!

An interesting way to explore a goal that seems unreachable is to explore this fill in the blank process...

I refuse to be financially successful because _____________________________.
                            Welcome whatever comes up and then release on it.

Also, see if you can let go of wanting to let go?

And could you let go of wanting to change things?

Could you let go of wanting to get rid of the stuck?

And could you allow yourself to hold onto the stuck as much as you are? Remember this is just a question. It's not a criticism of your releasing or your wanting to let go. Sometimes we just need to shift perspective to shake more things loose.

Also, welcome the doubt about TSM. And check and see if there is any wanting to figure any of this out? Welcome that and then see if you could let go of wanting to figure things out.

Best,
                            Delilah
                            www.theaccordcenter.net

Comment

Thank you so much Alex and Delilah for taking the time out and responding. I will certainly focus on the aspects suggested and will keep you posted about the results.

Comment

Working...
                              X