Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nausea , headaches while releasing

Hi
    Im just wondering i was releasing on leting go of suspecting people but i felt so sick so what does that sign of sickness mean?
    Thanks

I wonder if it would be more useful to notice the sensation of sickness and to let it be there, and notice if it dissolves on its own, rather than to look for meaning.That may be the mind wanting to assert its dominance.
    When I notice stuff like this I remember hearing someone say it is just the next thing coming up to be released...
    I find it helpful to remember it is all 'just' energy.

- - - Updated - - -

I wonder if it would be more useful to notice the sensation of sickness and to let it be there, and notice if it dissolves on its own, rather than to look for meaning.That may be the mind wanting to assert its dominance.
    When I notice stuff like this I remember hearing someone say it is just the next thing coming up to be released...
    I find it helpful to remember it is all 'just' energy.

Comment

Originally posted by simsim View Post
      Hi
      Im just wondering i was releasing on leting go of suspecting people but i felt so sick so what does that sign of sickness mean?
      Thanks
      Hi simsim!

When we release we are allowing more energy to flow through the bodymind and sometimes that can result in various sensations. If you keep releasing, the sensations will dissipate and you will derive the great benefits of releasing.

Best,
      Delilah
      www.theaccordcenter.net

Comment

Working...
      X