Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Planning to go to the retreat in Netherlands in Sept

Hi

Just wondered if anyone is thinking of going to the Sedona retreat in Netherlands in Sept?

I have never been to one and this is the closest one to me and I am very tempted!

Thanks
    Mahesh

Hi Mahesh!

I won't be attending the retreat in the Netherlands but I have attended many and clients of mine have attended as well. Neither I nor any of my clients have regretted attending a retreat.

Best,
    Delilah
    www.theaccordcenter.net

Comment

Hi Mahesh,

If you can make it to the Netherlands...GO! If the date is not the best for you, I thought you should at least know that Annrika and I will be presenting the Sedona Method London Intensive from June 26-30th. This is our sixth consecutive year presenting Sedona Method Seminars in London...Annrika actually taught the first Sedona Method Seminar in the UK in 1981...so, we love to come back every year and bring the latest developments (via our close connection with Hale) as well as the 39 year practical experience of having The Method in our lives and sharing some the pearls we gleaned from our many years with Lester as our mentor and friend.

I gather that you are somewhat new to The Sedona Method, having 'waded through' a few other modalities (saw your other posts)...wonderful that you have now discovered this simple, natural and powerful tool...and are willing to explore it further and make it your own. No question about it, your search is over...now please give yourself every opportunity to practice it and make it an integral part of your life. All the answers you have been seeking are in your heart...and this will put you more in touch with what you have always been looking for.

There is no better way of deepening your understanding and practice of The Sedona Method than participating in a live Sedona Method event...and the more you can, the better, the deeper, the freer you are. You'll be surrounded by people of like-mind and heart, focused on goals and situations that mean the most to them, and addressing and dissolving the obstacles and blocks to having the kind of life they aspire to. So, I invite you to join us in London...and Hale in the Netherlands...just give yourself the opportunities to continue in the direction you are going, and your world will reflect your decision in a wonderful way. For complete details on our London Intensive, click here. This London Intensive is designed to give participants the hands-on inter-active experience of facilitating themselves and others in releasing, based on the foundations of the former Sedona Method coaching pre-requisites. (We also will be presenting this 5 Day Intensive in Brisbane, Australia and Durango, Colorado this year).

So, whatever you do, keep letting go...you can't get it wrong!

Warm regards,
      Tim
      Sedona Method Licensed Instructor

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Mahesh,

If you can make it to the Netherlands...GO! If the date is not the best for you, I thought you should at least know that Annrika and I will be presenting the Sedona Method London Intensive from June 26-30th. This is our sixth consecutive year presenting Sedona Method Seminars in London...Annrika actually taught the first Sedona Method Seminar in the UK in 1981...so, we love to come back every year and bring the latest developments (via our close connection with Hale) as well as the 39 year practical experience of having The Method in our lives and sharing some the pearls we gleaned from our many years with Lester as our mentor and friend.

I gather that you are somewhat new to The Sedona Method, having 'waded through' a few other modalities (saw your other posts)...wonderful that you have now discovered this simple, natural and powerful tool...and are willing to explore it further and make it your own. No question about it, your search is over...now please give yourself every opportunity to practice it and make it an integral part of your life. All the answers you have been seeking are in your heart...and this will put you more in touch with what you have always been looking for.

There is no better way of deepening your understanding and practice of The Sedona Method than participating in a live Sedona Method event...and the more you can, the better, the deeper, the freer you are. You'll be surrounded by people of like-mind and heart, focused on goals and situations that mean the most to them, and addressing and dissolving the obstacles and blocks to having the kind of life they aspire to. So, I invite you to join us in London...and Hale in the Netherlands...just give yourself the opportunities to continue in the direction you are going, and your world will reflect your decision in a wonderful way. For complete details on our London Intensive, click here. This London Intensive is designed to give participants the hands-on inter-active experience of facilitating themselves and others in releasing, based on the foundations of the former Sedona Method coaching pre-requisites. (We also will be presenting this 5 Day Intensive in Brisbane, Australia and Durango, Colorado this year).

Whatever you do, keep letting go...you can't get it wrong!

Warm regards,
      Tim
      Sedona Method Licensed Instructor
      Last edited by Tim McCavitt; 02-24-2015, 02:16 PM.
      Tim McCavitt Sedona Method Instructor
      http://www.sedonareleasingworldwide.com
      info@sedonareleasingworldwide.com

Comment

Hi Tim

Thank you so much for that information. I would love to attend both the London and the Netherlands seminars, so I will hopefully see you then.

With best wishes
        Mahesh

Comment

Good for you, Mahesh! Hope to see you soon!

Warm regards,
          Tim

- - - Updated - - -

Good for you, Mahesh! Hope to see you soon!

Warm regards,
          Tim
          Tim McCavitt Sedona Method Instructor
          http://www.sedonareleasingworldwide.com
          info@sedonareleasingworldwide.com

Comment

Working...
          X