Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kate
    replied
    Wow, thanks for all the posts here and ideas and help.
    Havent been into try it yet but, yes, really enjoy placing comments and helping from here when can and when that occurs its strange how it seems to inevitably be returned, even as an intuitive insight that had no way of knowing that that intuitive insight would happen........
    plenty "presence of awarnessing" everyONE/WON .....!!!!

Leave a comment:

• crishjack
    replied
    To a blog ,we ar the drivers of the blog! yes, anytime here be only one author, anh any time there may be a few one. but the blogs other is creat new post, it is very simply because our reders are not others! they are contry butes on comment, they can chat themselves, they refar to blog post . Really you can get un authors when you go on a holoday.

Leave a comment:

• zannierose
    replied
    Claire..think I will just let it go!!!
    there isnt a blog this post button under my profile either

Leave a comment:

• Clarie van de Langenberg
    replied
    Hi Zannierose,

no, I belief it's open for everybody who wants to write a blog....maybe Ben can shed his light on this?

And another option: on the left, below your profile is a 'blog this post' button. You could use this for your own posting.

Clarie

Leave a comment:

• zannierose
    replied
    is the blog option only enabled for Sedona coaches?
    I just wrote a paragraph fomr 'settings' to see what happens, but it hasnt shown up under 'blogs'

Leave a comment:

replied
    Hi Patricia,

when you click on the big red characters on top of the home page saying 'get instant access now' you'll go to another post, with all the information in it!

enjoy,
    Clarie

Leave a comment:

• patricia99@verizon.net
    replied
    Hi Ben,
    I am new to the Sedona Method and not very computer literate. I am having trouble navigating this website. I just want to know when I can access the letting go movie for free in December. Do you have this information?
    Thanks so much.
    Patricia

Leave a comment:

• Sedona Training
    replied
    Originally posted by pixie View Post
    Clarie, thanks. Does making an entry like that create automatically one's own blog?
    Howdy

It should do, this is your own blog within the community....

Let me know if you have any issues.

Thanks

Ben

Leave a comment:

• pixie
    replied
    Clarie, thanks. Does making an entry like that create automatically one's own blog?

Leave a comment:

replied
    Hi Pixie,

when you go to BLOGS (on top of page) and then on this blog page, on the right is an option CREATE A NEW POST.

That's it. Or is this not working for you?

Clarie

Leave a comment:

• pixie
    replied
    Ben,
    how do I start a personal blog within the frame of this forum? Can't figure it out. Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• Ryu
    replied
    Thanks Benjamin. Glad that both question and answer were helpful to you, Minja!

Leave a comment:

• Minja
    replied
    I had the same question while ago.
    Thank you Ryu for asking and thank you coaches and administrator for answers

Leave a comment:

• Minja
    replied
    I had the same question while ago.
    Thank you for your answer!

Leave a comment:

• Sedona Training
    replied
    Howdy,

I am the person behind the community and also the continued growth and evolution of this community, with the support and feedback from yourselves as well of course.

This community is going to be the meeting point online for people who are on the thought pattern associated with this forum. It is for those searching and looking online and it is already starting to rank well online which is having new people visit this website every day. We are working extremely smart and hard to ensure that this message spreads around the world and becomes viral. And this forum is viewed around the world everyday, and accessed 100's of times per day.

So what you need to understand is this forum is going to be a point where people can make first contact with you, this is also where you can communicate and build a relationship with people. Your blog is to reinforce your credibility and position as a leader and a person who has talent and skills in your market place.

I would turn all major points into articles, videos and place them here and on my blog - personal or within the community as well. It is only going to serve you. People may or may not comment on your blog. However the chances that they are going to comment and participate in the conversation here is much higher as this is a public more inviting space to be, and others are already commenting and sharing their opinions.

So take your best, or gain inspiration from this community and make a blog post, and reward people for coming to your website, let them join your mailing list or something like that. You will thank me in the future when you have your own following because you were active in sharing your message.

Online is all about conversations and communication and sharing your message, this is only one way. You can share your comments and responses to your facebook and twitter as well. We are going to be integrating the popular social media tools into the community very soon, as we are set to launch the next evolution of the community over the nest few weeks as well.

All the best .

Benjamin

Leave a comment:

Working...
X