No announcement yet.

Inspiring movies

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’ve never posted a video clip before, so hope this works.
    LOOK AT YOURSELF AFTER WATCHING THIS.mp4 - YouTube

Yeh! It did. This guy is truly amazing. That he can get so much out of life when he has so much he could complain about is just such an inspiration.

Actually I’ve just noticed that Santuno has already left a post about this guy. Are we not allowed to post these links? I thought that was the purpose of this thread? It’s so inspiring I hope it can stay.
    Last edited by Evie; 10-16-2011, 05:56 AM.

Comment

That's great.I like the big blue.Good thread.

Comment

This is one of the best threads I've ever come across. Thank you for this. I love movies and I just have to bookmark this thread.

Comment

Wash eyes in the morning and the night. Eat vitamin foods......

Comment

Hello Christian5 thanks for paying head to this topic it is so helpful for me to learn a lot.
            at last he is a good teacher and has a flow of the concepts i had saw this more than five times good sharing man.

Comment

"Rudy" is my favorite inspirational movie so far. "The Pursuit of Happyness" comes second. And a third one would be "Remember The Titans".

All are highly recommended and guaranteed to lift your spirits up.

Comment

Don't miss "Love, Actually": A fun, meaningful, uplifting kaleidoscope of vignettes by a terrific cast!

Comment

Working...
                X