Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dschind
    replied
    Don't miss "Love, Actually": A fun, meaningful, uplifting kaleidoscope of vignettes by a terrific cast!

Leave a comment:

• harilaos
    replied
    "Rudy" is my favorite inspirational movie so far. "The Pursuit of Happyness" comes second. And a third one would be "Remember The Titans".

All are highly recommended and guaranteed to lift your spirits up.

Leave a comment:

• Alexenderbill
    replied
    Hello Christian5 thanks for paying head to this topic it is so helpful for me to learn a lot.
    at last he is a good teacher and has a flow of the concepts i had saw this more than five times good sharing man.

Leave a comment:

• Johnbatosh
    replied
    Wash eyes in the morning and the night. Eat vitamin foods......

Leave a comment:

• ricklife
    replied
    This is one of the best threads I've ever come across. Thank you for this. I love movies and I just have to bookmark this thread.

Leave a comment:

• maryjones
    replied
    That's great.I like the big blue.Good thread.

Leave a comment:

• Evie
    replied
    I’ve never posted a video clip before, so hope this works.
    LOOK AT YOURSELF AFTER WATCHING THIS.mp4 - YouTube

Yeh! It did. This guy is truly amazing. That he can get so much out of life when he has so much he could complain about is just such an inspiration.

Actually I’ve just noticed that Santuno has already left a post about this guy. Are we not allowed to post these links? I thought that was the purpose of this thread? It’s so inspiring I hope it can stay.
    Last edited by Evie; 10-16-2011, 05:56 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Hector
    replied
    There are many movie s which inspire me, these include the following
    1. Adventurous of Indiana Jones
    2. The Message
    3. Lord of Desserts
    4. 2012

Leave a comment:

• santuno
    replied
    For all those who are not yet familiar with Nick Vujicic...

As I am not permited to post links here, check it out at Youtube

Leave a comment:

• Clarie van de Langenberg
    replied
    Recently I saw a lovely short movie about Mr Happy Man in Bermuda - he gets up every morning at 4 o'clock to go to a busy crossing in his home town to wave to people and send love to them, until 10 o'clock. Here is a short clip about this short movie with Mr Happy Man (no actor - he really is a Happy Man):

Leave a comment:

• dschind
    replied
    Please add to the list: The Invention of Lying

I've watched 2 of the movies others have suggested. Thanks, all!

Leave a comment:

• dschind
    replied
    A few of my favorite, inspiring movies:
    Restoration
    Strange Cargo
    Lost Horizons
    Ghost Town

Leave a comment:

• Jeanne
    replied
    Thank you Christian5 that was so helpful to me this morning. I want to play it over and over. I would like to see more of this beautiful teacher. I see the name burtharding..I will google and look for more. It is so inspiring to hear these messages and actually see the person so that I can FEEL their beauty, the peace in their voice etc. There are so many wonderful teachers saying basically the same thing, reinforcing what I am hearing/reading etc. In my daily life I do not interact with people who are so aware. This forum is so wonderful in that it encourages me that there are a lot of people out there that are. I don't feel so alone in my pursuit to become a more aware being.

Leave a comment:

• Clarie van de Langenberg
    replied
    Hi Christian,

that's very beautiful, thank you! And freeing.

Clarie

Leave a comment:

• lola008
    replied
    thank you for this simple and touching explaination. I understand now that when I feel guilty for "not keeping my vows" as my former husband put it when I felt I had to leave him behind, I am only listening to a past thought. I do not need to know why I go back to the same thought. I just need to stay in the now. I would like to allow myself to completely release this need to remain guilty. I would like to move on and become a person that is ready to receive love from someone who also feels they deserve my love!
    Thank you for putting this post up... it has been most helpful!
    Lori

Leave a comment:

Working...
X