How to shift consciousness

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to shift consciousness

Hi I'd just like to share a profound shift. I realized by just understanding that YOU are given a name by somebody else, and you take ownership of that name, and you get concepts from media, education systems, these different Identities, etc. "which are all given to you" i might add again (by the mind and we all know we are not the mind). That I have kinda given up that in the moment experience, that is given to you by The Creator or consciousness to just experience.

so i realized i was given a name, that was not of my choice, and pretty much everything else in life that has a label that has detached me from just "being" "present" and "experiencing"

Hello polize_lego,

Really good profound shift! Thank you!
    I would like to add another profound shift that could be helpful too. It is about becoming aware that things are the way they are. They always were like that but we were painting them with all different kind of feelings.
    If we want to be ....we have to do....if we want to do....we have to have....-all wrong!

There is example with two people sitting and drinking vine.
    On the table where they were sitting there was a bottle of vine between them.
    Someone asked one person what does he see when he look at the bootle. He said: I see some letters on the bottle. Pure text.
    Then he asked the second person what does he see from his side. He said:I see picture and the name of the vine.
    Both of them were right (that was written on each side of the bottle)
    And again none of them were correct!

It was only a bottle of vine. So simple....
    But at the begininig we decided to attach our feelings, our effort to figure out, our will to change it, to maybe judge it....And in between we get stuck and lost....

The most important thing to realize is is that things are the way they are. Life become's so easy when we understand that....
    Last edited by Minja; 11-12-2010, 09:03 AM.
    Do what you do when you are doing it, and don't do what you are not doing when you are not doing it!

Comment

Originally posted by Minja View Post
      Hello polize_lego,

Really good profound shift! Thank you!
      I would like to add another profound shift that could be helpful too. It is about becoming aware that things are the way they are. They always were like that but we were painting them with all different kind of feelings.
      If we want to be ....we have to do....if we want to do....we have to have....-all wrong!

There is example with two people sitting and drinking vine.
      On the table where they were sitting there was a bottle of vine between them.
      Someone asked one person what does he see when he look at the bootle. He said: I see some letters on the bottle. Pure text.
      Then he asked the second person what does he see from his side. He said:I see picture and the name of the vine.
      Both of them were right (that was written on each side of the bottle)
      And again none of them were correct!

It was only a bottle of vine. So simple....
      But at the begininig we decided to attach our feelings, our effort to figure out, our will to change it, to maybe judge it....And in between we get stuck and lost....

The most important thing to realize is is that things are the way they are. Life become's so easy when we understand that....
      Minja,
      Thanks for your post! This is quite correct. What is is and all our descriptions, names and labels come after the fact. There is only this!
      Love,
      Hale

Comment

Originally posted by polize_lego@hotmail.com View Post
        Hi I'd just like to share a profound shift. I realized by just understanding that YOU are given a name by somebody else, and you take ownership of that name, and you get concepts from media, education systems, these different Identities, etc. "which are all given to you" i might add again (by the mind and we all know we are not the mind). That I have kinda given up that in the moment experience, that is given to you by The Creator or consciousness to just experience.

so i realized i was given a name, that was not of my choice, and pretty much everything else in life that has a label that has detached me from just "being" "present" and "experiencing"
        Polize,
        Great insight. Yes names and labels always come after the fact and are simply made up by the mind. They have no reality in and of themselves. What you are is beyond all names and all forms.
        Love,
        Hale

Comment

Really informative and interesting...
          I did not know about these facts before...
          Thank you for sharing...!

Comment

One of the instructors, David E. Mentioned that he'd studied 'principles of the infinite invisible'. Sounds fascinating. Happened to visit the Minf Body Soul festival in Sydney today and asked a man who sat at the table during lunch what those principles might be...an answer was "who you are" , and I answered 'what you are'.
            Any more elaborations on 'this' .....

Hmmmm .....very interesting too isnt it, that "thought" is after the fact.......fact? = presence of awareness....hmmm

Comment

Dear All,

It is soo simple that we miss what we already are!

Take a moment(s) throughout the day to stop and simply Be....it's lovely!!
              Annrika James Sedona Method Instructor
              www.sedonareleasingworldwide.com
              info@sedonareleasingworldwide.com

Comment

Working...
              X