Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some relationship issues

Hey!
    So finally I got the relationship I was looking for. So why am I writing then? Before, I used to feel calm, at peace.... yes, there were some bits of control here and there, but most of the time I felt at peace.

Now, I feel like all hell broke loose. I feel myself worrying, full of fear, full of wanting approval, feel like I don't deserve it, my girlfriend will abandon me, like I want to get near her, but I can't... and a lot more.

Been releasing, but no real progress. I've been letting go of wanting to control, but an immense fear and tons of resistance showed up.

Some advices would be welcomed!

Love and peace to all,
    Dinu

Great. Now you have more to release, some really juicy bits. When a relationship is manifested the veil of separation becomes thinner and the touching of beingness, oneness is felt. Set out a goal within the relationship and release on all contrary feelings. Also you can do the relationship clean up process, do you have that?
    Its the one where you go through all the wants attachments and aversions related to the person, releasing. It is excellent for relationships. Above all remember that you just keep releasing on whatever arises, especially the energy felt in the body. Immense fear is just fear, just another feeling, keep releasing on it. Peace.

Comment

Hi sunchild,
      thank you for your kind words and for your advice. I knew this all along, but hey, when you are in the middle of it, I have a tendency to believe the lies that my mind is feeding me, so sometimes I need to set my head straight. Thanks again.

By the way, the tapes you are referring are from the beginning and end of day release or some other tapes? Thank you...

Love and peace to all
      Dinu

Comment

Hi, It is included with the Sedona Method effortless relationships, CD12 I believe. Enjoy.

Comment

Hi sunchild,
          Again, thank you for your advice! While we are at it, there is a question that is stewing in my mind for a while... Is there a way in using The Sedona Method to improve your sexual performance? I mean, can you use it to last longer in bed?
          Thnaks in advance!

Love and peace to all,
          Dinu

Comment

LOL. Well the Sedona Method is more about releasing then holding on hehehehe. Sorry couldn't resist that one!!
            But seriously, there are lots of tools in the world to use in the play of life. Check out google and Tantric sex practices.
            Peace.

Comment

Hi, me again. Just got my user name right. Ok, now to business. My relationship ended in a total fiasco, cause I allowed my feelings to take over, and imagine this: I did it in the moment, my girlfriend wanted to dedicate herself to me. Perfect timing me thinks Still, we split up, and had to do a lot of releasing work on the trauma caused by the process. I feel a bit lighter now, nut still am working till I reach a state of hootlesness. Love and peace to all

Comment

After going through the book, buying programs traveling to sedona for retreats If I had one piece of advice would be don't waste your time. THis is like all other "self" help programs is/are the same. Preach the same metaphysical "preach" that "inside affects your outer world" " use gurus (wink wink) to show that if you become free "inside" everything else just comes" but all these teaching especially this one play on your ego of "wanting more money in your experience, happiness, health, better relationships, etc.... (just add in any struggle you can think of they have a program for it) but blatantly say mid way through the program that LOA and everything under that umbrella is "MAGICAL THINKING". But all these programs entice you with that same "magical thinking" to get you hooked and hold the mirror up to you and say " all those affirmations, positive thoughts, are just "magical thinking" (look at financial liberation seminar tape 5 b just one example), that some how you could "let go" enough to align your self with your desire BUT "your supposed to be desire-less"( effortless creation). After growing up with parents who taught these same things as well as coming up in a UNITY church, so much of this hits home,but after releasing and coming more "clear" that the people who preach "financial abundance, health, better relationships etc..." usually have a few things in common: They are already finically secure due to some other career that had nothing to do with what they are teaching now ( so there goes that from nothing to something finical abundance "flowed' to me idea) or never had a terminal disease to begin with (in the case of lester maybe true but I have no proof of any of these stories no more than I have proof that he "traveled the world on one tank of gas or what ever other tale they use to market spirituality tsm or any other program) This is not an attack on TSM or any other program the point being is they ask you to look "inside" to make changes but tell you to take clues from "outsiders" which makes this a complete oxymoron. Everybody 1 needs something to believe in and I think this is something else to "believe" in to make the world a little "softer" to handle. One thing I can say they do preach is "take action" if anything is 100% true that is it. I was extremely successful at a young age and saw a lot of fame and fortune early on and the one thing that got me there was work, sun up to sun down work at the craft. That in its self is what is the key IMO, u want health "work" u want money "work" u want good relationships "work" that is the one thing they get right not a "effortless creation course" that say it will just come to you the freer you get, but spew something completely contrary on a different program. If you want effortless creation become one of these teachers and "align" your self with there company and sell there products, they have a great system! Bottom line is: don't listen to anyone else work like you've never worked before, save your $ on these programs and that will be your start up money for that business or investment,

Comment

oh!!! poor Armadino...
                  CelaBright

Comment

Working...
                  X