Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not Enough

Hi All

has anyone got a release for not feeling enough & lack of confidence in any area of life?

Originally posted by unlimitedbeing View Post
    Hi All

has anyone got a release for not feeling enough & lack of confidence in any area of life?
    Just notice how it feels and let it go, just like any feeling.

Also, see if you can find the one who lacks confidence.

Let us know how it goes.
    Best,

Susan
    Susan Seifert
    Certified Sedona Method Coach
    http://www.yoursedonacoach.com
    Register for my Free Sedona Method Support calls

Comment

Really sense into the body where this is as and when it arises, in your own way allow this to be, whatever is felt in the body, then as simple as breathing allow it to go in your own way, be it visually, physically, auditory, whatever works for you. Remember as and when.
      Susan's suggestion is good in see if you can find the one who lacks confidence, the truth behind that is that actually there is no body there, its a construct of the mind. Thoughts arise, see if you can find who observes these thoughts. Peace.

Comment

Originally posted by unlimitedbeing View Post
        Hi All

Hi unlimitedbeing, there is a fabulous bonus track on the DVD "letting go" called

you are enough

that will fit to your purpose perfectly.

There used to be a similar audio by hale on this site, but i cant find it anymore...
        Skype me up - schedule your free session now!

Comment

I sent in a ticket and Andy found the audio for me! Click here and enjoy:

http://www.sedonamethodcommunity.com...ot-enough.html

Skype me up - schedule your free session now!

Comment

Yes, I'm depressed a lot now a days, coz I'm much conscious about my future.
            I have done my degree in accountancy not doing a job but have a high aim. No hope for
            luxurious life.

Comment

Originally posted by Colin89 View Post
              Yes, I'm depressed a lot now a days, coz I'm much conscious about my future.
              I have done my degree in accountancy not doing a job but have a high aim. No hope for
              luxurious life.
              Hi Colin,

'No hope for luxurious life' is the lie the feeling is telling you. The feeling is not who you are and it's not a fact. See if you can simply notice the feeling itself, the sensation you are calling depressed. You may feel it in your body, it may be pronounced or vague. Then simply ask and answer these questions:

Could I let that feeling go?
              Would I let it go if I could?
              If I could let it go, when would I?

You may find the feeling getting a little lighter, or a lot, with each question; or it might not be clear whether or not it is lifting. Continue focusing on the sensation and asking and answering the questions, and let me know how it goes.

I would also invite you to join my free support calls, or book a one-on-one session. Many people have let apathy, depression and other emotions and moved into happier and successful lives. You can too.

All the best,

Susan
              Susan Seifert
              Certified Sedona Method Coach
              http://www.yoursedonacoach.com
              Register for my Free Sedona Method Support calls

Comment

Working...
              X