A big thank you!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A big thank you!

I would like to take a few minutes and acknowledge to great Sedona Training Associates Coaches. I'm talking about Jan See also known on this forum as "Coach Jan" and Milan Slunecko.
    I had a free session with each of them, and the gains I received are fantastic.
    My first session was with Jan. At the time I had a big contraction which didn't want to go away. So after a few minutes of releasing my knot started to loosen up, and it disappeared.
    Three days later, I had a session with Milan. Had a lot of energy, especially supressed energy. Milan guided me through some interesting releasing question, and boom. It was gone and it felt so easy.
    Another thing I noticed is that they both seem down to earth people. I had a feeling that these guys were my friends, since like forever, talking to them felt so natural.
    My conclusion is that I highly recommend Milan and Jan. They have one free session, so you can easily try it out for yourself.

Love and peace to all,
    Dinu

P.S. Happy gratitude day everyone

Excellent and great to hear

Comment

Hi Dinu,

Thank you so much for your kind words. I really enjoyed releasing with you.

Love,
      Milan
      Milan Slunečko - Sedona Method® Certified Coach.
      Skype me for a free 15 minute releasing session.
      http://www.sedona.si/

Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to post this. The free support calls are a gift. I love to read the testimonies as they encourage me to step forward and reach out.

Comment

Good Read!!!
          CelaBright

Comment

Well, its really good to know but still there is an issue that is ambiguous to me and I want you to
            justify it. Can you join men on PM?
            regards

Comment

Working...
            X