Enlighten-up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enlighten-up?

"You’ve done your morning yoga, you’ve meditated, prayed for world peace, had your blended soy chai mocha-frappa-latte, flipped off and cursed the crazy driver who cut you off in traffic…you’re a vegetarian, a yoga teacher (who isn’t these days) and better than everyone else…life is good.

BUT HAVE YOU LAUGHED TODAY?"

... from the website of Puppetji.

I can't help but post these two video clips from Puppetji.

The first one is called "Puppetji vs Meditation."

More to the point for the releasing community, the second one is called "Puppetji vs Baggage."

Enjoy!
    Bhavesh.
    All expressions of thought and emotion - including words - can only point to the Truth, never tell it.
    What's Enlightenment?: http://whatsenlightenment.wordpress.com

Hilarious -- I think this must have been recorded in my old neighborhood in Brooklyn, lol -- thanks, Bhavesh!
    Yours in freedom,
    Stephen

Comment

Glad you enjoyed it, Stephen! Puppetji is my new Guru, especially on the days when I am feeling a little down.

'Later,
      Bhavesh.
      All expressions of thought and emotion - including words - can only point to the Truth, never tell it.
      What's Enlightenment?: http://whatsenlightenment.wordpress.com

Comment

Its nice i like it although i don`t think i can get anymore answers from puppetji, i enjoy him answering, minds predictable Actualy i continued watching and do learned something Seeing is You, you dummy And now i can say i love IT "_" Actualy got enlighteneddd by pupetji saying if seeing is me then why do i treat myself with no attention ! yes so it is. Thanks Bhavesh fro sharing this.
        Last edited by PeaceMakerBG; 01-11-2012, 03:37 PM.

Comment

Haha. this is hilarious! I love it.

Comment

LOL!!!...Nice very Cute!!!
            CelaBright

Comment

Working...
            X