there is no one? Please help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• there is no one? Please help!

Hi, I am using the sedona method for about 2 years. Now I am stuck. I appreciate some help.

After taking course "Byond letting go", I could get the sense of like "no one here" and it was so amazing.
    But after that I always got back to my long story. this amazing moment is very short . I don't know the5th way does work for me. it works for some level, but for my deep deep heavy emotion and situation it does not.
    I heared people say "keep releasing!". But now my conclusion is this doesn't work for me.
    What should i do from now? My mind say you can not be happy because no job, no lover and a few friends no matter how you can gat the sense of our natural state is peace. Even after I noticed this mind is belong to noone. I end up like hopeless.
    what should i do

moomin

Hi Moomin,
    I think it’s perfectly normal after experiencing no one there for the mind to go back into stories and emotions. I know mine does and so do those of my friends. But if you keep releasing then the stories become less seductive as do the 'deep and heavy emotions' you describe. I don’t always find the fifth way easy as my mind starts trying to make it into a concept and to figure it out.

The mind resists happiness, as you’ve noticed: "My mind say you can not be happy because no job, no lover and a few friends no matter how you can gat the sense of our natural state is peace. Even after I noticed this mind is belong to noone. I end up like hopeless.”

All of that is just another story, so welcome it and let go. It’s just the mind trying to control or get approval or security. Welcome wanting to do something about it, including wanting to fight it or get rid of it, to control outcome of releasing, and to figure it out and hold on. Notice how it feels personal (I end up hopeless.) My guess is you may be fighting that feeling of it being personal, so welcome it as best you can. I notice that often right after I’ve released the story comes spinning up again. If I fight that it takes me into struggle again, but if instead I welcome it the struggle eases and I feel sane!
    Sometimes I find it helps a lot to ask, “Am I that story, or am I aware of it?” That’s another 5th way question and for me doesn’t lead to the figuring out so perhaps it will be useful for you too.

I also find it helpful to think of the stories as those of a frightened little child trying to make sense of life, because that’s really what they are. We created the stories as children in an attempt to make sense of the world around us, but we don’t need to cling onto them now. Thinking about them in this way makes it easier for me not to get hooked back in and to reassure my mind instead of trying to fight it.
    Hope some of this helps.

Comment

Hi,

I don't think listening to "Beyond Letting Go" is the best way to go, if you were starting out on TSM. Not sure if you started out with this course. Keep aside 5th Way for now. Use the basic processes like Triple Welcoming etc. May be you can try Holistic Releasing also. There seems to be a lot of resistance and stuckness, so you can keep welcoming them and letting go as best as you can.

My mind say you can not be happy because no job, no lover and a few friends no matter how you can gat the sense of our natural state is peace.
      These look like deep, underlying beliefs that could be coming to the surface because you have been releasing for a while. And that is a good thing. Welcome such beliefs. Use triple-welcoming to let them go. Eventually, you will be free of them.

Happy releasing!
      What, in this moment, is lacking?

Comment

Thank you Evie!
        I am relieved to hear that people often go back to story after noticing awareness. I found I didn't want to feel my heavy emotion. It seems like heavy habitual emotion keeps coming back. I wanted to escape from emotion to 5th way.
        This reminds me about belief "i am not enough" keeps me safe. This belief is created when i was child. I had to behave myself with not enough because my mother told me so. I had to have this attitude to survive. but it is useless NOW.

thank you again
        moomin

Comment

Thank you Vivek!

Yes I have beliefs from my childhood. Maybe I should try to work on beliefs. I don't like to work on beliefs because it seems soooooo real. My mind said it is not beliefs it is truth. I don't know how to deal with that. Maybe I can start from working on emotion around belief

thank you
          moomin

Comment

Working...
          X