Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SeanBen
    replied
    Hey I heard about it the very first time and don't know much about this ..Can you please throw some light on this.?

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I know a "downside". I did NOT find Sedona earlier!

Leave a comment:

• DelilahCertifiedSMCoach
    replied
    Hi Folks,

I have found, as have many of my clients, that TSM enhances many other awareness practices and vice versa. Truthfully, I have found that TSM enhances everything. Not that I'm looking but I haven't found a down side to TSM yet. Letting go of the internal debris allows for more "success" in all the areas of my life.

Best,
    Delilah

Leave a comment:

• Sedona Training -- Alex
    replied
    Lets hear from others who tried it.

AlexK

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I agree. By paying attention to your inner body and physical body you will be grounded in the NOW. It also bring more consciousness into your life. This tactic is recommended by many spiritual teachers. It is best not to label or judge your body's feelings but rather just acknowledge and be with them.

Leave a comment:

• jon166
    started a topic Meditation and Sedona

Meditation and Sedona

Hey all,
    I just wanted to post something really quick. Meditating with focus on your breathing and feeling your body allowed me to be a head up releaser to a full body releaser. I can feel the heavy energy in my body, it can be a bit discomforting. But I think this is what really helps, and produces gains so much faster when you are authentically able to be there with your emotions. Try it out!
Working...
X