Watching the Retreat via Live Stream

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watching the Retreat via Live Stream

I've been watching the retreat via live stream and it's been absolutely fabulous. Hale is in top form.
    www.theaccordcenter.net

yes, I am enjoying it too, and have a gain to share. I dont watch the whole thing in one go due to time differences and do'nt go on the teleclasses that are for remote participants as they are even later, so was feeling a bit left out etc..anyway, this morning I woke up wondering if I ought to be busier than I am in this new stage of my life, even though I do not have an interest in anything much...and the very first group release exactly addressed this issue..effortlessly- didn't even have to be on the call /in the room

Comment

Originally posted by zannierose View Post
      yes, I am enjoying it too, and have a gain to share. I dont watch the whole thing in one go due to time differences and do'nt go on the teleclasses that are for remote participants as they are even later, so was feeling a bit left out etc..anyway, this morning I woke up wondering if I ought to be busier than I am in this new stage of my life, even though I do not have an interest in anything much...and the very first group release exactly addressed this issue..effortlessly- didn't even have to be on the call /in the room
      Yay!
      www.theaccordcenter.net

Comment

even though Hale did a letting go of the seminar release I still wish it was ongoing. So glad to have had this experience and to feel the momentum. so peaceful right now..could it get any better? could I let go and find out? Wish I could teleport for the end of year live event..hmm..now that is not being here now is it?

Comment

Hi Zannie and Dalilah,

DSCF5460.jpg

Thought I'd share this with you...and all other Retreat streamers and community members. Live and streaming was an amazing all-inclusive experience, so happy you both could make it! And the cool thing is that all the partnerships (with Hale) are part of the package...to be reviewed and re-played again and again! This is what it looked like while live partnerships and partnerships with Hale were taking place simultaneously! A real treat to be a part of both!! (Just click on the photo!)
          Love to you,
          Tim
          Last edited by Tim McCavitt; 06-23-2013, 02:47 PM.
          Tim McCavitt Sedona Method Instructor
          http://www.sedonareleasingworldwide.com
          [email protected]

Comment

the releases with Hale were a blessing. I asked STA to add my name to the list of people interested in staying in touch..wonder if I might demonstrate a buddy to go through the exercises in the workbook...

Comment

Hi Zannie,

The list you are referring to was (is) not being generated by STA, it is a list that is spontaneously organized by retreat participants. If you contacted someone at the retreat to put your name on the list, that would have been the best way to go. One of the retreat participants (Doug from Houston?) is going to be compiling the names and contact info and disseminating it to all on the list. So, the best thing for you to do is post a request on this Forum for anyone who had attended the Living Happiness Retreat live (or streamer) and see if you can find a buddy that way.

Since this was the first time at live streaming, there have been several things that we've noticed that could improve the connection / participation levels for all involved. Such a list for streamers and/or live participants is one of them...but again, not organized by STA (as per STA/LS policy not to give out individual's private contact information), but rather a participant. Maybe someone will come up with a brilliant way to do that...

Anyway, staying posted!!

Love,
              Tim
              Tim McCavitt Sedona Method Instructor
              http://www.sedonareleasingworldwide.com
              [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by Tim McCavitt View Post
                Hi Zannie and Dalilah,

[ATTACH=CONFIG]419[/ATTACH]

Thought I'd share this with you...and all other Retreat streamers and community members. Live and streaming was an amazing all-inclusive experience, so happy you both could make it! And the cool thing is that all the partnerships (with Hale) are part of the package...to be reviewed and re-played again and again! This is what it looked like while live partnerships and partnerships with Hale were taking place simultaneously! A real treat to be a part of both!! (Just click on the photo!)
                Love to you,
                Tim
                Thanks so much for posting this Tim!

Love to you too and Annie of course <3

Delilah
                www.theaccordcenter.net

Comment

Working...
                X