Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• London Hypnotherapy School Teaching Sedona Method, with Limitations

Released
    Last edited by jomartin; 11-12-2015, 02:34 AM.

Hi jomartin!

I don't know enough about hypnotherapy to answer your questions combining that with TSM.

I can say that there are tons of folks out there who claim to be teaching TSM as well as coaching w/ TSM and charge money for this even though they have never had any training. Such is life...

Delilah
    www.theaccordcenter.net

Comment

Thanks Delilah... I think you're right. I was just wondering, is what he said correct? Is it possible that some people cannot release? I find that hard to believe as it is simplicity itself. It might not feel like they're releasing, but surely if they choose to let something go, they are indeed letting it go.

Do you know where I can go next when I have completed the Sedona Method Supercourse - the 20 CD course? I want to learn everything I can.

Thanks so much! Jo

Comment

Hi again jomartin!

Thank you for following up with this questions because it's actually important.

Not only can everyone release but everyone already is releasing. We release everyday, all day long, we just aren't aware of this. Hale and Lester talk about this. They point out that if we weren't releasing all the time we'd go crazy or be very sick or dead!

What happens is that once we decide to consciously release it can sometimes feel like we are having a hard time doing that. But if we keep bringing awareness to the process we will effortlessly become super releasers.

After the Supercourse you can try any of the other recorded material. All of it is great and new and revelatory. And you can also go to a retreat, work with partner, sign on with a coach. One of the amazing things about Hale is that he is always sharing new ways to let go so just keep exploring the processes and you will find the possibilities are endless. And as you practice on your own you will also find different ways to layer the processes and new questions to ask yourself that are meaningful for you.

Best,
        Delilah
        www.theaccordcenter.net

Comment

Released

Comment

Released

Comment

Yeah Jo, you're right to just let it go
              www.theaccordcenter.net

Comment

Working...
              X