Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Introduce Yourself to the Community , Who you are, What you do, How you found us?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kate
    replied
    Thanks for all comments.....with reference to Delilah's comments....perhaps it is best clarified by Hale before proceeding then

It is very fortunate that there has been that opportunity to have learned (and unlearned) from Hale and the Instructors for the 10 month course (3 years ago??)...may it have made a profound difference through out the world and continue to do so......

and yes...investing in "the self" after 6 live retreats since 2006/2008 back and forth from Australia it is quite a committment...to be paid forward as one awareness..... .....I guess, just not here then

Leave a comment:

• DelilahCertifiedSMCoach
    replied
    Hi Kate,

I think it's great that you are offering to facilitate folks in their process for free or even for money but I think it's important to note that there are folks on this site that have trained for a year and a half with Hale and the instructors to become certified Sedona Method Coaches and that Coach level I level II are actually only 6 days of training to be qualified to get into the certified coach training program. I know this may sound petty but I believe that folks who come on this site should know that there is a difference between people who have only done the precursor requirements for certification training and coaches who have invested themselves in the full certification training program.

I am not writing this to rain on your parade but in the interest of full disclosure I believe that participants should be aware of what is being offered to them. All the certifed coaches on this site offer free sessions as well.

Thanks,

Delilah

Leave a comment:

• Moniek
    replied
    Hi Kate,
    Would love to get some release coaching before my new workyear starts. Now I got the time!

thx for the offer,

Kiss Moniek

Leave a comment:

• radical
    replied
    Hi Kate,

I'll take you up on your offer. And I make a similiar offer to you.

Manfred

Leave a comment:

• Kate
    replied
    Outrageous idea that comes from releasing through...Effortless Creation course CD13 track 2........

Anybody who is interested in 5 FREE sessions of 30 minutes Sedona Method release coaching, 5 days in a row....welcome to email here. Am looking for 5 people in one week starting Saturday 4th August Australia time, between 9am and 9pm. www.worldtimeserver.com is a helpful tool for times...see time zone converter.

Am Certified Practitioner Coach (life Coaching) and Level 1 and 2 Sedona Method coach trainings. Done 6 live retreats with Hale and lost count of the recent webinars since 2010, free calls.

Why is this available? Need the practise, and want to see how this will blend when it comes from members from all over the world.

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• Kate
    replied
    Just noticed theres over 400 guests online here at the community... so would like to WELCOME ALL GUESTS and come on in and join if you feel inspired to! By the way.....it isnt a prerequisite to think you have to have something the matter/wrong/ or not enough with you(blah,blah) .....just the opposite so you dont end up thinking there is......!!!

Whats really interesting about The Sedona Method is it is experiential, not intellectual and as a trained teacher....where its mostly all intellect, it just may be worth your while to explore this inner way of learning and (unlearning) for your own inner truth on "what is" .

Type in "gains" and check the real live benefits thousands all over the world have already discovered..... questions such as : Is suffering opional? Does the human being have boundless potential? Who and what am I ? What is love ? What is happiness? What is freedom? All these questions could go on forever because in the past they were answered with intellect....the Sedona Method , allows them to be explored within through the release questions for your own discovery on the truth of what is ......so enjoy and welcome again !!!

Leave a comment:

• Kate
    replied
    Welcome to the community. Would like to post a gain from a June live retreat just attended 2012, and working with a live teleseminar that followed it on The Sedona Mehtod.
    This community here is great for learning (and unlearning) applying , support and helping others as best can be. Yet, the live retreats are exceptional, live calls, coaching...anything live helps advance forth even more. Maybe it coulld be possible to start a trust scholarship fund or something similar to attend if money is an issue for anone committed, as money shouldnt ever stop from revealing that truth of who you already are
    Tha gain is....wrote an ebook (5 chapters) within a week and uploaded it published to amazon kindle. I was inspired by a question that came up during the retreat and Hales answer to it on goals and releasing, so I put together an introductory book which also resonated with how "I" got involved with the Sedona Method...through a goal (or two!!)
    If interested the book is titled as folllows and if you type it in you can get to it. "Opening Inner Freedom. Tips for Transforming Goals Now. Noticing a presence of awareness for having goals and beyond."
    Thanks kindly

Leave a comment:

• Lydia
    replied
    Hello,

I went to a Sedona Method introduction day in Den Haag the Netherlands with Maarten Klatte and it resonated with me as working for me.
    Decided to sleep on it before rushing into something I would drop later. I have explored a lot in my life so far.
    It turned out that this is what I really wanted to commit myself to. So I bought the Sedona Method Course cd's and work book from him and started on June.
    I have now worked through all the CD's already found myself more free on certain topics.
    What happens now is that when something arises I am resisting Hale's voice appears in my head asking me questions
    I have also found and downloaded the fear and anger apps on my I pod which I find very helpful when I need it being somewhere out.
    Sometimes I find myself taking a releasing break of a few days and then feeling I do want to come back to it.
    So still at the beginning of the Sedona road.
    By the way I did visit Sedona 2 years ago for a different conference and the area left a deep imprint in my heart if it wasn't already..

I have come with a life starters kit with a lot of heavy stuff in it, managed throughout living/experiencing getting more and more clear insight and being able accepting a great deal.
    Now releasing the habit wanting to understand is a big one for me and wanting to control because that was helping me before.

I have two grown up children and three small grand children of witch the one year old teaches me to be clear and in line with my energy and communication and have great fun.

Thank you Lester, Hale, Maarten for showing me the Sedona Method.
    Now I am taking my time to explore the community.
    I only open my laptop for a short while every day. So it will happen that I don't respond right away

warm greatings

Lydia

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Welcome to the Sedona forum Tundi.

Leave a comment:

• scpeters
    replied
    I have worked with a coach twice now, mostly getting used to the method. I have had some huge gains and events since I last met with her however.

I can't imagine taking on the method solo, and I sure don't plan to. I appreciate all that the forum had to offer.

Leave a comment:

• Gnosis
    replied
    Hello SCPeters. Please tell how you worked with the coach, thank you. Do you still need coaching, or are you now strictly solo? Thanks again.

Leave a comment:

• scpeters
    replied
    This is the end of my first month with the Method, and cannot believe where it has taken me. I sometimes wonder if it could be real. With a counselor/coach, I have worked through the techniques, and have most recently been working with holistic releasing, although I use a mixture throughout the day every day. When I stop to take a 'look' at what problems, conflicts, or worries I might have, I am finding that there really is nothing there, a state I did not have over a month ago. I am able to let go of issues in near real time now, the larger issues are still a bit tougher, but what can I expect at this early point in my practice.
    I have had a glimpse of pure happiness for almost a day, then later for another few hours. This I suppose is a sign of things to come, but I haven't seen it really addressed anywhere yet. As I find myself more and more free of clutter in my mind, I also note my energy state, which is neither low nor high. It was very high during the time of peace and happiness. I am hoping that as I continue down this path, more energy will come. It is my only concern at this time, I feel great otherwise.

Leave a comment:

• Tara
    replied
    Originally posted by Gnosis View Post
    Hello Tara and welcome and much love flows to and from you. My husband is from Finland but he is not planning to attend this year.

When things start to get complicated I always seem to come back to Triple Welcoming and The Fifth Way, and am reading Lester's book, "The Keys to Ultimate Freedom".
    Thanks for the warm welcome I like the triple welcoming too, I also try to check what's here right now. I've visisited finland once several years ago *hug*

Leave a comment:

• Annrika James
    replied
    Rebekasun you are very welcome. There is so much to offer and explore here.

Love to you too!
    Annrika

Leave a comment:

• Gnosis
    replied
    Rebekasun, welcome home. I too raised my consciousness to be and to be with people with a passion for the ultimate and forever happiness which Lester and others have achieved. It is already there and we share the same desire to push aside the mind. This is a great place to be, and remember to ask for help, and no longer have to be "the lone wolf". You are Love and you are Loved.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X