Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Introduce Yourself to the Community , Who you are, What you do, How you found us?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hootowl
    replied
    Hiya, just thought I'd stop by and say hi. Been reading here for a while, posted once or twice but never formally introduced myself properly, so here goes. 39 years old young man, from the Netherlands (which contrary to popular belief is not the capital of Denmark, nor of Amsterdam but rather a pleasantly small European country filled with windmills, cheese, flowers and generally nice people who believe they get along rather splendidly), have just marked my first year anniversary of releasing (jay!) and have found it to be the only tool that more or less consistently works. 'Bad' stuff still happens plenty to the concept of me, but overall I'm way more able to feel better quickly than I ever was before. (IF I ever was before!) Huge gain. Recently spent a weekend in London on seminar with Tim and Annrika (hi!) which was powerful and inspirational, well recommended. Still find myself regularly being completely lost and immersed in my story though, and suffering ensues. Oftentimes feel there is 'somewhere to go' and 'something to reach'. Want more than ever to rise above the cloud cover of the governing master control programs. My releasing is developing from efforting (stuck in the mind) to a sense of welcoming, which is great. Also, I'm no stranger to the frustration that ensues from shoulding on myself, including and maybe even especially concerning my releasing, from wanting to change what is (why isn't it working! Leave, you damned feeling you! :-)) and wanting to figure it out if it stubbornly refuses. Starting to love the 5th way self enquiry style of releasing. Which is end game releasing really, isn't it? I'm very thankful for the method, and I'm going to the retreat in june. Very much looking forward to that, and to maybe shake hands there with a couple of you. That would be nice. Take care now!

Love, your friendly neighbourhood Hootowl,
    M.
    Last edited by Hootowl; 05-27-2012, 05:00 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Gnosis
    replied
    Hello Tara and welcome and much love flows to and from you. My husband is from Finland but he is not planning to attend this year.

When things start to get complicated I always seem to come back to Triple Welcoming and The Fifth Way, and am reading Lester's book, "The Keys to Ultimate Freedom".

Originally posted by Tara View Post
    Hello all
    I've just started to use the Sedona Method more in-depth, my husband and I are attending the June retreat, really looking forward to that! We're both from Norway, it would be fun if tthere's any other scandinavians attending

Oh, and I'm 31 years old, enjoy walking in the forest nearby and playing the guitar. I'm female, in case that wasn't obvious

Leave a comment:

• Gnosis
    replied
    Hello Edwin from Belgium. Nice to hear you are basking in the sunshine there.
    I am fairly new too and had one session with Annrika which helped me understand better Triple Welcoming and Fifth Way, and I got a very powerful release even though at first it seemed quite subtle. Also reading Lester's books and listening to his lectures. I think immersion is crucial for me, just as it was when I attempted to learn French -- I went to France, silly me :-)

Originally posted by EdwinVH View Post
    Hello, My name is Edwin and I live in Belgium (the European sunshine state).

My aunt introduced me to the method a few years ago, and I have been trying to release for a couple of years now. No idea if it helped though. Anyway, it hasn't hurt me and I keep on trying. I got on this forum hoping to het some feedback on the releasing troubles I encounter.
    Been reading a bit already, and decided to join.

Edwin

Leave a comment:

• Gnosis
    replied
    Originally posted by Davidj View Post
    hey everyone my name is David, ive been using the SM for about 2 weeks now and its going good, i work from home, a friend recommended the SM to me so i checked it out and i really resonated with it. So now im here and its awesome.
    Welcome, David, reading or listening to Lester plus triple welcoming plus the fifth way, especially when in the skillful hands of Annrika and Tim, produced very quick positive gain for myself. I hope you have found here an integral part of your path.

Leave a comment:

• EdwinVH
    replied
    Hello, My name is Edwin and I live in Belgium (the European sunshine state).

My aunt introduced me to the method a few years ago, and I have been trying to release for a couple of years now. No idea if it helped though. Anyway, it hasn't hurt me and I keep on trying. I got on this forum hoping to het some feedback on the releasing troubles I encounter.
    Been reading a bit already, and decided to join.

Edwin

Leave a comment:

• Davidj
    replied
    hey everyone my name is David, ive been using the SM for about 2 weeks now and its going good, i work from home, a friend recommended the SM to me so i checked it out and i really resonated with it. So now im here and its awesome.

Leave a comment:

• BankInTheBank
    replied
    Hello all! before I asked for a releasing partner for effortless creation, I should've introduced myself first! I had been using TSM casually for a year, but more seriously for over a month due to a story which I release on anytime a memory of it pops up. Any time my mind indulges in a memory, I immediately ask if I can welcome wanting to figure it out. And amazingly it works, and my mind disconnects to the memory. Now, I want to work on certain career goals...errr...desires like having my own business and am working on releasing my limitations (no sales experience, no network of contacts, shyness) so it'd be great to work with a releasing partner to keep me on track.

Leave a comment:

• Tara
    replied
    Hello all
    I've just started to use the Sedona Method more in-depth, my husband and I are attending the June retreat, really looking forward to that! We're both from Norway, it would be fun if tthere's any other scandinavians attending

Oh, and I'm 31 years old, enjoy walking in the forest nearby and playing the guitar. I'm female, in case that wasn't obvious
    Last edited by Tara; 05-15-2012, 10:23 AM.

Leave a comment:

• radical
    replied
    Thank you Kate...I'll check it out...Manfred

Leave a comment:

• Kate
    replied
    Hi Radical,

Thanks for the update with the gathering of clients. Coach Susan has some great tips which help with allowing clients to be open to 'dropping the story telling, a natural occurence sometimes".....through further allowing there to be just an experiencing of answering with a yes/no first, and actually teaching that first.....could be in the blog section here under Coach Susan's blogs and if you want you could read up on it there. Also David Ellzey, an instructor of TSM suggested that it is very effective to state - the fastest way to freedom is yes/no answers, so it depends if that is wanted or not by "the client".... :-)
    Best with it and thanks
    Kate

Leave a comment:

• radical
    replied
    Thank you Tim....ironically I found the workbook for the sedona method course in my closet recently...I'd done it about 10 years ago and forget all about it...didn't have a context in which to appreciate it at the time.
    Now I understand it can take me all the way.
    I'm to busy to do workshops at the moment...I have all the inner circle calls to listen to,3 sedona method books plus constant releasing.
    If there's anything left of me that I don't like after all that I'll look you up.
    Manfred

Leave a comment:

• radical
    replied
    Hi Gnosis,

Thank you for the welcome .
    Good luck on trying to get clients to drop their story and release...
    I suspect it happens as fast as I'm willing to do it

Leave a comment:

• radical
    replied
    Hi Kate
    I have a practioner listing on the EFT site, as I started out using that modality, which gives me some clients plus word of mouth and recommends.

Manfred

Leave a comment:

• Kate
    replied
    Hi Tim (and Annie) and Radical

Hope all went well with the Sydney seminar

Radical, I was wondering how you have gathered clients via the internet to coach...?
    Im living in Australia at present with a release coaching website ready to go via the internet....

Thanks
    Kate

Leave a comment:

• Kate
    replied
    Hi mydarlindeb......

hale had a couple of great suggestions....
    One is based on giving ourselves a hard time cos were not enough or were not performing as we think we should be or even when doing really well we don't think it's good enough. So when we don't tend to love ourselves as we are, we give ourselves a hard time and the mind tells us that's gonna move us forward but it has the exact opposite effect......so it is suggested ...

To.......lets see today is "Monday".......so could you give yourself a little love just because it's Wednesday?How about a little more?
    Could you give yourself even more love , approval?
    So it's suggested that's ONE thing to allow you to feel as opposed to just think......It helps soften it

This next one is very good too.......
    Have you ever felt anything below your neck?
    So right now, just focus on your heart for just a second...
    And in this moment could you just welcome whatever sensations youre experiencing in your heart...?
    And then focus on your head, could you welcome whatever sensation you're experiencing in your head?Then for a moment could you allow the sensations in your head to flow into your heart?
    Could you allow the sensations in your heart to flow into your head?
    Continue with this holistic release back and forth until dissolves......and / or.....
    .Could you just welcome head.....whatever that means to you?
    Could you welcome heart...whatever that means to you?
    Just do that as best you can
    Then could you allow your heart to surrender to your head?
    Then could you allow your head to surrounded to your heart?
    Then could you allow your heart to surrender to your head?
    Could you allow your head to surrender to your heart?
    Could you allow your heart to surrender to your head?
    Could you allow your head to surrender to your heart?
    How does it feel now?
    It's suggested that sometimes there's a kind of barrier there sometimes.....yet it is just a belief and when really checked the internal barriers are all imagined ....because they're imagined they're easily dissolved too....holistic release is one way to do that....suggests to keep exploring with this and will start to feel the releases a lot more.........this come from thriving in challenging times call 1 with hale :-)))))
    Best with it:-))))
    Last edited by Kate; 04-01-2012, 05:04 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X