Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Introduce Yourself to the Community , Who you are, What you do, How you found us?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hiya, just thought I'd stop by and say hi. Been reading here for a while, posted once or twice but never formally introduced myself properly, so here goes. 39 years old young man, from the Netherlands (which contrary to popular belief is not the capital of Denmark, nor of Amsterdam but rather a pleasantly small European country filled with windmills, cheese, flowers and generally nice people who believe they get along rather splendidly), have just marked my first year anniversary of releasing (jay!) and have found it to be the only tool that more or less consistently works. 'Bad' stuff still happens plenty to the concept of me, but overall I'm way more able to feel better quickly than I ever was before. (IF I ever was before!) Huge gain. Recently spent a weekend in London on seminar with Tim and Annrika (hi!) which was powerful and inspirational, well recommended. Still find myself regularly being completely lost and immersed in my story though, and suffering ensues. Oftentimes feel there is 'somewhere to go' and 'something to reach'. Want more than ever to rise above the cloud cover of the governing master control programs. My releasing is developing from efforting (stuck in the mind) to a sense of welcoming, which is great. Also, I'm no stranger to the frustration that ensues from shoulding on myself, including and maybe even especially concerning my releasing, from wanting to change what is (why isn't it working! Leave, you damned feeling you! :-)) and wanting to figure it out if it stubbornly refuses. Starting to love the 5th way self enquiry style of releasing. Which is end game releasing really, isn't it? I'm very thankful for the method, and I'm going to the retreat in june. Very much looking forward to that, and to maybe shake hands there with a couple of you. That would be nice. Take care now!

Love, your friendly neighbourhood Hootowl,
    M.
    Last edited by Hootowl; 05-27-2012, 06:00 PM.

Comment

• Thank you for clearing me up about that nice country you live in. Am reading "The Keys to Ultimate Freedom" with focus on what Lester says about self-inquiry and being the witness. My courage recently came up to state with more conviction that this is MY way, my path. I also do the Laughing Buddha meditation recently to help the body vibrate higher. For me, the "Who Am I?" rides a sine wave, from bottom to top and then dives down again into physicality realities and then back to the higher awareness, but the sine wave becomes flatter and flatter -- this only when I have very good concentration, and sometimes that requires me putting an "Other Self" there in front of me, whom I designate my clearing partner. It is like having training wheels to learn how to ride the bike, meaning, the training wheels come off :-)

Comment

• Gnosis, thank you for responding. I admire your self enquiry efforts, you seem to be very disciplined and taking it to a high level. I can empathize with your experience of courage concerning the path. I get that as well sometimes. Still, there's just as much resistance to it as well. Resisting having to do the work. Apathy. And then the 'since there is no doer, why do I experience resistance at having to do self enquiry' conundrum kicks in. That was today's experience anyway, and it's been like this before. I am actually reading Nisagardatta's I Am That right now, and am finding it highly inspirational. I Am is the only thing you can be certain of. The rest is only added on, you are not it. I've heard Hale mention this as wel: If you can percieve or concieve it, that's not it, that's not what you are (please correct me if I got this wrong).

Comment

• Yes, "I Am That" goes hand in glove with Lester's "Keys to Ultimate Freedom". Both took a simple and unschooled short Advaita-style path to full self-realization. Grace and mercy be to you.

Originally posted by Hootowl View Post
          Gnosis, thank you for responding. I admire your self enquiry efforts, you seem to be very disciplined and taking it to a high level. I can empathize with your experience of courage concerning the path. I get that as well sometimes. Still, there's just as much resistance to it as well. Resisting having to do the work. Apathy. And then the 'since there is no doer, why do I experience resistance at having to do self enquiry' conundrum kicks in. That was today's experience anyway, and it's been like this before. I am actually reading Nisagardatta's I Am That right now, and am finding it highly inspirational. I Am is the only thing you can be certain of. The rest is only added on, you are not it. I've heard Hale mention this as wel: If you can percieve or concieve it, that's not it, that's not what you are (please correct me if I got this wrong).

Comment

• Hi Tundi, nice to meet you. Great gain already, congratulations!

Comment

• Hi tundi!
              This is great that you have join the forum! It is a wonderful way to join with like-minded people.
              Love, trueimage (Veronika)

Comment

• Hello Tundi, my love to you and all the beautiful beings in Romania :-) Considering the legacy that Lester left for us in these times, it turns what could be bad times into the best of all times. I am reading Lester's book, "The Keys to Ultimate Freedom", and even though I always reading the Bible's New Testament, especially saying of Jesus, I am thinking now that all I ever need to read to teach me The Way is this book by Lester. I guess one could say I have found my path.

Enjoy the revealing of the real you and the love you are. Thank you.

Originally posted by tundi
                Hi everyone!
                My name is T√ľnde. I'm a Hungarian girl living in Romania. I've been studying architecture, I am gratuating this year.
                I found the Sedona Method after watching The Secret and realising that I was sabotaging myself in most situations.
                The biggest breakthrough was letting go of social anxiety, which...i'm still baffled by I had it for about 10 years and I'm only 26. I thought I would be stuck with it all my life.
                Anyway, if that worked, anything is possible.
                I would love to attend a live seminar one day. In my area I haven't found anyone who even knows about this method so I decided to join this forum.
                So HI ALL!!

Comment

• Yes, you are Allness and it is nice to sit at the feet of a self-realized master such as Lester. I think "Masters" are like training wheels on one's first bicycle, and we are the bicycle AND we are the training wheels too, and it is a great feeling when the training wheels come off forever. An awkward but workable analogy :-)

Comment

• Rebekasun - new happy member

Hello Everyone,
                    I am very happy for having the opportunity to join you.

I was studying and working with various self-help methods, trying to find my way around by myself and very stubbornly, alone, going forward in spite of negativity and resistance around me. I was looking for souls that have similar interests like me, similar outlook at life and living. Few years ago I discovered the Sedona Method and gradually immersed myself in it. I love it more and more and I found out it is my biggest passion and hobby.
                    I am grateful for discovering this gift, however over the years I felt misunderstood, there was nobody to talk to about this. For most of the day this is the main thinking in my head and yet, I could not share...
                    Now I found you, new friends, thank you all so much for being here! Feels like I am finally going home

I am happy to share my life story and the gains from the sedona method as well as seek help with challenges on my road or just discuss discoveries, new insights and if possible help others as much as I can.

With Love to All of You,
                    Rebekasun

Comment

• Rebekasun, welcome home. I too raised my consciousness to be and to be with people with a passion for the ultimate and forever happiness which Lester and others have achieved. It is already there and we share the same desire to push aside the mind. This is a great place to be, and remember to ask for help, and no longer have to be "the lone wolf". You are Love and you are Loved.

Comment

• Rebekasun you are very welcome. There is so much to offer and explore here.

Love to you too!
                        Annrika
                        Annrika James Sedona Method Instructor
                        www.sedonareleasingworldwide.com
                        [email protected]

Comment

• Originally posted by Gnosis View Post
                          Hello Tara and welcome and much love flows to and from you. My husband is from Finland but he is not planning to attend this year.

When things start to get complicated I always seem to come back to Triple Welcoming and The Fifth Way, and am reading Lester's book, "The Keys to Ultimate Freedom".
                          Thanks for the warm welcome I like the triple welcoming too, I also try to check what's here right now. I've visisited finland once several years ago *hug*

Comment

• This is the end of my first month with the Method, and cannot believe where it has taken me. I sometimes wonder if it could be real. With a counselor/coach, I have worked through the techniques, and have most recently been working with holistic releasing, although I use a mixture throughout the day every day. When I stop to take a 'look' at what problems, conflicts, or worries I might have, I am finding that there really is nothing there, a state I did not have over a month ago. I am able to let go of issues in near real time now, the larger issues are still a bit tougher, but what can I expect at this early point in my practice.
                            I have had a glimpse of pure happiness for almost a day, then later for another few hours. This I suppose is a sign of things to come, but I haven't seen it really addressed anywhere yet. As I find myself more and more free of clutter in my mind, I also note my energy state, which is neither low nor high. It was very high during the time of peace and happiness. I am hoping that as I continue down this path, more energy will come. It is my only concern at this time, I feel great otherwise.

Comment

• Hello SCPeters. Please tell how you worked with the coach, thank you. Do you still need coaching, or are you now strictly solo? Thanks again.

Comment

• I have worked with a coach twice now, mostly getting used to the method. I have had some huge gains and events since I last met with her however.

I can't imagine taking on the method solo, and I sure don't plan to. I appreciate all that the forum had to offer.

Comment

Working...
                                X