Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Introduce Yourself to the Community , Who you are, What you do, How you found us?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome to the Sedona forum Tundi.

Comment

• Hello,

I went to a Sedona Method introduction day in Den Haag the Netherlands with Maarten Klatte and it resonated with me as working for me.
      Decided to sleep on it before rushing into something I would drop later. I have explored a lot in my life so far.
      It turned out that this is what I really wanted to commit myself to. So I bought the Sedona Method Course cd's and work book from him and started on June.
      I have now worked through all the CD's already found myself more free on certain topics.
      What happens now is that when something arises I am resisting Hale's voice appears in my head asking me questions
      I have also found and downloaded the fear and anger apps on my I pod which I find very helpful when I need it being somewhere out.
      Sometimes I find myself taking a releasing break of a few days and then feeling I do want to come back to it.
      So still at the beginning of the Sedona road.
      By the way I did visit Sedona 2 years ago for a different conference and the area left a deep imprint in my heart if it wasn't already..

I have come with a life starters kit with a lot of heavy stuff in it, managed throughout living/experiencing getting more and more clear insight and being able accepting a great deal.
      Now releasing the habit wanting to understand is a big one for me and wanting to control because that was helping me before.

I have two grown up children and three small grand children of witch the one year old teaches me to be clear and in line with my energy and communication and have great fun.

Thank you Lester, Hale, Maarten for showing me the Sedona Method.
      Now I am taking my time to explore the community.
      I only open my laptop for a short while every day. So it will happen that I don't respond right away

warm greatings

Lydia

Comment

• Welcome to the community. Would like to post a gain from a June live retreat just attended 2012, and working with a live teleseminar that followed it on The Sedona Mehtod.
        This community here is great for learning (and unlearning) applying , support and helping others as best can be. Yet, the live retreats are exceptional, live calls, coaching...anything live helps advance forth even more. Maybe it coulld be possible to start a trust scholarship fund or something similar to attend if money is an issue for anone committed, as money shouldnt ever stop from revealing that truth of who you already are
        Tha gain is....wrote an ebook (5 chapters) within a week and uploaded it published to amazon kindle. I was inspired by a question that came up during the retreat and Hales answer to it on goals and releasing, so I put together an introductory book which also resonated with how "I" got involved with the Sedona Method...through a goal (or two!!)
        If interested the book is titled as folllows and if you type it in you can get to it. "Opening Inner Freedom. Tips for Transforming Goals Now. Noticing a presence of awareness for having goals and beyond."
        Thanks kindly

Comment

• Just noticed theres over 400 guests online here at the community... so would like to WELCOME ALL GUESTS and come on in and join if you feel inspired to! By the way.....it isnt a prerequisite to think you have to have something the matter/wrong/ or not enough with you(blah,blah) .....just the opposite so you dont end up thinking there is......!!!

Whats really interesting about The Sedona Method is it is experiential, not intellectual and as a trained teacher....where its mostly all intellect, it just may be worth your while to explore this inner way of learning and (unlearning) for your own inner truth on "what is" .

Type in "gains" and check the real live benefits thousands all over the world have already discovered..... questions such as : Is suffering opional? Does the human being have boundless potential? Who and what am I ? What is love ? What is happiness? What is freedom? All these questions could go on forever because in the past they were answered with intellect....the Sedona Method , allows them to be explored within through the release questions for your own discovery on the truth of what is ......so enjoy and welcome again !!!

Comment

• Outrageous idea that comes from releasing through...Effortless Creation course CD13 track 2........

Anybody who is interested in 5 FREE sessions of 30 minutes Sedona Method release coaching, 5 days in a row....welcome to email here. Am looking for 5 people in one week starting Saturday 4th August Australia time, between 9am and 9pm. www.worldtimeserver.com is a helpful tool for times...see time zone converter.

Am Certified Practitioner Coach (life Coaching) and Level 1 and 2 Sedona Method coach trainings. Done 6 live retreats with Hale and lost count of the recent webinars since 2010, free calls.

Why is this available? Need the practise, and want to see how this will blend when it comes from members from all over the world.

Thanks

Comment

• Hi Kate,

I'll take you up on your offer. And I make a similiar offer to you.

Manfred

Comment

• Hi Kate,
                Would love to get some release coaching before my new workyear starts. Now I got the time!

thx for the offer,

Kiss Moniek

Comment

• Hi Kate,

I think it's great that you are offering to facilitate folks in their process for free or even for money but I think it's important to note that there are folks on this site that have trained for a year and a half with Hale and the instructors to become certified Sedona Method Coaches and that Coach level I level II are actually only 6 days of training to be qualified to get into the certified coach training program. I know this may sound petty but I believe that folks who come on this site should know that there is a difference between people who have only done the precursor requirements for certification training and coaches who have invested themselves in the full certification training program.

I am not writing this to rain on your parade but in the interest of full disclosure I believe that participants should be aware of what is being offered to them. All the certifed coaches on this site offer free sessions as well.

Thanks,

Delilah
                  www.theaccordcenter.net

Comment

• Thanks for all comments.....with reference to Delilah's comments....perhaps it is best clarified by Hale before proceeding then

It is very fortunate that there has been that opportunity to have learned (and unlearned) from Hale and the Instructors for the 10 month course (3 years ago??)...may it have made a profound difference through out the world and continue to do so......

and yes...investing in "the self" after 6 live retreats since 2006/2008 back and forth from Australia it is quite a committment...to be paid forward as one awareness..... .....I guess, just not here then

Comment

• Originally posted by Kate View Post
                      Thanks for all comments.....with reference to Delilah's comments....perhaps it is best clarified by Hale before proceeding then

It is very fortunate that there has been that opportunity to have learned (and unlearned) from Hale and the Instructors for the 10 month course (3 years ago??)...may it have made a profound difference through out the world and continue to do so......

and yes...investing in "the self" after 6 live retreats since 2006/2008 back and forth from Australia it is quite a committment...to be paid forward as one awareness..... .....I guess, just not here then
                      Dear Kate,

You misunderstand me. I did write quite clearly that I think it's great that you are offering to facilitate people's process for free...in fact even if you decided to charge money for your support, I think that's great too. There is an implicit confusion about what coach level I and coach level II mean in the way of training that is most unfortunate. This is not your problem and it certainly isn't your fault. My own husband still gets confused by these things. I think that most people are and would be confused by the disclarity regarding these labels.

I am certain that any releasing support you offer would benefit any recipient! I am also certain that your far travelled attendance to retreats and all of your releasing and the rest of your life experience contributes so much to what you have to offer folks. And your decision and commitment to be a releasing support to others is truly wonderful. But like in any field, organised and formal training brings other things to the process. It would be unfair to have someone think they are working with a certified coach if they are not.

I am not trying to discourage you from your offering. I just think it is important that folks know what is being offered.

Best wishes in all your endeavors,
                      Delilah
                      www.theaccordcenter.net

Comment

• Hi everyone

My name is Vesna. I'm from Europe, Slovenia-the sunny side of the alps
                        Insted of vacation I isolated myself and go through a very intense CD course. WOW what an experience
                        Right now I have one problem left I can't quite understand. I fell good, very content and at peace with myself and with the ''world''. I developed extremly low blood pressure (around 80/50 not sure you use the same unit) . My body feels good but kind of lazy. Because of that I can't fully engage myself the way I like. Maybe I'm to peaceful and relaxed...
                        Could you help me out with any kind of input how to higher my blood pressure. Thank you.

I'm very happy and grateful to be part of this community.
                        Last edited by Vesna; 08-01-2012, 11:21 AM. Reason: didn't wrotte all I wanted

Comment

• Hello Vesna,

Welcome to this community...and welcome to The Sedona Method. You'll find lots of support here, as well as opportunites to connect with like-minded folks from all around the world who have the commonality of letting go with The Sedona Method as part of their lives. It's great that you have discovered releasing, and it sounds like you're finding out how the more you use this wonderful tool, the easier you are with yourself and your 'world'!

Regarding your specific question: Please be advised that The Sedona Method does not treat, diagnose, cure or advise about medical conditions. It is always recommended to seek professional medical advice regarding any medical condition. However, the medical profession agrees these days that there is a psychological and emotional component to medical conditions...and that is what The Sedona Method can address, easily and naturally. By letting go of the thoughts and feelings one holds regarding a physical condition, the natural healing process of the body is supported and allowed to function efficiently.

So, re. blood pressure, how about beginning with a very simple holistic release (holistic releasing is based on the premise that everything we experience (whether real or imagined) appears in polarities (or pairs of opposites...like good/bad, in/out, hot/cold, high/low, resistance/acceptance etc.)...and we usually hold one of these close to us and hold the other away (as an attachment/aversion). By allowing both sides of the polarities, that is by welcoming or seeing both sides at the same time, they actually neutralize and dissolve...

Ok. Do you have your releasing hat on? Good! Remember, releasing is not serious...and it can be very fun...(it's the holding on that is not so fun...).
                          Could you allow yourself to want to figure it out as much as you do? Could you allow yourself to be open to intuitive knowing and clarity as to what appropriate action to take?

Could you allow yourself to want to control your blood pressure as much as you do? Could you allow your blood pressure to be healthy and normal for your body type.

Let us know how you are doing with this...and happy releasing!

Regards,
                          Tim
                          Tim McCavitt Sedona Method Instructor
                          http://www.sedonareleasingworldwide.com
                          info@sedonareleasingworldwide.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Tim McCavitt View Post
                            Hello Vesna,

Welcome to this community...and welcome to The Sedona Method. You'll find lots of support here, as well as opportunites to connect with like-minded folks from all around the world who have the commonality of letting go with The Sedona Method as part of their lives. It's great that you have discovered releasing, and it sounds like you're finding out how the more you use this wonderful tool, the easier you are with yourself and your 'world'!

Regarding your specific question: Please be advised that The Sedona Method does not treat, diagnose, cure or advise about medical conditions. It is always recommended to seek professional medical advice regarding any medical condition. However, the medical profession agrees these days that there is a psychological and emotional component to medical conditions...and that is what The Sedona Method can address, easily and naturally. By letting go of the thoughts and feelings one holds regarding a physical condition, the natural healing process of the body is supported and allowed to function efficiently.

So, re. blood pressure, how about beginning with a very simple holistic release (holistic releasing is based on the premise that everything we experience (whether real or imagined) appears in polarities (or pairs of opposites...like good/bad, in/out, hot/cold, high/low, resistance/acceptance etc.)...and we usually hold one of these close to us and hold the other away (as an attachment/aversion). By allowing both sides of the polarities, that is by welcoming or seeing both sides at the same time, they actually neutralize and dissolve...

Ok. Do you have your releasing hat on? Good! Remember, releasing is not serious...and it can be very fun...(it's the holding on that is not so fun...).
                            Could you allow yourself to want to figure it out as much as you do? Could you allow yourself to be open to intuitive knowing and clarity as to what appropriate action to take?

Could you allow yourself to want to control your blood pressure as much as you do? Could you allow your blood pressure to be healthy and normal for your body type.

Let us know how you are doing with this...and happy releasing!

Regards,
                            Tim
                            Hello Tim,
                            Thank you very much for your welcome and suggestion for holistic releasing.
                            I will use it and let you know.
                            The greatest gain from releasing is realization that I can allow myself to feel anything because I don't need to keep it...
                            You are right! Releasing can be fun.
                            About medical advise, I'm very well aware what you meant.

Regards,
                            Vesna
                            Last edited by Vesna; 08-01-2012, 05:18 PM.

Comment

• Hi Delilah
                              Thanks for the comments and best wishes, they are appreciated .
                              Yes, organised and formal training can bring other 'things' to the process. Hence, the Certified Practitioner Coach training with Grow Training Institute San Diego USA Sept 2011.
                              The Sedona Method Certificates for Coach trainings state "one on one", even though theres been past experince of 13 years teaching groups/classes Health and PhysEd. at High school and Primary level....releasing is a tad beyond the intellectual teaching.....so "one on one" it is for now :-)
                              Thanks for all the past comments and guidance that have come through "Delilah" on this community too, must have allowed that freedom to shine ....as one presence :-)
                              Kate

Comment

• Life is Freedom and Love

Hi all,
                                I lost my husband 9 months ago and have struggled to place myself in this world. I read and studied and prayed and meditated and then one day it hit me when I read the word "attachment" on the website Purpose Fairy. That was what was keeping me back. I was trying so hard to hold on to the things around me. I just sat down one day and decided to let go. It was that easy, and I have never felt free like I do now. I finally get it. Everyday I sit down for a few minutes, open my hands and let go of anything that I think that I am trying to hold on to. It has changed my life totally. There are a few issues that I still had to recognize in myself and face, but thanks to Hugh and his staff I am starting to see that also. He spoke the words "separateness" and "witness". Until I stop seeing myself as separate from all that is around me I will still have some struggles. There is "witness" to the fact that is doesn't matter in the big picture that there might be a little belly fat in my middle. What happened this morning does not matter to the whole. The NOW moment is what has the power. When I sit and release myself from what I have defined as "me" the whole perspective changes. All things come together and I am a part of that movement. I am not separate any more. I feel it daily now, knowing that the entire universe is on the move and since I am not separate, I am moving with it. What a release of freedom this has been. I wish this blessing on all. Love always - deb

Comment

Working...
                                X