Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Introduce Yourself to the Community , Who you are, What you do, How you found us?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tara
    replied
    Hello all
    I've just started to use the Sedona Method more in-depth, my husband and I are attending the June retreat, really looking forward to that! We're both from Norway, it would be fun if tthere's any other scandinavians attending

Oh, and I'm 31 years old, enjoy walking in the forest nearby and playing the guitar. I'm female, in case that wasn't obvious
    Last edited by Tara; 05-15-2012, 10:23 AM.

Leave a comment:

• radical
    replied
    Thank you Kate...I'll check it out...Manfred

Leave a comment:

• Kate
    replied
    Hi Radical,

Thanks for the update with the gathering of clients. Coach Susan has some great tips which help with allowing clients to be open to 'dropping the story telling, a natural occurence sometimes".....through further allowing there to be just an experiencing of answering with a yes/no first, and actually teaching that first.....could be in the blog section here under Coach Susan's blogs and if you want you could read up on it there. Also David Ellzey, an instructor of TSM suggested that it is very effective to state - the fastest way to freedom is yes/no answers, so it depends if that is wanted or not by "the client".... :-)
    Best with it and thanks
    Kate

Leave a comment:

• radical
    replied
    Thank you Tim....ironically I found the workbook for the sedona method course in my closet recently...I'd done it about 10 years ago and forget all about it...didn't have a context in which to appreciate it at the time.
    Now I understand it can take me all the way.
    I'm to busy to do workshops at the moment...I have all the inner circle calls to listen to,3 sedona method books plus constant releasing.
    If there's anything left of me that I don't like after all that I'll look you up.
    Manfred

Leave a comment:

• radical
    replied
    Hi Gnosis,

Thank you for the welcome .
    Good luck on trying to get clients to drop their story and release...
    I suspect it happens as fast as I'm willing to do it

Leave a comment:

• radical
    replied
    Hi Kate
    I have a practioner listing on the EFT site, as I started out using that modality, which gives me some clients plus word of mouth and recommends.

Manfred

Leave a comment:

• Kate
    replied
    Hi Tim (and Annie) and Radical

Hope all went well with the Sydney seminar

Radical, I was wondering how you have gathered clients via the internet to coach...?
    Im living in Australia at present with a release coaching website ready to go via the internet....

Thanks
    Kate

Leave a comment:

• Kate
    replied
    Hi mydarlindeb......

hale had a couple of great suggestions....
    One is based on giving ourselves a hard time cos were not enough or were not performing as we think we should be or even when doing really well we don't think it's good enough. So when we don't tend to love ourselves as we are, we give ourselves a hard time and the mind tells us that's gonna move us forward but it has the exact opposite effect......so it is suggested ...

To.......lets see today is "Monday".......so could you give yourself a little love just because it's Wednesday?How about a little more?
    Could you give yourself even more love , approval?
    So it's suggested that's ONE thing to allow you to feel as opposed to just think......It helps soften it

This next one is very good too.......
    Have you ever felt anything below your neck?
    So right now, just focus on your heart for just a second...
    And in this moment could you just welcome whatever sensations youre experiencing in your heart...?
    And then focus on your head, could you welcome whatever sensation you're experiencing in your head?Then for a moment could you allow the sensations in your head to flow into your heart?
    Could you allow the sensations in your heart to flow into your head?
    Continue with this holistic release back and forth until dissolves......and / or.....
    .Could you just welcome head.....whatever that means to you?
    Could you welcome heart...whatever that means to you?
    Just do that as best you can
    Then could you allow your heart to surrender to your head?
    Then could you allow your head to surrounded to your heart?
    Then could you allow your heart to surrender to your head?
    Could you allow your head to surrender to your heart?
    Could you allow your heart to surrender to your head?
    Could you allow your head to surrender to your heart?
    How does it feel now?
    It's suggested that sometimes there's a kind of barrier there sometimes.....yet it is just a belief and when really checked the internal barriers are all imagined ....because they're imagined they're easily dissolved too....holistic release is one way to do that....suggests to keep exploring with this and will start to feel the releases a lot more.........this come from thriving in challenging times call 1 with hale :-)))))
    Best with it:-))))
    Last edited by Kate; 04-01-2012, 05:04 PM.

Leave a comment:

• mydarlindeb
    replied
    what if you don't feel anything when you try to release on the subject that comes up.

Leave a comment:

• Gnosis
    replied
    Hello Rad, tres welcome! (that's french for "very much"). I also intrigued myself with some of David R. Hawkins' work and also agree with you about the heart chakra. I also participated in a free webinar hosted by Annrika and Tim a few days ago, and Tim nicely set me straight on two things: trying to figure it out, and to release from the heart more. When I gave myself a releasing session on the motivator of Security, for the first time I felt some stuff going on in my heart, not the usual solar plexus and head stuff.

Currently I have one client (over skype) and we are starting to use some Sedona Method, however, he still likes to dig into the whole story, which is a slower boat to China imho.

Good to see you here. Please keep posting, thank you.

Leave a comment:

• Tim McCavitt
    replied
    Hi Radical,

Welcome to the Community...it's great that you've found us...and even greater that you've found The Sedona Method! There's lots of wonderful support here and some pretty terrific content in the form of videos and articles too! Seeing that you're in Brisbane, Australia I wanted to also let you know that my wife, Annrika James and I will be in Sydney offering our Sedona Method Australia Intensive (two back-to-back Seminars: Beyond Letting Go: Ultimate Wellbeing March 23-25, followed by Transforming Your World 2 March 26-27). If you could make either (or both) of the Seminars it would be terrific...we'd love to meet you! Folks from all across Oz will be attending, several from Brisbane/Queensland. I'll send you a private message with a link to our website for more details!

Again, welcome to the community...and happy releasing!

Regards,
    Tim
    Letting Go with The Sedona Method by Sedona Releasing Worldwide

Leave a comment:

• radical
    replied
    I found the sedona method thru the work of David R Hawkins and find it to be far more effective and faster than the other modalities I've been using . I work as a Life Coach/Therapist mainly over skype from Brisbane Australia. The wonderful thing about this method is the extraordinary degree of heart energy in it and the people using it. Have noticed with the clients I've used the method with that their heart chakra opens and stays open.

Leave a comment:

• Gnosis
    replied
    Hello, Jack, welcome, and may you never be the same again, and I mean that in a GOOD way.

Leave a comment:

• Gnosis
    replied
    This thread seems appropriate: "letting-go-personal-gains-realizations"

Leave a comment:

• Hopewell
    replied
    Thank you Colleen ! At present I only own the book. I am not sure what program I should purchase next. I have devoured the book, it never leaves my side. I have found that my memories play a key role in letting go of my resistance to many things. These experiences in my life are where I made absolute decisions that I will always do this, or I will never do this. It's amazing how I can be releasing and all of a sudden a memory will come into my consciousness that pertains to what I am releasing on. I believe this information will help many people let go even greater, I just don't know where to post it. This is my first forum experience.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X