Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Introduce Yourself to the Community , Who you are, What you do, How you found us?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello !

I am living in the south of France.
    I heard of the Sedona Method some years ago, but I began to practice some weeks ago - after a message from "Learning Strategies".

I also practice Ho'oponopono - each day - and I too have other "tools"

I am really very happy to be here

Comment

• Deb> That is pretty cool and thank you for sharing! Also welcome to the Sedona Forum. The NOW is indeed powerful. Whenever I start having any negative thoughts or feelings, which is getting rarer and rarer, I think to myself, "Attention! Here and NOW! Attention! Here and NOW!" Then, as you stated, you realign and realize there are no problems. You are NOT separate from this moment and IT has ALL the power! So way to go and keep up the good "work".

Geraldine> Welcome to the Sedona Forum. You got it! You just keep up practicing and applying Sedona. I personally like to mix in Eckhart Tolle too as I find both very powerful. At any rate good deal. Also don't get discourage when you "fall back". It usually takes cycles of "good" then "bad" although those are egoic mind labels. However most, including myself, go up and down but each up is higher than the last up and even each down is higher than the last down. The ego/pain body (as Tolle puts it) will try to trick you again and again, but just know that is normal.

Comment

• Thank you !

Originally posted by solaris View Post
        Deb> That is pretty cool and thank you for sharing! Also welcome to the Sedona Forum. The NOW is indeed powerful. Whenever I start having any negative thoughts or feelings, which is getting rarer and rarer, I think to myself, "Attention! Here and NOW! Attention! Here and NOW!" Then, as you stated, you realign and realize there are no problems. You are NOT separate from this moment and IT has ALL the power! So way to go and keep up the good "work".

Geraldine> Welcome to the Sedona Forum. You got it! You just keep up practicing and applying Sedona. I personally like to mix in Eckhart Tolle too as I find both very powerful. At any rate good deal. Also don't get discourage when you "fall back". It usually takes cycles of "good" then "bad" although those are egoic mind labels. However most, including myself, go up and down but each up is higher than the last up and even each down is higher than the last down. The ego/pain body (as Tolle puts it) will try to trick you again and again, but just know that is normal.
        Thank you Solaris for your message ! And Thank you to Jeremy for the tips, it is very kind of you !

Comment

• Free Coaching
          Please make sure you inform everyone that you are not a Sedona Certified coach. I suggest that rather than referring to it as coaching offer, releasing partner call.

I'm sorry but I have to ask you to do this, I know you feel well qualified and I don't doubt you are however there is a process in place for ensuring that people who come to the Sedona Method are working with duly qualified coaches. If I allow you to offer coaching I cannot deny the less qualified people from doing the same.

BTW where in Australia are you? Am in Sydney myself.

Kind Regards,
          Alex

Hi this is Kate......."I" received this in the private email box....yet it may be worthwhile posting this so every one can see it......there is nothing to hide here.......Hale was asked to comment in the very beginning......

Comment

• Originally posted by imlikeabird View Post
            Hi all,
            I lost my husband 9 months ago and have struggled to place myself in this world. I read and studied and prayed and meditated and then one day it hit me when I read the word "attachment" on the website Purpose Fairy. That was what was keeping me back. I was trying so hard to hold on to the things around me. I just sat down one day and decided to let go. It was that easy, and I have never felt free like I do now. I finally get it. Everyday I sit down for a few minutes, open my hands and let go of anything that I think that I am trying to hold on to. It has changed my life totally. There are a few issues that I still had to recognize in myself and face, but thanks to Hugh and his staff I am starting to see that also. He spoke the words "separateness" and "witness". Until I stop seeing myself as separate from all that is around me I will still have some struggles. There is "witness" to the fact that is doesn't matter in the big picture that there might be a little belly fat in my middle. What happened this morning does not matter to the whole. The NOW moment is what has the power. When I sit and release myself from what I have defined as "me" the whole perspective changes. All things come together and I am a part of that movement. I am not separate any more. I feel it daily now, knowing that the entire universe is on the move and since I am not separate, I am moving with it. What a release of freedom this has been. I wish this blessing on all. Love always - deb
            Hi Deb! What a lovely share!

Delilah
            www.theaccordcenter.net

Comment

• Originally posted by Geraldine View Post
              I am living in the south of France.
              I heard of the Sedona Method some years ago, but I began to practice some weeks ago - after a message from "Learning Strategies".

I also practice Ho'oponopono - each day - and I too have other "tools"

I am really very happy to be here
              Welcome Geraldine,

So nice to ahve you join us!

Delilah
              www.theaccordcenter.net

Comment

• Hello all! I am new in this method. I have been finding someone here in the philippines who have been using the sedona method, i have been reading the blogs, and i can find none. I hope someone answers me who is from the philippines using the method.

Comment

• Hi emdzey!

Welcome to the community!

If you are not able to find someone locally to release with perhaps you could find a way to release with someone via SKYPE.

Good luck in finding a releasing partner,

Delilah
                  www.theaccordcenter.net

Comment

• Hi all,

My name is June Keat and I'm from Malaysia. Glad to find a community of Releasers...

Comment

• Hello June Keat. Welcome aboard and feel free to ask questions for any clarification from the community. Happy releasing!

Comment

• Hi June Keat,

I second Jeremy's welcome.

Delilah
                        www.theaccordcenter.net

Comment

• Hi, my name is Leslie, and I live in Washington state. I found the Sedona Method through a Learning Strategies free movie offer in early August, and got Hale Dwoskin's book. I've been releasing with some of the recorded processes, and on my own. These tools seem to help me actualize various spiritual teachings I have studied over the years. I expected just another sales pitch, but the changes I've seen in these few weeks of releasing convince me that this is the real deal.

Thanks, Hale, and all the others who make this method so accessible. I wish the whole world could see how effective it is for dealing with just about anything that comes up in life.

I am ready to explore further, but am puzzled as to how to get the best value. Traveling to a live seminar is not realistic for me just now, so I am wondering what recorded options are best suited to this newbie. I see there is a 20-disc "super course," as well as several "inner circle" sets, some apps and a 2-hour condensed version, etc. What is the difference? I am particularly interested in the spiritual aspects of the Sedona Method, although I see how that is reflected through all of the material.

Again, thanks for being here, and for any tips you can share.
                          Last edited by OpenSky; 09-05-2012, 09:01 AM. Reason: typo

Comment

• Welcome Leslie to the Sedona forums. Feel free to ask pose questions to the community and welcome aboard. As for the different courses I'll have to let someone else answer the specifics on that point.

Comment

• Hi Leslie!

Welcome to the community.

I recommend that you start out with the basic super course. It reviews all the material in the book but goes even farther. Hale does a fantastic job teaching the basic ways to release and he uses real people to reflect what is possible when releasing. The participants ask questions that many of us have when we first start to release and Hale answers these questions beautifully. Once you finish going through the discs you are considered to be graduate. This means that you have a basic understanding of the releasing processes and some fundamental direct experience releasing using the foundational processes.

One of the things that is so wonderful about TSM is that you can explore everything with it. Nothing is out of bounds.

Best,
                              Delilah
                              Last edited by DelilahCertifiedSMCoach; 09-05-2012, 12:30 PM.
                              www.theaccordcenter.net

Comment

• I agree with Delilah that Sedona is a powerful system that can be used for basically everything related to resistance and acceptance. It is very flexible. It does take practice to get the hang of but it really isn't that complex. Actually it really requires a shift in the way you think. This of course is a huge obstacle for many.

Beyond that it is just practice and appliance as much as possible.

Comment

Working...
                                X