Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Introduce Yourself to the Community , Who you are, What you do, How you found us?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• care4sober
    replied
    Hi everyone!

Hi, everyone! I'm happy to be here!

Leave a comment:

• Gnosis
    replied
    It's all awesome! And so are you :-)

Leave a comment:

• mydarlindeb
    replied
    my name is debra and i just started using the method. sometimes i can let things go and othere i have a hard time doing it

Leave a comment:

• Sharkbait101
    replied
    Thanks for the love and welcome Daniela. I'll take it easy and go back thru the basics
    The method is so mysteriously simple for this mind of mine

Regards,

Leave a comment:

• Gnosis
    replied
    Hello Daniella, welcome with open arms! I started with a very noisy and cluttered mind (the description for Apathy, Grief, etc.) so of course at first a lot of shoulds and effort, and trying to figure out, and making it a problem. Hal and Lester lectures help me keep the wobbly ball rolling in a semi-straight line, LOL!

Have been doing the basic workbook and took extra time to release more fully on apathy, and now it is less of a "should" or "must" and apathy is starting to look fairly resolved at the moment and I am actually kind of happy, and even willing to look at and admit that, yes, my mind is a noisy critter. I look forward actually to releasing on the next up emotion, grief. Hope this sharing is a morale booster.

You be well and keep on Releasing.

Originally posted by Sharkbait101 View Post
    Hi everyone, I've stumbled upon the method a couple of years ago. I've been on and off using the method since my mind has been busy digesting other materials on this journey to freedom. Intellectually I understand how the method works and I've even gotten benefit from it, freeing me from my resistance to work (bossy boss ) experientially, i need to work on using the method consistently.

The method has also help one of my buddy understand and let go of his temper and other issues, he used to just explode over simple things . Now, he is more consistent using the method than me .

BTW, I'm from Manila, Philippines.

Leave a comment:

• duckling
    replied
    Hi Sharkbait101 and welcome:-)
    You know what? Maybe you don't need to work on your persistence using the method as much as you think. Of course, the more you put into it, the more you get out of it. It doesn't mean though, that you can't be easy on yourself at the same time. Let me ask you a question: is it better to use the method just because you think you shoud or is it better to use because you feel like it? Take it easy, enjoy your ride to freedom and welcome only as best as you can. This second and fifth way of letting go doesn't even feel like an exercise. And btw, I'm not writing this just for you, but for myself too:-D
    Sending love your way.
    Daniela

Leave a comment:

• Sharkbait101
    replied
    Hi everyone, I've stumbled upon the method a couple of years ago. I've been on and off using the method since my mind has been busy digesting other materials on this journey to freedom. Intellectually I understand how the method works and I've even gotten benefit from it, freeing me from my resistance to work (bossy boss ) experientially, i need to work on using the method consistently.

The method has also help one of my buddy understand and let go of his temper and other issues, he used to just explode over simple things . Now, he is more consistent using the method than me .

BTW, I'm from Manila, Philippines.

Leave a comment:

• Gnosis
    replied
    Hello Daniela, glad to hear you are employing Lester's technique. I'm diving into it too. Here goes......

Leave a comment:

• Tim McCavitt
    replied
    Hi Teone,

Welcome to this Community...and to The Sedona Method! You are in for a wonderful ride...there's plenty of enthusiasm and support here from newbies and old-timers alike. So, have a look around and jump in where something resonates. Considering you are new to releasing you may have questions and considerations.....a big one that oftentimes shows up is "Am I doing this right?" Not to worry there...you can't get it wrong!! Anything that's natural (as is letting go) doesn't require a lot of pondering...such a relief! If your intro to the Sedona Method is through the Sedona Method Book or the Letting Go movie or the CD Course, well, you are on the right track. This forum will support you, wherever you are in your practice.

One thing I also wanted to let you know about is that my wife, Annrika James, (Sedona Method Licensed Instructor), and I are coming to Sydney in March (23-27)...we'll be offering Beyond Letting Go: Ultimate Wellbeing and Transforming Your World 2... Here's our website link for you to get more details: Sedona Method Australia Intensive
    Maybe we'll see you there?

Wishing you all the very best...and happy releasing!
    Regards,
    Tim
    Letting Go with The Sedona Method by Sedona Releasing Worldwide

Leave a comment:

• Teone
    replied
    Hi from Australia

Hi folks, my name is Teone, I'm in Brisbane Australia and just wanted to introduce myself to this group. I'm brand new to the Sedona Method, so looking forward with great anticipation to many new and dynamic discoveries.

Leave a comment:

• seno
    replied
    Thanks,

Leave a comment:

• Annrika James
    replied
    Perfect!

Wanting to understand something....anything, cuts us off from the knowingness that is already here now.

"Could I let go of wanting to figure it out, wanting to know what it means, or wanting to know what do do?" is the best process for disengaging the mind and opening to our own intuitive knowingness in relation to any issue or situation.

Annrika

Leave a comment:

• seno
    replied
    Thanks Annrika

it was felt like lack of imperturbability,
    and there are also some "wanting to do something" and "wanting to change" about my present condition.
    Also some resistance to my condition right now. and feeling of wanting to get the imperturbability

when I allow myself to welcome that it felt instantly lighter.
    But when I welcome the imperturbability thats here now my mind's
    kinda trying to understand what is imperturbability
    so I released on the wanting to understand.

Leave a comment:

• Annrika James
    replied
    Welcome! It's great to hear from you and to know the Sedona Method is transforming so many lives around the world.

Could you allow yourself to welcome the desire for imperturbability.......and could you welcome the imperturbability that's already here now?

Can you rest as that which is beyond both. Enjoy!

Annrika

Leave a comment:

• seno
    replied
    Hi All, warm greetings.
    I'm Seno from Indonesia

I was stumbled upon the method around 2 years ago
    And the impact it provided in my life's been very profound

Ive been set free of a long standing fear and stress, anxiety. And I've accomplished many goals,
    whether big, small, medium size in all areas of life, relationship, financial, career, physical looks, health, etc.
    Most of it, i got only by releasing and fun action.

I'd just realized lately that I'd stopped at the point where life's good
    and forgot that the main goal is to get into imperturbabilty,
    so right now, I look forward to it

cheers

Leave a comment:

Working...
X