Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Introduce Yourself to the Community , Who you are, What you do, How you found us?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• seno
    replied
    Thanks,

Leave a comment:

• Annrika James
    replied
    Perfect!

Wanting to understand something....anything, cuts us off from the knowingness that is already here now.

"Could I let go of wanting to figure it out, wanting to know what it means, or wanting to know what do do?" is the best process for disengaging the mind and opening to our own intuitive knowingness in relation to any issue or situation.

Annrika

Leave a comment:

• seno
    replied
    Thanks Annrika

it was felt like lack of imperturbability,
    and there are also some "wanting to do something" and "wanting to change" about my present condition.
    Also some resistance to my condition right now. and feeling of wanting to get the imperturbability

when I allow myself to welcome that it felt instantly lighter.
    But when I welcome the imperturbability thats here now my mind's
    kinda trying to understand what is imperturbability
    so I released on the wanting to understand.

Leave a comment:

• Annrika James
    replied
    Welcome! It's great to hear from you and to know the Sedona Method is transforming so many lives around the world.

Could you allow yourself to welcome the desire for imperturbability.......and could you welcome the imperturbability that's already here now?

Can you rest as that which is beyond both. Enjoy!

Annrika

Leave a comment:

• seno
    replied
    Hi All, warm greetings.
    I'm Seno from Indonesia

I was stumbled upon the method around 2 years ago
    And the impact it provided in my life's been very profound

Ive been set free of a long standing fear and stress, anxiety. And I've accomplished many goals,
    whether big, small, medium size in all areas of life, relationship, financial, career, physical looks, health, etc.
    Most of it, i got only by releasing and fun action.

I'd just realized lately that I'd stopped at the point where life's good
    and forgot that the main goal is to get into imperturbabilty,
    so right now, I look forward to it

cheers

Leave a comment:

• duckling
    replied
    Hi everyone,
    my name is Daniela. I started to release a few months ago and it feels so good!

Leave a comment:

• lucik321
    replied
    Hello,I am arron,I am a teacher!

Leave a comment:

• Kurt
    replied
    Thank you, Kate! Still learning how to navigate the site - but am glad that I found it.

Leave a comment:

• Walker
    replied
    Hey everyone! My name's Mike, I just started using the method about a month ago. Being somewhat of an analytical person, it's definitely been a little difficult for me to relax into the present moment. (lots of mind chatter!) The method has been fantastic for me though, and I'm learning more every day.

Leave a comment:

• Kate
    replied
    Hi and welcome Kurt !!
    Great quote "Releasing is THE best discovery in my life" ....!!!
    Enjoy the community, and releasing even more with plenty of laughter and fun too

Leave a comment:

• Kurt
    replied
    Hello. I'm relatively new at releasing (@ 6 months) and new to this site also. Releasing is THE best discovery in my life. Look forward to meeting lots of people here!

Leave a comment:

• vincentheturk
    replied
    Hey guys what is happenning

The name's Cesar I'm from Mexico city, I've been working with the method for a month, and it goes super smooth i've been letting go of so many stuff that at times i feel like an empty shell of myself, light as a feather and being 20 pounds overweight that guys is awesome, and still doing so, even being stuck with the method right now.

'Bout what i do, i'm unemployed, live with my mom, and stay all day at home, don't have friends, and being a lazy ass all day long, even it sounds like crap i don't mind and live happy where i'm at.

Nice to meet all you guys, have a nice time

Read you later

Have a

Leave a comment:

• Clarie van de Langenberg
    replied
    Thank you Paras, it's great to have you here!

Leave a comment:

• Minja
    replied
    Thank you Paras for this great post!

Leave a comment:

• Savvy
    replied
    Hi everyone,

I'm Paras from Mumbai, India. I bought the Sedona Method home study course last year, and since then have kept on listening to the CDs again and again. I started feeling the negative energy going out of my body (especially in the solar plexus area) right from the very first session.

The Sedona Method has come as a blessing into my life. I've now got over many, many negative things I was suffering from, like guilty feelings about the past, a deep inferiority complex (especially around rich and successful people), seemingly insurmountable blocks to success and money, self doubts ... the list is endless.

In short, I too wish to say that The Sedona Method has been the best thing to happen to me. In fact, I think I can say that for all of us. We just have to follow Hale's advice "The more you work on it, the more it'll work on you".

My best wishes to all of you, and looking forward to your wisdom and inspiration, and also hearing your success stories.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X