Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Introduce Yourself to the Community , Who you are, What you do, How you found us?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi GregoryH!

Welcome!

What wonderful gains you have made in just two weeks with just reading the book! Fantastic!

Best,
    Delilah
    [email protected]
    www.theaccordcenter.net

Comment

• Hello,I am Kevin. I am new to the Forum.
      Have been reading some posts and comments on here for awhile and decided to register.
      I have a few questions on releasing and not sure where to ask them or how to start a post.
      Anyway I am glad to be able to be apart of the discussions, thanks

Comment

• Hello Kevin and welcome to the forums,
        You can start a post by going into a Sub-category that you like or seems most appropriate e.g Letting Go Questions And Answers

and click create new topic on the top left side

Comment

• Thanks Daremo!

Comment

• Hi Kevin!

Welcome to TSM community!

So nice to have you join us.

Feel free to ask any question.

Best,
            Delilah
            www.theaccordcenter.net

Comment

• Thank you Delilah.

Comment

• Hi I'm Claire

Stumbled upon the sedona method a couple of months ago now, have had some gains around releasing, particularly around role expectation, not being good enough.
                I live in the UK, just wondering of there are any upcoming seminars our way?

Comment

• Welcome to TSM Community Claire!
                  www.theaccordcenter.net

Comment

• hi Claire, I am in UK too. There are no seminars this year. Annrika and Tim sometimes run courses in London but there's nothing coming up. Hale sometimes visits Holland.

Comment

• Hi everyone
                      my name is angela and I am up to chap 3 in the Sedona method and waiting the arrival of the Sedona 4 in one digiTal course I am 76 years old and have studied self development through numerous courses for more than 40 years without ever being very successful I have been very blessed in my life wonderful parents and family and daughter although unfortunately divorced in my 40,s from a good man I also have a very strong healthy body due to genetics and 40 years at the gym including finding out how to control my weight as in teens was very fat I never had to work until I was 60 when I decided that the only way to get a pension or retirement income was to build a property portfolio which I did successfully but when I wanted to retire in 2014. The man who held large investments for me lost a count case and has so far been unable to repay me and so currently I do not know if I will have any retirement income at all and I have been immobilised with fear with years of gut churning stress night after night for the last 4 months I have been trying to update my current financial situation and stats something that should not take more than a day but only half managed it as trying to let go and face up literally caused those gut spasms and I was powerless crazy I know and pretty silly during lock down I had a programme study self help when I woke about 5, up at 7or8 1.5 hrs exercise -work on property problems. Do a mile walk circuit in the neighbourhood but last 2 weeks immobilised I had been studying Neville Goddard for some years and succeeded in small things but very resistant and self sabotaging for bigger goals eg winning the lottery to sort everyone out I knew I had to find a way to overcome my resistance and self sabotage to let go so while looking for this I found Sedona yeh even in 2 days some release but battling on. Yes I know not necessary what I haven’t mentioned is what keeps me going just apart from you can never give up and my daughter is my passion for my kids empowerment project which I am determined to do whatever in 1993 I wrote a book for my niece aged 11 who didn’t feel very good about herself couldn’t get published but it helped many kids I 2009 I self published and then did presentations to 1700 kids in schools and libraries round london then created and trialled the first workshop part one of the programme with a couple of trials very successful I had emails from councils in New York asking if I was doing workshops over there yet but realised I needed to go digital as I had global aspirations having travelled in my 20.s and worked in central Africa in agriculture education and done research on tomato production. Anyway 2009 property crash so back to property knowing I wanted to retire ASAP to get on with my kids projects
                      it makes me so excited so I need to release from current terror get back to exercise and move ahead
                      If I want a couple of sessions with a Sedona coach how do I find one
                      finally all good things love and success maximum lovely releases to all you guys out there
                      If any one fancies being a release buddy I am looking for one _ time wise I live in london uk

Comment

• Hi Angelab!

Welcome!

Thanks for taking the time to share the above information about yourself. I am certain that as you go along with releasing you will find it has much value for you.

I am a certified Sedona Method coach going back to 2010. I would be happy to meet with you to support your process. Please send me an email through my website www.theaccordcenter.net letting me know where you will be calling from so that I can look at my schedule to set up a time to meet that works for both of us.

I look forward to hearing from you.
                        Warmly,
                        Delilah
                        www.theaccordcenter.net

Comment

Working...
                        X