Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Introduce Yourself to the Community , Who you are, What you do, How you found us?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi everyone!

My name is Rachel ("Racheal") and I am from France. After a long journey in the realm of psychology, therapeutic healing & energetics, and mindfulness, the Sedona Method came into my life last year.
    In May 2020 I started releases with the Sedona Method book and then a coach for deeper release sessions. In particular, the chronic anxiety regarding relationship which seemed to be the big story pursued by my body-mind has tremendously decreased, while the level of confidence in life has never been so high. The results so far have been so amazing that I decided to emerge myself into this approach and participate to the December holiday retreat. The new insights and increased feelings of freedom led me to join the forum.
    Apart from my coach (who lives in Switzerland), I do not know anybody who uses the Sedona Method and I wish through this forum to share gains and assistance.

And happy New year 2021 to all,
    Rachel

Comment

• hello Rachel, welcome to the community . Great gains.
      zannierose

Comment

• Welcome Rachel!
        Thanks for sharing your wonderful gains.
        Please keep us posted on how your process continues to unfold.
        Warmly,
        Delilah
        www.theaccordcenter.net

Comment

• Welcome, welcome, Rachel, "Racheal"! It is wonderful to be here to celebrate this highly confident new you! Thank you for sharing and reminding me how powerful and lifegiving The Sedona Method can be. Much peace, Steve

Comment

• Thanks a lot to all of you.
            Welcoming release into life and discovering "what is" through the audio course and the current sessions of "Mastering the Great Secret" is creating new opportunities I hadn't thought about. I obtained a new interesting part-time job (well making it 60 hours of work per week for some time).
            Well, I still need to work on the story of time management control though . But yesterday evening, after 27 hours of tiring work in 2 days, I felt a great regain of vitality at the end of the live releasing session with Hale Dwoskin. Have you ever had the impression that Hale 's voice was like magic?
            Hoping to have more time to come back to the forum soon.
            Cheers,
            Rachel

Comment

• I'm Bonnie and I don't know if I ever introduced myself. I first registered for this community in November 2010. Here it is 2021, 10 years later!

I signed up for the Facilitators Training which will start Feb 27, 2021. I think I originally learned about the Sedona Method when I watched and bought The Secret DVD by Rhonda Byrne. I have watched the Letting Go movie. I purchased The Sedona Method book, and the Happiness is Free book. I bought a few of the courses (Body and Beyond, New Goals Course and recently the Effortless Creation course).

I was born in Chicago, went to high school in San Diego, got my BA and teaching credential from UC Berkeley and my MA from San Francisco State. In 2016 I moved to Rimrock, which is about 15 miles southeast of Sedona. I have taught in a middle school, an Adult School, and at University of San Francisco. I've worked as a library coordinator in Yavapai County in Arizona.

I am now a Heart Centered Coach and hope to include the Sedona Method releasing techniques with my coaching clients.
              Bonnie
              Live the Life YOU Love
              http://bbest.com

Comment

• Nice to hear from you Bonnie!
                www.theaccordcenter.net

Comment

• Hello Sedona Method community! I found TSM as long ago as 2006. At that time life was quite overwhelming to me and after numerous nights fraught with insomnia and about 2 in the morning I searched the internet for answers for anxiety. The actor, Brooke Shields endorsed TSM on the website at that time. I purchased my first and the original CD set of The Sedona Method. In the first 2 days of learning the method, I felt such remarkable and profound positive effects from using TSM. I am so grateful to have this simply elegant and remarkable tool to use through life.
                  My late husband passed away in 2011 after a long and arduous battle with cancer. I've created a life of one now....well, one and a dog. I have found TSM to be an integral tool and help in life and am so grateful Hale created daily releases. I nurture myself first in the morning with the daily release, then have my coffee! And carry on with a little more kindness for myself.

Comment

• Hi JHD57!

So sorry to read about your husband. It was wonderful read about how TSM helped you and continues to nurture you. Thank you for your beautiful share.
                    Welcome to the community!

Warmly,
                    Delilah
                    www.theaccordcenter.net

Comment

Working...
                    X