Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Introduce Yourself to the Community , Who you are, What you do, How you found us?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• roxysmom
    replied
    Thank You Coach Susan and DelilahCertifiedSMCoach for your responses. I will be practicing your suggestions. I have found that as I read further along the book, it starts getting easier for me. Thank you again for your time. Namaste!

Leave a comment:

• DelilahCertifiedSMCoach
    replied
    Hi Mary!

Welcome to The Sedona Method community!

Susan is correct when she recommends that you answer the questions honestly. What that means is don't answer them the way you think you should or the way you want to. If you get a "no" to a question see if you can honor that "no". We can still have a fabulous release even if we get a "no" for an answer.

I imagine that you've played around with dropping the pencil and that is a nice way to orient ourselves towards letting go. Another way to orient ourselves is to take a moment and notice the chair or sofa that we are sitting on. Notice how it is there underneath supporting you, holding you there, asking nothing in return. Really take the time to feel what it's like to have the chair or sofa there, underneath, doing its job, not asking anything in return. And the check, could you allow the chair or the sofa to hold you, to support you? Notice what that feels like. And then see if you can allow all the bones in your body to have their full weight. See if you can notice the weight of your bones. And then see if you could allow the weight of your bones to simply drop down into your chair or sofa. Now take a moment and notice what that feels like. Play around with this anytime and see what that feels like inside. There are more ways to support a release but starting with this is a nice way to begin to get the idea of what letting go is like.

Another pointer that's helpful is to pay attention to what's happening from the chin down. Notice what is going on in the throat, chest and stomach. These are places that will give you direct feedback about how the release is going. Notice if the throat, chest or stomach are tensing or relaxing. Those are indicators that releasing is happening.

I offer a one time free private session to folks here in the community. Feel free to contact me if you would like to take me up on that. My direct email is [email protected]

Warmly,
    Delilah
    Last edited by DelilahCertifiedSMCoach; 11-14-2018, 07:58 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Coach Susan
    replied
    Originally posted by roxysmom View Post
    Hi Everyone!

My name is Mary and I just discovered the Sedona Method. I have heard about it in the past although I never explored it until now. I wanted to share how I rediscovered it last week. I was looking at my friends instagram stories and one of them posted that they were in Sedona with their dad, and then there was another post from another friend, (mind you, they do not know each other at all) who just adopted a puppy and named her Sedona. I knew this was not a coincidence so I googled Sedona and came across the Method. I immediately purchased the book and I am now reading it.

I have been very frustrated with myself however because I am finding it extremely challenging to let go or release. As I try to follow the exercises, I am always seeking a kind of feeling to go with the release, and since I do not feel anything at all, it frustrates me. I think I am doing it wrong. Your suggestions would be very helpful.

Many blessings,

Mary
    Hi, Mary,

Welcome and congratulations on finding the Method.

In answer to your question, sometimes you'll feel the release and sometimes you won't. I suggest you go through the exercises, answering the releasing questions honestly without trying to force a 'Yes'. Once you have answered the question, your job is done and the release will happen as a result - sometimes a lot, sometimes a little, sometimes it's noticable and sometimes it's not. See how you feel overall after the releasing session rather than after each release. You might also want to focus on the feelings coming up about learning the Method for some of the exercises. Keep at it and you'll get results.

If you can, join the free support calls offered by myself and others here. My next free call is on November 27, 2018, and I'm also offering a special 2-hour call 'Keys to Effortless Releasing' this Saturday, November 17. There's a small fee for the longer call. You can find out more on my website: http://www.yoursedonacoach.com. These calls are a good way to have your questions answered 'live' and get one-on-one support.

All the best,

Susan

Leave a comment:

• roxysmom
    replied
    Hi Everyone!

My name is Mary and I just discovered the Sedona Method. I have heard about it in the past although I never explored it until now. I wanted to share how I rediscovered it last week. I was looking at my friends instagram stories and one of them posted that they were in Sedona with their dad, and then there was another post from another friend, (mind you, they do not know each other at all) who just adopted a puppy and named her Sedona. I knew this was not a coincidence so I googled Sedona and came across the Method. I immediately purchased the book and I am now reading it.

I have been very frustrated with myself however because I am finding it extremely challenging to let go or release. As I try to follow the exercises, I am always seeking a kind of feeling to go with the release, and since I do not feel anything at all, it frustrates me. I think I am doing it wrong. Your suggestions would be very helpful.

Many blessings,

Mary

Leave a comment:

replied
    Hi umut!

Welcome to the community!
    Sorry I didn't welcome you sooner. I somehow missed your introductory post.

Delilah

Leave a comment:

replied
    Hi Fleurette!

Welcome to the community!

Delilah

Leave a comment:

• fleurette
    replied
    Hi all,
    My name is Aiste and I'm from Lithuania. Known SM since April this year. Now reading Hale's book.
    P.S. For some weird reason my long post got lost so I'm re-writing.

Leave a comment:

• umut
    replied
    hi i am umut from turkey i am medical doctor i met sedona method 1 year ago .

Leave a comment:

replied
    Hi fishreins!

Welcome to TSM community!

Delilah

Leave a comment:

• fishreins
    replied
    Hi,
    I'm Chris from Bonita Springs, Florida and just starting to read the book. Also just signed up for the Ultimate Freedom-Body course which I hope it is not too advanced for a beginner?
    This looks like a lifetime thing. I like it so far.

Leave a comment:

• Sedona Training -- Alex
    replied
    Welcome to the forum.

Alex.

Leave a comment:

• PhilipH
    replied
    Hello fellow friends.
    My name is Philip and I am a new realeser from Sweden, so in advance I like to apology
    for whenever my grama or spelling is out of place.

Leave a comment:

• Sedona Training -- Alex
    replied
    Welcome to the forum.

Alex

Leave a comment:

• Annphylis
    replied
    Hi! I'm Ann. I have been listening to Lester's tapes for many years and continue to try to release. I am still not very good at it. Things that I release seem to come back. I would like to really learn to do this.

Leave a comment:

• Kathy in the Wallowas
    replied
    I'm Kathy. I live in the Wallowa Mountains. I do art, clean horse pens, and have a giving practice. I did a number of Sedona home study courses starting around 2011, and am returning to it now. Good stuff.three riders of the clipclopalypse (2).jpg

Leave a comment:

Working...
X