Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Introduce Yourself to the Community , Who you are, What you do, How you found us?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Margreet
    replied
    Yes Annrika, I sort of had that insight by myself too, that it probably doesnt need all that reading and all that listening to the audio's. That in fact it is as simple as breathing, to let go. Nevertheless I do enjoy the listening. And it calms me. It even already helps in taking less anxiety-medication (oxazepam). I took that twice a day, and now only occasionly (not even once a week!) About the releasing retreat: If I am able to attend one, I would choose the one in June with Hale.
    Thank you for your warm respond.

Margreet
    Last edited by Margreet; 10-16-2016, 02:32 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Annrika James
    replied
    Be the Wholeness that you are

Hi Margreet,

I have enjoyed reading of your 'releasing journey' and it's wonderful to hear of your perseverance with the process. As you're discovering, the more you practice the easier and more natural it becomes.

This IS a 'do it yourself' method. Next weekend it will 40 years since I was intoduced to Lester and took the basic course…and what an amazing, wonderful 40 years it has been as a result of letting go. In those days there weren't any books written about it, cds or videos, etc.. You took a live course and began applying it yourself in your daily life. I have found it tremendously empowering from day one because it has enabled me to help myself without creating a dependency on anyone or anything. In a relatively short time I felt a greater confidence and wholeness within myself, as well as a deep trust in a higher power that points the way.

Times have changed and there's so much supportive material available now…but the power of the Method remains in it's simplicity. It has also become more of a 'do it with others' method, supporting each other in releasing is wonderfully enriching for both partners. It's amazing how effortless and spontaneous releasing is simply by being there with and for others in their freedom. This is my interpretation of the Whole…the One in All.

So, as you have already met Maarten Klatte, our SM Instructor in Holland, I suggest you stay in touch with him. He is planning to offer a peer-to-peer releasing retreat in the new year, possibly in January. I highly recommend it - it's the most powerful and effective way to make the method your own. You will attain a much deeper understanding and direct experience of all the tools, and be better able to intuitively facilitate yourself and others (without the need to follow a script or rely on recordings).

With love… Be the wholeness and that you are

Annrika

Leave a comment:

• Margreet
    replied
    Yes, that sounds right. It is just such another way to look at life, that I need to be told about it, (and read about it) over and over again. So, I rest as that and in acceptance that it is probably a phase. Thank you zannierose for replying and support :-)

Leave a comment:

• zannierose
    replied
    hi Margreet -great that you are considering the Retreat next summer. I do not recall it being an obsession when I began with the Method in 2000.
    I see that you are on the release a day programme, and recently there was a release on obsession-compulsion and Hale said something like it being a good idea to be obsessed with Being who we truly are- which is surely the inner prompting for your 3 hours a day practice?

zannierose

Leave a comment:

• Margreet
    replied
    Hi zannierose ! I can see that you are a long time active in this community, wasn't it started in juli 2010? So you are much more experienced than me :-)
    Yes, I know there is a retreat in june 2017 in the Netherlands. And there is a good possibility that I'm gonna attend it.
    Now, a question to you, do you remember when you started reading and listening the method, that it kind of became an obsession? I listen audio's for an hour in the morning, and in the afternoon and also in bed before I sleep. So 3 hours of audio (at least) Plus I think a lot about it during day.

Leave a comment:

• zannierose
    replied
    welcome to the community.Love that hALE= WHole.
    Do you know Hale is in the Netherlands to a retreat in 2017?

Leave a comment:

• Margreet
    replied
    My first steps to beingness, a journey that isn't one, altough it feels like it

Hi, I am called Margreet van Woudenberg, from Schiedam, The Netherlands.
    I picked up the existence of the Sedona Method while I consulted the number 9th or 10th physician seeking help for my mental and physical suffering. It was only mentioned as a side-remark. It was months later that I remembered this 'word' and decided to check out what it stood for. On internet I found a Dutch physician that organized one-day introductions to the Sedona Method, and the next one was right the next weekend !!!! So he, Maarten Klatte told me the basics and pointed out the Release a Day program on the Sedona website. And now I am reading and listening every day about 'letting go'.

I am so helped and I feel so understood by what the Sedona Method tells me. At the same time I don't like to say these words. Actually, the start of the letting go Movie, with people telling how it changed their lifes forever.....at first made me stop watching it !!!! Why? It totally looked like a tv-teleshop commercial! And my body-mind locked down immediately, because several times I bought stuff promoted as if it would change my life but absolutely didn't do that at all...
    But, luckily I gave it another try and now it IS changing my life. The only thing that worries me a bit, is that at this point it is almost as if it is an addiction to listen to the audio's with Hale telling all the wisdom that he gained about 'letting go'. But, you know, it is new and it probably has to sink in so for this moment I accept that the way it is.
    Being Dutch, I sometimes struggle with some english expressions, therefor I now also bought the Dutch translation of the Sedona Method book.
    By the way, in Dutch the name HALE is written phonetically as HEEL, which means WHOLE. Isn't that a funny coincident?

Leave a comment:

• Namrata
    replied
    Thank you!

Leave a comment:

• Durden
    replied
    Hello Namrata!
    Good to see a fellow Indian here! : )
    Welcome to the method! You wont be disapppointed.

- - - Updated - - -

Hello Namrata!
    Good to see a fellow Indian here! : )
    Welcome to the method! You wont be disapppointed.

Leave a comment:

• DelilahCertifiedSMCoach
    replied
    Hi Namrata!

Welcome to the community!

Delilah

Leave a comment:

• Namrata
    replied
    Hello Everyone, I'm Namrata. I am from Pune, India. I was led to the method 2 weeks ago after feeling stuck for a while and asking my inner being for a way to release my resistance! My copy of the Sedona Method book is on its way and I am looking forward to releasing and improving my life!

Leave a comment:

• muhammed
    replied
    thank you so much

Leave a comment:

replied
    Hi muhammed!

Your goal statement is perfect.

Welcome your response to the question "Will I do them for freedom or to get the goal?" And then release on the wants that are stirred up around that.

...A great releasing process is "What do you want more than freedom?" Welcome your answer. And see what want comes up. Welcome that. And then see if you can let go of wanting that want. And see if you can let go of the thing you want more than freedom.

Best,
    Delilah
    Last edited by DelilahCertifiedSMCoach; 01-15-2016, 07:29 PM.

Leave a comment:

• muhammed
    replied
    hello
    i got the effortless creation course and i would like to ask you about the 30 days goal ,my goal is " i allow my self to have 3000$ in this month easily and effortlessly" am i phrasing it correct ? second question is about the action steps ,will i do them for freedom or to get the goal ? it seems like that i will do them to have the goal .thank you

Leave a comment:

replied
    Hi TJP!

Great! Keep us posted on how things unfold,
    Delilah

- - - Updated - - -

Hi TJP!

Great! Keep us posted on how things unfold,
    Delilah

Leave a comment:

Working...