Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Introduce Yourself to the Community , Who you are, What you do, How you found us?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
    Yea it was good times. I did not know what I was in the middle of at the time. I may have to go to Seattle in Feb. Do you thinik you or your wife would like to come on my TV Show to talk The Best of Portland about the Sodona Method and the letting go movie. I am frustrated I did not get a link to the movie.
    Hi Steven,
    Why don't I send you an email re. your invite to The Best of Portland, ok? In the interim, to get a link/view the movie, next time you log in to the Forum it should come right up for you (how to access, that is). If not, suggest you go to Support and submit a request.
    Tim
    [email protected]
    Last edited by Tim McCavitt; 12-11-2010, 10:44 PM.
    Tim McCavitt Sedona Method Instructor
    http://www.sedonareleasingworldwide.com
    [email protected]

Comment

A new Life...with Sedona Method

Hi:

My name is Isaac Trinidad, I am happily married with four children (two boys and twin girls). Today is been a wonderful day for me, since I got to learn about the Sedona Method after I watched the movie "Letting Go" which I received and invitation by Mindmovie.com. Before today, I was holding on beliefs that were not helping advance in life and achieve what I really wanted. I am very confident that starting today I am going to reach all my goals without having to hold any beliefs or situation and to do many things in order to obtain my desires.

Been a Real Estates agents the last 2 years had been hard for me, but now I am confident that all the investments properties that I am selling are going to be sold. Thanks for reading my post, you're my new friend.

Peace,

Isaac Trinidad
      E-mail: [email protected]

Comment

Hi Isaac,

thanks for sharing yourself, and welcome.

You'll find a lot of inspiration and encouragement here - and thank you for yours.

I hope you keep us posted with your goals,

love,
        Clarie
        sigpic
        Clarie van de Langenberg --- Sedona Method® Certified Coach
        E-mail: [email protected] - http://www.sedona-methode-coaching.nl
        Sedona Methode Nederland - Facebook group: http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=...690791391&ap=1
        Reconnect Yourself - Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/ReconnectYourself
        Official Sedona Method websites: http://www.sedona.com - http://www.lettinggo.tv

Comment

I am trying to access the 10 week sedona method course with no success anyone able to help?
          Roger

Comment

Introduction

I am a surgeon scientist currently pursuing my PhD in Auckland, New Zealand. I had been interested in spiritual life and has been meditating since the age of 6 on and off. I got to know about the Sedona method from Paul Scheele through his learning strategies website. I got interested and got the Sedona method book. I got inspired with the profound transformation of Lester and thought of joining the Sedona method program. Also recently I watched the letting go movie and was impressed by the simple method to remove the resistance in our mind.

Comment

Welcome to The Sedona Method and to this supportive forum!

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
              Hi:

My name is Isaac Trinidad, I am happily married with four children (two boys and twin girls). Today is been a wonderful day for me, since I got to learn about the Sedona Method after I watched the movie "Letting Go" which I received and invitation by Mindmovie.com. Before today, I was holding on beliefs that were not helping advance in life and achieve what I really wanted. I am very confident that starting today I am going to reach all my goals without having to hold any beliefs or situation and to do many things in order to obtain my desires.

Been a Real Estates agents the last 2 years had been hard for me, but now I am confident that all the investments properties that I am selling are going to be sold. Thanks for reading my post, you're my new friend.

Peace,

Isaac Trinidad
              E-mail: [email protected]
              Hello Isaac,

It's wonderful that you have found The Sedona Method and you are embracing it. As wonderful as the Letting Go movie is, may I suggest you make the investment in yourself and get the 20 CD Course...it will dramatically (and supportively) provide you with a great depth of information and guidance re. your releasing.

Interestingly, I am a successful real estate agent/investor and Sedona Method Certified Coach, and long time practitioner of TSM (and a twin to boot!)...so, may I invite you to contact me for a complimentary coaching session! Se habla espanol tambien! If you feel inclined, contact me at the email below, or send me a private message on this forum!

Happy releasing!
              Regards,
              Tim
              [email protected]
              [email protected]

Comment

Hello DrSatyas,

Greetings from Sedona, Arizona! I wanted to welcome you to this forum, as well as acknowledge and encourage your exploration of The Sedona Method. I was fortunate to have discovered (asked for, actually) TSM in the 70's...met Lester, embraced The Sedona Method, and made it an integral part of my life (the key to living, in its purest sense, really) since then.

May I simply suggest you follow your heart in this matter (and lovingly encourage your scientific mind to come along, as an assistant...not the boss!, following Lester's lead), and make The Sedona Method yours!

I also wanted to let you know that my wife, Annrika James (Licensed Sedona Method Instructor) and I (Sedona Method Certified Coach) are scheduled to present our Sedona Method Living Letting Go (Basic Course) and Coach Level One Training in Australia...just a short flight away!...in the new year. We are scheduled to be in Perth late April/early May, and then finish up in Melbourne, May 7-10th. So, if you are interested, please be advised that we will be posting schedule announcements on this Forum, as well as on our website: Sedona Method Coaching worldwide is life coaching using The Sedona Method® Of course, please feel free to email me at the email below.

Also, I wanted to offer you a complimentary releasing session...your enthusiasm and interest in The Sedona Method reflects a sincere desire for freedom, and I would be pleased to support you! Let me know, in a private message if you prefer; in the meantime, happy releasing...and happy holidays!

Regards,
                Tim
                [email protected]
                [email protected]

Comment

Hello,

My name is Greg and I live and work between Brisbane and Sydney, Australia.

I have been aware of the Sedona Method for a couple years now and have been attempting to seriously get into it the last couple of months. Now I have some time over the Christmas break I have decided to devote at least a few weeks to start utilizing it to make progress in areas of my life that have been holding me back for as long as I can remember.

I'am now 36 with a relatively successful business in real estate that is on the cusp of major success in 2011 but I'am fearful of the potential of Self-sabotage. I'm aware that this is something I must let go of.

I also suffer from social anxiety and shyness and find it next to impossible to go out by myself and meet new people. I'm fine when I go out with friends though my social circle is quickly dwindling as my friends partner up and settle down or move away.

I have realized over the past year I have severly compromised myself in regards to the relationships I have been in and have accepted second best just so I wouldnt be alone. I dont have a lot of friends for the mere fact is I mostly work alone and just don't have the confidence to go out and make new ones who I have something in common with.

I recently developed very strong feelings for a woman who doesn't seem to feel the same way and this has been like the fifth time it has happened in my life. The frustrating thing for me was that I really felt we had a lot in common and had a connection. I was really trying to be objective as we were getting to know each other so I wouldn't put myself in a position where I could get hurt again. Before I met her I wasn't looking for someone and was quite happy being single. Maybe she just needs time but it kind of feels like I could be making a similar mistake as before. Saying that when I look back at the unrequited love I had experienced in the past it was not like this. I guess cause it feels so right that I'm talking myself out of it.

So I have truly had enough of making the same stupid mistakes. That is either developing feelings for women who don't feel the same or getting into relationships with women I have no feelings for.

As you can see I have a few issues that I need to deal with now as I'm not getting any younger.

I'm very happy to have found this community and look forward from what I can learn from others here.

Take Care,
                  Greg
                  Last edited by gregp; 12-19-2010, 05:44 AM.

Comment

Hi greg, you are very welcome here and I want to thank you for you openness and honesty!

Since we are all human beings here on the site we will all be able to relate to the issues you mentioned.

What a wonderful plan to use the xmas holiday to get deeper into the releasing proces! Here on the site
                    you will be able to find releasing partners or coaches to help you get started.

It can be helpful to 'work' together and do the releasing every other day or so to create a new pattern
                    in your life. A pattern of letting go of suffering and letting go of planning to suffer!
                    We can all help eachother here and that is exacly what this site is meant for.

Welcome again here and we hope to see a lot of you!

Happy releasing!
                    Liesbeth

Comment

Hi Letting Go Community,

I am so happy to be here. My name is Ellen and I'm from Sacramento, CA. I have been acquainted with the Sedona Method since Jack Canfield's BTS in 2007. For the first year I used Sedona Method literally to save my sanity after my husband died. I have all programs except the newest and have recently started renewing my commitment to lovingly and without panic or need release what holds my interest to the past. I hope you all are well and releasing during this most interesting season. Love yourself and be blessed. Ellen

Comment

Ellen,
                        Welcome to the family. You have come to the right place for support and community.
                        Love,
                        Hale

Comment

left foot first or right foot first?

Hi, I'm new here, but actually know this since 2006 when someone suggested that I read the book. (Fiona moore, meanwhile instructor, i think) To say that I read it would be an understatement. I lived with it from then on. Somehow understood that life is backwards and one can live life completely differently, which is still the most amazing option. Devoured pretty much everything TSM offered, Hale or Lester, until I ran out of money to do so. Felt like spending time sitting quietly and found someone to sit with. I think that's where I wound myself up in some conflict that no, isnt really here now, but yes, is very compelling at times and needs to be solved, and no, it isnt here now. (letting go so that it goes away isn't letting go and that...) most recent book read in the guru series was jed mckenna (oh sh... that one). It doesnt conflict with this, no. Trashing stuff and going adult is definitely good. And maybe there is trashing something else that is extremely painful but TSM isn't, so TSM may be wrong -

I think all I did was stop letting go because of belief that letting go was going to get me into a trap, I would need ask the Work questions instead, or be the space for, or experience, or see what this is without a story ... essentially, whether to drop trash into bin having left foot first, or right foot first. what the heck. I just watched the movie. I think something clicked. This is going to be a conflict as long as I have enough fun with it, or as long as it's not painful enough to really stop it. It's not the first time that this insight comes.

Many, many things remained through this whole confusion, permanent "gains" (I dont really like that word because of a belief that gain is a bad word to use if the one that isnt there believes that there is no one there to gain - can I stop this nonsense 8>. Life is soooo much better since I learned TSM, it's really what I've been looking for without knowing where to look. (inside) My gratitude for this will probably never go away, especially for Hale patiently answering all those confusing questions in the old Ask Hale section for someone who was never in touch with any so-called "teachings", wanting to know what the heck all this is about. How nice to have this be the first ever contact with the stuff everyone seems to seek. how many misunderstandings never had because never being misinformed and always being pointed back to the own experience.

So I guess I just continue... lots of stuff left. Maybe not even left, but still discovered to be held on to. including the story that there is stuff left. is any of this here now? (no) could I let go of wanting to figure this out? (yes) Will posting this be evidence that I did not? always this eerie feeling before posting something. (allow that to be here? and allow any sense of making this real and about me?)

Comment

Originally posted by gudrun View Post
                            Hi, I'm new here, but actually know this since 2006 when someone suggested that I read the book. (Fiona moore, meanwhile instructor, i think) To say that I read it would be an understatement. I lived with it from then on. Somehow understood that life is backwards and one can live life completely differently, which is still the most amazing option. Devoured pretty much everything TSM offered, Hale or Lester, until I ran out of money to do so. Felt like spending time sitting quietly and found someone to sit with. I think that's where I wound myself up in some conflict that no, isnt really here now, but yes, is very compelling at times and needs to be solved, and no, it isnt here now. (letting go so that it goes away isn't letting go and that...) most recent book read in the guru series was jed mckenna (oh sh... that one). It doesnt conflict with this, no. Trashing stuff and going adult is definitely good. And maybe there is trashing something else that is extremely painful but TSM isn't, so TSM may be wrong -

I think all I did was stop letting go because of belief that letting go was going to get me into a trap, I would need ask the Work questions instead, or be the space for, or experience, or see what this is without a story ... essentially, whether to drop trash into bin having left foot first, or right foot first. what the heck. I just watched the movie. I think something clicked. This is going to be a conflict as long as I have enough fun with it, or as long as it's not painful enough to really stop it. It's not the first time that this insight comes.

Many, many things remained through this whole confusion, permanent "gains" (I dont really like that word because of a belief that gain is a bad word to use if the one that isnt there believes that there is no one there to gain - can I stop this nonsense 8>. Life is soooo much better since I learned TSM, it's really what I've been looking for without knowing where to look. (inside) My gratitude for this will probably never go away, especially for Hale patiently answering all those confusing questions in the old Ask Hale section for someone who was never in touch with any so-called "teachings", wanting to know what the heck all this is about. How nice to have this be the first ever contact with the stuff everyone seems to seek. how many misunderstandings never had because never being misinformed and always being pointed back to the own experience.

So I guess I just continue... lots of stuff left. Maybe not even left, but still discovered to be held on to. including the story that there is stuff left. is any of this here now? (no) could I let go of wanting to figure this out? (yes) Will posting this be evidence that I did not? always this eerie feeling before posting something. (allow that to be here? and allow any sense of making this real and about me?)
                            Gudrun,
                            Welcome to the community! Please be a little easier on yourself. There is nothing about what you are experiencing that is the cause for you struggle or effort in any way. All is well! Just let yourself relax and enjoy the ride.
                            Love,
                            Hale

Comment

agnes the procrastinator

Originally posted by BenvsWeb View Post
                              Howdy All,

I realized there was not a section in the community where you can introduce yourself so I have now made one.... here it is....

In this thread you can introduce yourself, who you are where you are from, what you do, what you want to do anything like that, and anything else you want to say.

Also tell us how you found the Sedona Method Community, how you are going with the method, if you have watched Letting Go, how it has or has not impacted your life, what you are doing as a result....

So let me go first ....

My name is Benjamin Bressington and I am the marketing manager for Sedona Training Associates, I was the person who made this community happen and working on the continued growth of this community, Lettinggo.tv, The Sedona Method (official site) Self Help Program by Hale Dwoskin and all of our social media properties. My company also handles all the customer support for Hale as well, so it is my role to make sure you are happy and making the most of this experience. (Any recommendations let me know, We are always, Always improving)

I only got introduced to the Sedona Method in June when I got started on this project with Hale and my first experience was Letting Go when I watched the movie. I have been working with people in the personal development field for the last 6 years and it has been fantastic. As a result I must now Let Go 5-10 times a day and it really does work. Things in my life are just happening and I no longer worry as bad as I used to. I used to work 7 days a week and not be satisfied. As a result I am more satisfied with what I do and the the life that I have. I really love my life now every day and I am grateful for what is happening and what my Fiance' and I are working towards.

I have the privileged of working with my Fiance' every day as we merged our 2 companies and it has really never been better for both of us. of course there are the good days and the challenges but we both can look at each other and say ok that's it let get over it and move on and we do... We have the lucky lifestyle that we get to work from any where in the world and I recently moved from Australia to live with her in Calgary, Alberta Canada. How I met her is another story for another time.... (I have keep getting told that my version and her version are totally different)

So I am here to make ensure that this community is the number 1 website on the internet for personal development and transforming your life. The community is now rapidly growing and expanding and we are working hard to ensure this is a fun community website that engages you.

Talk to me online or on the chat since that is why we have it....

Have a great day....and I look forward to getting to know you more. ... now it is your turn to share....
                              I bought the program in 2000 to the Learning Strategies Corporation, I know it is good, because I have used it but I have never been able to finish it.I want to watch the movie and see where it takes me.

Comment

Thanks for the Letting Go movie

I found it very helpful! Thanks so much!

Comment

Working...
                                X