Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Introduce Yourself to the Community , Who you are, What you do, How you found us?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Durden
    replied
    Hello Namrata!
    Good to see a fellow Indian here! : )
    Welcome to the method! You wont be disapppointed.

- - - Updated - - -

Hello Namrata!
    Good to see a fellow Indian here! : )
    Welcome to the method! You wont be disapppointed.

Leave a comment:

• DelilahCertifiedSMCoach
    replied
    Hi Namrata!

Welcome to the community!

Delilah

Leave a comment:

• Namrata
    replied
    Hello Everyone, I'm Namrata. I am from Pune, India. I was led to the method 2 weeks ago after feeling stuck for a while and asking my inner being for a way to release my resistance! My copy of the Sedona Method book is on its way and I am looking forward to releasing and improving my life!

Leave a comment:

• muhammed
    replied
    thank you so much

Leave a comment:

replied
    Hi muhammed!

Your goal statement is perfect.

Welcome your response to the question "Will I do them for freedom or to get the goal?" And then release on the wants that are stirred up around that.

...A great releasing process is "What do you want more than freedom?" Welcome your answer. And see what want comes up. Welcome that. And then see if you can let go of wanting that want. And see if you can let go of the thing you want more than freedom.

Best,
    Delilah
    Last edited by DelilahCertifiedSMCoach; 01-15-2016, 08:29 PM.

Leave a comment:

• muhammed
    replied
    hello
    i got the effortless creation course and i would like to ask you about the 30 days goal ,my goal is " i allow my self to have 3000$ in this month easily and effortlessly" am i phrasing it correct ? second question is about the action steps ,will i do them for freedom or to get the goal ? it seems like that i will do them to have the goal .thank you

Leave a comment:

replied
    Hi TJP!

Great! Keep us posted on how things unfold,
    Delilah

- - - Updated - - -

Hi TJP!

Great! Keep us posted on how things unfold,
    Delilah

Leave a comment:

• TJP
    replied
    Hello and new from Colorado

Hi all,

I did some releasing a few years ago and recently have begun again with a lot more understanding and enthusiasm. I wanted to be part of a community and ask some questions so I searched and found the forum.

My current intentions are to:

Allow myself to enjoy working at home
    Allow myself to find and enjoy the right career and lifestyle for me

To allow myself to eat a light and healthy diet

Thanks!

Jane

Leave a comment:

• TrevM
    replied
    I also saw the Letting Go movie and was really intrigued, so I decided to find out more about the Sedona Method.

Leave a comment:

replied
    Welcome to the community chickpea!

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by chickpea View Post
    Hello! Just joined, I've been casually releasing for some time now after having read the book, but recently got the super course and made a commitment to get into it. in the past the method has been effective for me, namely in letting go of pain in my solar plexus and foot practically instantly. I'm excited for gains to come and to meet other releasers!
    So nice to meet you chickpea! Welcome!

Leave a comment:

• chickpea
    replied
    Hello! Just joined, I've been casually releasing for some time now after having read the book, but recently got the super course and made a commitment to get into it. in the past the method has been effective for me, namely in letting go of pain in my solar plexus and foot practically instantly. I'm excited for gains to come and to meet other releasers!

Leave a comment:

• momomady
    replied
    Sure I will. Thank you so much

Leave a comment:

replied
    OH that's great momomady!

Let us know if we can help you in anyway.

Delilah

Leave a comment:

• momomady
    replied
    Sedona Method made me feel more relaxed in comparison to other methods where I felt that I am fighting with myself in order to change a belief or a habit. I am still a beginner, I am studying now in SM Book, I am in chapter 7 now and it's been difficult to release on the wants ( I have spent 10 days on this chapter and still I am struggling to understand it) I will not move on to the next chapter until I understand how to release the basic wants.

Thank you Lester
    Thank you Hale
    Thank you SM community members and coaches

Leave a comment:

replied
    Hello momomady!

Welcome to the community!

Feel free to share what you love about TSM and/or some of your experiences.

Best,
    Delilah

Leave a comment:

Working...
X