Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Introduce Yourself to the Community , Who you are, What you do, How you found us?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DelilahCertifiedSMCoach
    replied
    Originally posted by kathy h View Post
    Hi, I'm Kathy H and live in Chicago. I have been dealing with chronic health issues for about 7 years now and began to suffer much anxiety. i saw Hale Dworskin interviewed on an internet program and wrote down everything he said about how to let go NOW. It is a very exciting process to learn. I want to have it be easier. Just moved back to my home in Chicago after 3 years of caring for my mother before she moved to Senior Living and then moved in with my sister who was diagnosed with breast cancer last year in Feb. It has been a mixture of satisfaction and sadness, anxiety and anger, loss and letting go. I am now trying to readjust to living alone, missing my sister and getting involved in life in Chicago while not feeling very strong. I retired 6 years ago and have great hopes of getting involved in volunteer work.
    Hi Kathy!

Welcome to TSM community!

And thanks for telling us a little bit about yourself.

As Colleen has shared there is much help and healing and progress to be had through releasing. There is a Sedona Method book that will tell you all about the basics and there is a recorded basic course that will take you through all the basic ways to release.

And feel free to ask any questions here and to share gains any time.

Best,
    Delilah
    Last edited by DelilahCertifiedSMCoach; 03-21-2014, 02:29 PM.

Leave a comment:

replied
    Originally posted by Gnosis View Post
    Hi, Kathy,

Do you have the Sedona Method Course? I plug in Hale's prompts every day. A big issue that got set aside as so important was the "story" of my childhood and the defensive/offensive behaviors that became a part of me up until now (age 60). Two days ago something happened in my current relationship that set off this reactive behavior and threatened the relationship. I did some creative processing (creative visualisation) and then plugged in Hale's prompts for releasing on "Resistance". I focused in on the resistance in the relationship and voila! It never fails me, Hale helping me to stay focused. Once I get started though I can turn him off and continue on my own. Done daily, the course keeps you smoothed out.

love,
    colleen
    Hi Colleen!

So lovely to see the support you offered Kathy!

Thanks,
    Delilah

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Gnosis View Post
    Hi, Kathy,

Do you have the Sedona Method Course? I plug in Hale's prompts every day. A big issue that got set aside as so important was the "story" of my childhood and the defensive/offensive behaviors that became a part of me up until now (age 60). Two days ago something happened in my current relationship that set off this reactive behavior and threatened the relationship. I did some creative processing (creative visualisation) and then plugged in Hale's prompts for releasing on "Resistance". I focused in on the resistance in the relationship and voila! It never fails me, Hale helping me to stay focused. Once I get started though I can turn him off and continue on my own. Done daily, the course keeps you smoothed out.

love,
    colleen
    Hi Colleen!

So lovely to see the support you offered Kathy!

Thanks,
    Delilah

Leave a comment:

• Gnosis
    replied
    Hi, Kathy,

love,
    colleen
    Last edited by Gnosis; 03-20-2014, 12:00 PM. Reason: double

Leave a comment:

• kathy h
    replied
    Hi, I'm Kathy H and live in Chicago. I have been dealing with chronic health issues for about 7 years now and began to suffer much anxiety. i saw Hale Dworskin interviewed on an internet program and wrote down everything he said about how to let go NOW. It is a very exciting process to learn. I want to have it be easier. Just moved back to my home in Chicago after 3 years of caring for my mother before she moved to Senior Living and then moved in with my sister who was diagnosed with breast cancer last year in Feb. It has been a mixture of satisfaction and sadness, anxiety and anger, loss and letting go. I am now trying to readjust to living alone, missing my sister and getting involved in life in Chicago while not feeling very strong. I retired 6 years ago and have great hopes of getting involved in volunteer work.

Leave a comment:

• seno
    replied
    Hi Delilah

Thanks a lot

trying it now

regards

Seno

Leave a comment:

replied
    Hi Wayne!!

Welcome to TSM community!

Delilah

Leave a comment:

replied
    Originally posted by seno View Post
    Hi

I need some assistance in dissolving feelings of possesiveness, jealousy and wantings in intimate relationship.
    And also would love to be able to trust my partner more. I had experienced some not very pleasant relationship in the past. And its kinda funny that i have no prob in becoming a friend but as soon as the relationship gets deeper into bf/gf i think and react totally different toward the relationship.

I really want to experience a long lasting love filled with happiness that i and my partner both enjoyed

Thank you
    Hi seno!

First see if you could allow all the thoughts, feelings, sensations, and memories that come up around relationships to come up as fully as possible.

Welcome all of the above.

Welcome any wanting to do anything with any of that, like hold it close, get rid of it, figure it out, change it, defend it, justify it, explain it, etc.

Welcome any feeling that this is personal, that it is about you, about your history, that it is personal to certain people from your past...

Would it be OK if the feeling that this was/is personal just dissolved? When?

You wrote: "I really want to experience a long lasting love filled with happiness that i and my partner both enjoyed"

You can turn that into a goal statement and release on that...EX: I now allow myself to experience a long lasting love filled with happiness that both my partner and I enjoy.

Best,
    Delilah

Leave a comment:

• seno
    replied
    Hi

I need some assistance in dissolving feelings of possesiveness, jealousy and wantings in intimate relationship.
    And also would love to be able to trust my partner more. I had experienced some not very pleasant relationship in the past. And its kinda funny that i have no prob in becoming a friend but as soon as the relationship gets deeper into bf/gf i think and react totally different toward the relationship.

I really want to experience a long lasting love filled with happiness that i and my partner both enjoyed

Thank you

Leave a comment:

• Wayners
    replied
    hello all!

im wayne, from the small island country called philippines. i have been a seeker for some time, although these past few years it has become relatively dormant. i suspect the reason why is because i have read so many books and having tried them all, never have worked for me. i was left with frustration and doubt as to whether or not that infinite part of us really exists.

although, there is indeed that deep part of me that has always believed it to be so, i had always been sucked in the vortex of chaos that was my mind, preventing me from finding the path.

i found out about the sedona method when jack canfield mentioned it on one of his seminars as a tool to let go of limiting beliefs. i had really no intention of going down the path to freedom at that time. i am trying to prepare a career towards motivational speaking and was browsing seminars i could learn from. when i tried the sedona method, i was dumbfounded.

there was an immediate feeling of having found what i have been seeking at last. i realize i have a long way to go (though i am open to the possibility that it is now) towards freedom, but i know my life will never be the same again.

Thank you, Lester and Hale from the bottom of my heart.

Leave a comment:

• panagbw
    replied
    Hi SM releasers,
    My name is Gregorio and I am new to releasing (I actually heard of the concept and did some research of Dale Dsowskin since he appeared in the movie ‘The Secret’ but did not really pursue the method in depth). I have since seen the ‘Letting Go’ Movie which I really liked and have been since looking for an opportunity to learn more about the Method.
    I have been a seeker as long as I can remember. Seeking to find answers to low self esteem, lack of desired success and feelings of displacement…etc. The last few years, since watching ‘The Secret’ I felft guided to a path a self exploration that have open my mind to various methods which include the Sedona Method.
    I am trying to find what would be the best way to get started (I tend to overcomplicate issues by wanted a lot of info before I get started on something-probably something I should release….
    A little about myself. I was born and raised in the Republic of Panama and I now currently live in Montana (Left home to join the US Air Force and ended up retiring in Montana). I am currently work administration.

I am looking forward to getting deeper understanding of the Sedona Method.

Leave a comment:

replied
    Originally posted by Edugui View Post
    "Who are you?" -the title says; well, I don't know, I'm planning to figure it out hehe....
    Hi Edugui!

Welcome to the SM community!

Yes, Alex is right...what can you share about your experiences with TSM? How has TSM helped? What are you experiencing as you paly round with releasing?

Best,
    Delilah

Leave a comment:

• Sedona Training -- Alex
    replied
    Ah there are many ways to describe who we are. How did you find the Sedona Method?

Alex

Leave a comment:

• Edugui
    replied
    "Who are you?" -the title says; well, I don't know, I'm planning to figure it out hehe....

Leave a comment:

replied
    Hi Charlie!

Welcome back!

You can post your gains anywhere on this website.

For you r freedom,
    Delilah

Leave a comment:

• crjgibson
    replied
    Also, might I ask where to post my gains sheet thing online, I just finished the course

Leave a comment:

Working...
X