Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Introduce Yourself to the Community , Who you are, What you do, How you found us?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• crjgibson
    replied
    Hi all, my name is Charlie,

I had done the method for some time some years ago and forgotten about it haha! I remembered about releasing a month or so ago as I now have a wife and three kids, I wonder why I remembered?

I had been for some years trying to meditate and follow vedantic and other spiritual teachers, including Tolle. Then I came back to the Method, after yet another huge emotional meltdown broke through my defensive line!, and found not only does it say exactly the same non-dual thing in plain English, but it gives a so simple way to actually experience it! Wow!

Thanks Hale, thanks Lester and thanks everybody!

Leave a comment:

• Annrika James
    replied
    Hi Anne,

Welcome to the community!

The simplest way to get the information you need is to contact Kadi: [email protected]. She's handling registration for the Retreat. She can send you a list of accommodations and travel details.

I look forward to meeting you if you decide to join us.

Annrika

Leave a comment:

• Vivek
    replied
    Welcome to the community, Anne. If you have already signed up for the June retreat, then the office will be sending you all the details you require regarding travel and accommodation.

Leave a comment:

• AnneC
    replied
    Hello From Maryland

I just signed up on the forum. Have been using the releasing techniques for about four years now. I am a holistic healer, acupuncturist and herbalist. I have been studying/coaching with David Ellzey in NYC for about a year now. Great to see so many on the forum. I would like some info on where to stay in Sedonna if I came to the June retreat - how to get from airport to the retreat. Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• Annrika James
    replied
    Hi Kate,
    You're right, Lester was not a Dr of anything...I think it was tomshere's way of expressing his respect and appreciation for the man. What we all resonate with when listening to or reading Lester's words is the Oneness.

Glad you enjoyed the photo...I enjoyed sharing Sedona with you All.
    I hope all is well with you 'down under' - we're looking forward to our Australia Intensive in October!
    Love,
    Annie

Leave a comment:

• Kate
    replied
    Hi Tomshere and Annie :-)I hadn't heard Lester referred to as a Dr eventhough he was a physicist engineer. It is interesting because mostly Dr are visited when illness occurs or because they think they may get ill. Whats beautiful about the teachings of Lester , even if titled as Dr is these teachings aren't really focused on illness ....... They are focused on happiness and freedom ......even more than that discovering if there is such an unlimited nature, deeper awareness within. The source that may well be the uncovering of bye bye to all suffering !!!! Maybe the world of Dr as such may unravel in a similar way.Depak Chopra whom is a medical Dr seems now to focus on teaching well ness beneath, beyond any illness as such ;-))))) Annie , loved the photos of Sedona yesterday with you and Tim. Beautiful weather and beingness :-) !!! Thanks kindly and Welcome to all !!

Leave a comment:

• Annrika James
    replied
    Hi there, it's nice to see you here and to hear that the method has stuck with you all these years!

As our mutual friend and mentor, Lester, said time and time again "Truth is that which never changes".

Love,
    Annie

Leave a comment:

• tomshere
    replied
    Days & Nights With Lester

I was introduced to the Sedona Method by an associate who saw some amazing results in a short period of time.

I took the live course in Phoenix immediately. I later met Dr. Lester Levnson who said he thought the Method had brought us together. Only later I realized what a high compliment this was.

I was doing corporate and strategy consulting and Lester asked my associate and I to help them with their marketing. I spent a few months with Lester doing so, then got to spend time with him after that as well.

Thinking about his now, some 25 years later, I realize how easy it is to drift away from something, even though it's highly effective.

The Sedona Method is so simple on its face that it sometimes seems TGTBT, To Good To Be True. So, this is my reminder to actuate the process more and more, along with other techniques I've learned and taught over the years.

I hope you don't need such reminders to continue with what works for so many around the world.

Leave a comment:

• DelilahCertifiedSMCoach
    replied
    Hi Louis!

Welcome to TSM community.

Delilah

Leave a comment:

• dalouman
    replied
    Louis saying hello

Hi my name is Louis and I have been releasing for many years. Now I decided to join this community and share my experience and learn from yours. Release has
    changed, perhaps not as dramically as I would like. But I open to possibilities and they do come.

Leave a comment:

replied
    Hi Vistor!

Welcome!

Thanks for this great post. Many folks who come on to this site will be able to relate to what you have written here.

It might be useful to welcome (allow) all the "shoulds" to come up and then check with each one, "Could you let this go?" , "Would you if you could?", "When?"

Also see if you can allow all the aversion to the shoulds and everything else that you have written here to come up too. Could you open to all the aversion and give it as much room as it needs in this moment? And then see if you could let that go. Everyone has shoulds and aversions and it is most helpful to allow these thoughts and feelings to come so that they can be released. This allows for more spaciousness inside which in turn leads to more clarity about what direction to go in and what action steps to take.

Keep playing around with TSM and let us know how things unfold,
    Delilah

Leave a comment:

replied
    Hello Yusia!

So nice to have you join us!

Delilah

Leave a comment:

• Coach Susan
    replied
    Welcome to the Sedona Method Community, Victor from Malaysia!

Instead of trying to learn to love your job, I suggest letting go of the feelings about it and also working with a goal of what you would like in a career. Do you have the Sedona Method course or book? It would be very powerful to go through that again using your work and career as the focal point of the exercises.

There are also a lot of other resources here - several of the coaches and instructors offer free live support calls as well as professional one-on-one coaching. And there's a forum for releasers looking for a releasing partner.

Let us know of your progress!

All the best,

Susan

Leave a comment:

• kiahami
    replied
    Hi, I'm Victor from Malaysia.

I came to know of Sedona Method from Joe Vitale's Attractor Factor a few years back.
    At that time, I understand that it's a good process but I have dismissed it as being too simple and go 'searching' for other 'more powerful' stuff.
    Nonetheless, seed has been planted.
    Years later, as all the exploring and wisdom gained. I bumped back to Sedona Method.
    This time around, I could appreciate it more than before.
    I realize letting go truly is a natural ability as said by Hale.
    Now I remember letting go is what got me through depression during my adolescence.
    That time, I had such intense inferiority and chronic shyness that I wouldn't leave my house, fearing the eyes' of others.
    Luckily, I didn't go and get a 'designer label' as getting professional help is not a norm here at that time.
    Also, I kept it to myself all the time.
    After resisting for long, I gave up and let go. And survive till now.

Now, I came back to Sedona Method because I want a different life.
    I've been going along the 'correct' path all these while and wanted to do what my heart really desires.
    Finish high school, go for university, pick a course that could give a promising career - Mechanical Engineering, get the Degree.
    Work for a company, work hard, get recognition, get promoted. Get a better pay job. Become a manager.
    I've been dreading to go to work all these while. I don't feel passionate about it.
    I couldn't let go and just do random stuffs.
    I always take the 'safe' course.
    I need assurance all the time, I wouldn't take any course of action except I'm absolutely sure of the outcome.
    Wanted to quit, but my wife would be greatly upset about my decision, I have mortgage and loans to pay.
    But I'm unhappy in my work with just occasional meager satisfaction.
    Rocking between "learn to love my job" and "go for something else".
    But that 'something else' is vague and uncertain.

So I wish Sedona Method can help me release all blockages and allow me to get the happiness and freedom I so yearn for.

Thank you to all Sedona Method community for your work and love.

Leave a comment:

• yusia
    replied
    Hello

Hello everybody,
    I just have started looking into Sedona method in a hope to resolve some current issues that bother me a lot.
    I found this forum when searching online for possible solutions. Obviously, I am very new and looking forward to learning from the community.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X