Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Introduce Yourself to the Community , Who you are, What you do, How you found us?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My name is Wade. I live in Los Angeles. I started this program just a few days ago. My primary goal is to let go so that I may learn, absorb, and live in a state of Wealth Consciousness.

A few years ago, after becoming sober I discovered that I have been depressed most of my life (was in denial for sure). I ended up in a "dual diagnosis" program, followed by group therapy and then individual therapy. I have gotten a lot off my chest through therapy, yet haven't been able to let go of the past. It was like reliving or almost reinventing my past since most of my childhood had been forgotten. Now that my painful childhood is well remembered, the time is right and ripe to let it all go! I truly want to let go and live in freedom and peace.

Comment

Dear deliz,

welcome to the TSM community site.
      Enjoy!
      For your freedom & well-being
      Jerome Goldschmidt
      www.jeromegoldschmidt.com
      Right here, right now is all there is.

Comment

Go for it, Wade! Like you, I've also struggled with depression stemming from childhood traumas. Therapy and releasing have helped. I hope that you continue to release all of that "stuff" that arises from the past.

Comment

Thanks JeffT! Nice to meet you.

Comment

Hi, My name is Sakinah. I live in New Jersey. I have always had interest in spiritual stuff. I have heard about the Sedona Method many times in my past but never t ook the time to read the book. Finally I read the Book and wow, was I in for a surprise when I began doing the releasing exercise. I was blown away by the peace I felt. However I am only at the very beginning of understanding the releasing process. As I get further in the book I'm becoming a little confused by some of the instructions for digging deeper into the releasing process. That's why I am here today. i need to know how to access the coaches available so i can get better understanding fo what I'm doing.

Comment

Hi Wade!

Welcome.

Keep[ us posted on how things are going for yu.

Delilah
              www.theaccordcenter.net

Comment

Hi Sakinah!

Welcome.

If you look at the top of the website you will see a button labelled "coaches." If you punch that button you will find along list of coaches for you to choose from.

Best,
                Delilah
                www.theaccordcenter.net

Comment

Hello Sakinahk

Welcome to the site. You will find many posts here that can help you get more understanding of how the method works.
                  Ofcourse it is also great to work with a coach and as Delilah said, you can find all of them here. Just choose one.
                  I was just a little curious what the confusion was about. Maybe we can help you out.
                  Until then, happy releasing,
                  liesbeth

Comment

new to community too

Hi all, im pretty new to the community as well. I've been releasing for a while but not as focused as now. I havent been on here often, but im quite keen to connect with likeminded souls here.

Comment

• Hello,
                      My name is Ashley.
                      I was surfing around youtube looking for something inspiring. Somewhere last week I remembered reading about how the things you notice but choose to ignore are being noticed for a reason. I had noticed the Sedona method a lot over the last few years but did not want to look into it , I have bought the book and am reading it slowly. I like the idea of releasing and I am currently trying to release the need for the book to draw me in. I have watched videos as well. Seems like good info, just waiting for something to click. Releasing that,lol.

Comment

• Hi
                        My name is Warren (the English version of it) I live in Israel and I'm a few months away from recruitment to the military,I've heard about the method when I was 16 and have been using it on and off and now I'm allowing my self to use it daily and hope to get much benefit from the method.
                        I wish the best for everyone.
                        Cheers

Comment

• Hi everyone,

I'm Paras from Mumbai, India. I bought the Sedona Method home study course last year, and since then have kept on listening to the CDs again and again. I started feeling the negative energy going out of my body (especially in the solar plexus area) right from the very first session.

The Sedona Method has come as a blessing into my life. I've now got over many, many negative things I was suffering from, like guilty feelings about the past, a deep inferiority complex (especially around rich and successful people), seemingly insurmountable blocks to success and money, self doubts ... the list is endless.

In short, I too wish to say that The Sedona Method has been the best thing to happen to me. In fact, I think I can say that for all of us. We just have to follow Hale's advice "The more you work on it, the more it'll work on you".

My best wishes to all of you, and looking forward to your wisdom and inspiration, and also hearing your success stories.

Comment

• Thank you Paras for this great post!
                            Do what you do when you are doing it, and don't do what you are not doing when you are not doing it!

Comment

• Thank you Paras, it's great to have you here!
                              sigpic
                              Clarie van de Langenberg --- Sedona Method® Certified Coach
                              E-mail: [email protected] - http://www.sedona-methode-coaching.nl
                              Sedona Methode Nederland - Facebook group: http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=...690791391&ap=1
                              Reconnect Yourself - Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/ReconnectYourself
                              Official Sedona Method websites: http://www.sedona.com - http://www.lettinggo.tv

Comment

• Hey guys what is happenning

The name's Cesar I'm from Mexico city, I've been working with the method for a month, and it goes super smooth i've been letting go of so many stuff that at times i feel like an empty shell of myself, light as a feather and being 20 pounds overweight that guys is awesome, and still doing so, even being stuck with the method right now.

'Bout what i do, i'm unemployed, live with my mom, and stay all day at home, don't have friends, and being a lazy ass all day long, even it sounds like crap i don't mind and live happy where i'm at.

Nice to meet all you guys, have a nice time

Read you later

Have a

Comment

Working...
                                X