Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Introduce Yourself to the Community , Who you are, What you do, How you found us?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bedette
    replied
    Hi Delilah!

I have a question. I am new to this method (3 months) and I do not know how to release on this one issue and I hope you can help me. My 12 year old son has Graves disease and I really need him to take this 1 pill (all natural supplement with great studies of success). I have tried everything from putting it in juice , water, food, etc. but he hates the taste. He has drank it down in juice a few times but with a lot of pushing on my part. I know that he is resisting (due to my pushin) and I also know that I cannot control him so what do I release on? I can release on the fact that I do not give a hoot whether he takes the pill or not but that is not helping him. I have him on other supplements that he is taking for me so I do not want to push anymore or he may stop them too. I also tried having him do the Sedona method but it is hard to get him to stick with it so I do not push this either. Any suggestions?

Leave a comment:

• bedette
    replied
    Hi- I hope that I am doing this right...lol. My name is Bernadette and I have been releasing since June. I am seeing results so I am happy to have found this method!

Leave a comment:

• DelilahCertifiedSMCoach
    replied
    Welcome JoyfulMommy06,

Glad to have you join us here!

All questions are welcome...

Delilah

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Welcome aboard JoyfulMommy06. As Alex said feel open to pose any questions you may have to the community.

Leave a comment:

• Sedona Training -- Alex
    replied
    Welcome,

Questions are welcomed too.

Alex

Leave a comment:

• JoyfulMommy06
    replied
    Hi everyone! I am brand new to the Sedona Method (as in, just as long as it took to watch the *Letting Go* video!). I have so many questions!

I am a (uh-oh! is it okay to say that?) wife of nine years to my best friend, homeschooling mommy to almost six blessings (#6 is due in December), running an internet marketing business from home with my husband. We just moved from way down south to way up north and we are loving every minute of it! My husband dragged me, kicking and screaming, into the study of how our minds create our reality - I am so glad for it now but I was a little freaked out at first! So, in like manner, he introduced me to The Sedona Method and here we are!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Hello Delilah thanks for the follow up post. I guess I authored the above poorly. What I was trying to get across was a shift in the way we approach thinking. I consider that a shift in thinking.

It is my guess we are using different language to mean the same thing. I personally see asking those questions as a different way of thinking. It isn't about force but most people think "bad" thoughts, which really are more limiting thoughts as there is no bad just degrees of good, and are stuck with them. They don't "think"/approach/allow them to be and ask questions like Sedona.

One is still modifying the way they approach thinking, feelings, emotions. They are allowing them to be which few people do. Even no mind/non thinking is modifying the way you think. Sedona allows one to drop thoughts that bother and limit us by changing the way we think. It isn't about force or effort other than the effort of asking questions or simply noticing and being with an emotion, feeling, thought.

I also realize you can't force change that only creates resistance and further suffering. One can only make room, by providing space, for things to change. The bottom line is with Sedona you do start thinking differently. You do shift your thought and consciousness.

That was my point as badly as it may have been explained.

Leave a comment:

replied
    Originally posted by solaris View Post
    I agree with Delilah that Sedona is a powerful system that can be used for basically everything related to resistance and acceptance. It is very flexible. It does take practice to get the hang of but it really isn't that complex. Actually it really requires a shift in the way you think. This of course is a huge obstacle for many.

Beyond that it is just practice and appliance as much as possible.
    Hi Jeremy!

First I want to say how much I enjoy your comments on the site and I want to thank you for all the insights and support that you offer all of us.

I would like to reply to the above quote because I think it will help you and everyone else to release with more ease.

You wrote "Actually it really requires a shift in the way you think."

One of the most remarkable things about TSM is that absolutely nothing is required for it to work wonders in our lives. A shift in the way anyone thinks is not required in anyway. TSM works best if you don't do a nything but simply answer the questions as honestly as possible. Try to remember that the questions are not commands. They are not telling you to do anything and they are not asking you to do anything. Many folks think that because the focus of TSM is about letting go that we have to work at letting go, that we have to wait and see if we are successfully letting go. The questions are so simple but simply ingenious. "Could you let go?" is only a question. If you simply answer it honestly instead of the way you think you should or would like to your releasing will truly be effortless. So when Hale writes in the book that no is as good an answer as yes he really means it because it is true. Things change with no effort , no requirements, no doingness using TSM. When we open to the experience of TSM in this way we discover that life is endlessly expressing itself through the beingness that we are and requires no efforting at all and that life without efforting is way better than anything we can imagine.

Could you notice the flow that is here right now?
    Delilah
    Last edited by DelilahCertifiedSMCoach; 09-06-2012, 08:57 AM.

Leave a comment:

• OpenSky
    replied
    Thank you, Solaris and Delilah, for the welcome and feedback. It does sound like the super course would be the logical first step for me. I agree, Delilah...even my limited experience with the Sedona Method has already shown me how boundless it is. I have been using it for both physical and emotional things, to good advantage.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I agree with Delilah that Sedona is a powerful system that can be used for basically everything related to resistance and acceptance. It is very flexible. It does take practice to get the hang of but it really isn't that complex. Actually it really requires a shift in the way you think. This of course is a huge obstacle for many.

Beyond that it is just practice and appliance as much as possible.

Leave a comment:

replied
    Hi Leslie!

Welcome to the community.

I recommend that you start out with the basic super course. It reviews all the material in the book but goes even farther. Hale does a fantastic job teaching the basic ways to release and he uses real people to reflect what is possible when releasing. The participants ask questions that many of us have when we first start to release and Hale answers these questions beautifully. Once you finish going through the discs you are considered to be graduate. This means that you have a basic understanding of the releasing processes and some fundamental direct experience releasing using the foundational processes.

One of the things that is so wonderful about TSM is that you can explore everything with it. Nothing is out of bounds.

Best,
    Delilah
    Last edited by DelilahCertifiedSMCoach; 09-05-2012, 12:30 PM.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Welcome Leslie to the Sedona forums. Feel free to ask pose questions to the community and welcome aboard. As for the different courses I'll have to let someone else answer the specifics on that point.

Leave a comment:

• OpenSky
    replied
    Hi, my name is Leslie, and I live in Washington state. I found the Sedona Method through a Learning Strategies free movie offer in early August, and got Hale Dwoskin's book. I've been releasing with some of the recorded processes, and on my own. These tools seem to help me actualize various spiritual teachings I have studied over the years. I expected just another sales pitch, but the changes I've seen in these few weeks of releasing convince me that this is the real deal.

Thanks, Hale, and all the others who make this method so accessible. I wish the whole world could see how effective it is for dealing with just about anything that comes up in life.

I am ready to explore further, but am puzzled as to how to get the best value. Traveling to a live seminar is not realistic for me just now, so I am wondering what recorded options are best suited to this newbie. I see there is a 20-disc "super course," as well as several "inner circle" sets, some apps and a 2-hour condensed version, etc. What is the difference? I am particularly interested in the spiritual aspects of the Sedona Method, although I see how that is reflected through all of the material.

Again, thanks for being here, and for any tips you can share.
    Last edited by OpenSky; 09-05-2012, 09:01 AM. Reason: typo

Leave a comment:

replied
    Hi June Keat,

I second Jeremy's welcome.

Delilah

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Hello June Keat. Welcome aboard and feel free to ask questions for any clarification from the community. Happy releasing!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X